4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

@JTAx33 said...

Mattison was also 6800 as opposed to minimum 4K. You don’t have to play him in GPP but finding reasons not to play a 4K 20-touch running back might be overthinking it

How do you know he is a 20 touch running back? He was only a 15 and 12 touch back weeks 7 and 8

• 33BeRad

T. Pope is also $4K, he could end up the lead back in a much better matchup than Davis and I’ll bet he is higher owned than we expect. Ballage will have a little ownership as well but one of them could beat Davis and still let you do all those things that Davis allows.

• billythekidcowboysheat

All these mike Davis is gonna be in the winning milly lineups guys better be here if it turns out to not be the case, i don’t want to hear

• callmetouch

• zovyn

@callmetouch said...

Richie James chalk city

Chalk?

James had a great game… when Aiyuk and Bourne were both out. #3 WR with a mediocre QB on the road against a hot NO team… can’t see his % at higher than 1-3% at most.

• OSU_Bucknut

@Pandamonious said...

Clearly too tired to catch and tackle Davis now.

Please select Mike Davis, as I prefer Samuel. I wish I could explain further into detail, but I’m 90% Samuel right now

• OSU_Bucknut

@bignish said...

Good luck winning a tournament if you don’t play Mike Davis tomorrow. It doesn’t even matter what he does, its about what he gets you for the rest of your lineup. This is a guy who projects for 4x his salary and you’ll be lapped by the rest of the field if either he beats his projection or the other high priced WRs he lets you get in go off and your players don’t.

Its just a math thing man, a 20 touch RB is priced like a backup.

You’re about to be yelling Curtis Samuel name in cursive. Davis may have a decent game, but he’s not going to be a bell cow… Just a random persons opinion

• zovyn

For the full and/or late slates I’m liking Patterson for low-owned high-ceiling WR value IF Robinson and Montgomery are both out. He should get plenty of touches against the Vikings (“revenge” narrative in play?)

• bjrogers2000

Goff is da man.

• superjon

When using the Stacks feature in LineupHQ

If primary stacks is at 55%

Does this mean only 55% of my lineups will contain the stacks I specified, or at least 55% of my lineups with the chance for more?

• 808state

@zovyn said...

For the full and/or late slates I’m liking Patterson for low-owned high-ceiling WR value IF Robinson and Montgomery are both out. He should get plenty of touches against the Vikings (“revenge” narrative in play?)

I’m hoping Anthony Miller is the beneficiary of the play calling change

• donkeydealer

Going to put all my hopes on a NYG/ PHI stack. Ive thrown money away on less

• Rickytango13

@donkeydealer said...

Which way are you going with that?

• superjon

@donkeydealer said...

Ah, the double defense stack. I like it.

• Moszman

Is it a rb flex or wr flex week, with all the low cost backs I’m leaning wr and hope the backs bust. I like cooks, all 3 panthers, brown, Reynolds, Moore (sea), and a few others.

• BigRay

@zovyn said...

when Aiyuk and Bourne were both out. #3 WR with a mediocre QB on the road against a hot NO team

Lattimore ain’t no joke. That Saints D is good.

• BigRay

@Moszman said...

Is it a rb flex or wr flex week, with all the low cost backs I’m leaning wr and hope the backs bust. I like cooks, all 3 panthers, brown, Reynolds, Moore (sea), and a few others.

I am going with 3 Value RB’s and paying up for WR, one each from BUF/SEA/LA.

Edit: I lied. I midnight tinkered and went 2 Value backs and 4 big WR’s. BUF/SEA/LA/ARI

• RatedDAL

I’m sprinkling in some Ja’Michael Hasty just because Shanahan. After only 5 touches last week and a difficult matchup this week his ownership should be miniscule but McKinnon is awful and there’s only 2 backs.

• superjon

Top D/ST – Eagles, Browns, Raiders, Steelers

Top QBs – Herbert, Goff, Wentz, Allen

• mnstone14

@superjon said...

Top D/ST – Eagles, Browns, Raiders, Steelers

Top QBs – Herbert, Goff, Wentz, Allen

you dont like the bronces d with 80% of the raiders line out?

• kdsdawg

@be47320 said...

30 lineups and only using 2 tight ends, higbee and engram.

I am going at least 50% Ebron. Cincinnati is next to last in defending the TE position

• theIrrigator

@superjon said...

When using the Stacks feature in LineupHQ

If primary stacks is at 55%

Does this mean only 55% of my lineups will contain the stacks I specified, or at least 55% of my lineups with the chance for more?

That’s the target number. Wont be more than 55%

• squidkill

@bignish said...

Good luck winning a tournament if you don’t play Mike Davis tomorrow. It doesn’t even matter what he does, its about what he gets you for the rest of your lineup. This is a guy who projects for 4x his salary and you’ll be lapped by the rest of the field if either he beats his projection or the other high priced WRs he lets you get in go off and your players don’t.

Its just a math thing man, a 20 touch RB is priced like a backup.

Yikes with this logic. U need to take a class or something

• ifthethunder

Anyone thinking of punting TE with Jordan Reed?
    ~

• electrichaz3

@BIF said...

I’m not saying go 50% on Chark but do we really think that Jax will stick with the run for 4 quarters if they fall behind early and/or getting pounded ? It’s not that tough to complete passes of 10 yards or less in a wind storm – I can see Chark going 7-100-1 on 10+ targets against his choice of good DB matchups. He has had 14, 9 and 12 targets his last 3 games not to mention instant chemistry last week going 7-146-1 on 12 targets with his new QB. Also let’s not forget Shenault is Out this week as he was most of the game last week.

Agreed. I am overweight on chark

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).