4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fitz2k2

Best cheap def? Denver?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@fitz2k2 said...

Best cheap def? Denver?

Rams

• kurtisjack

Anybody else not received their free entry for the Sunday Night Millionaire on DraftKings by entering the Millionaire Maker 3 times by 11:00 am today?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@chickenmanE said...

thoughts on playing goff with both woods and kupp??

I will have lineups like that

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kurtisjack said...

Anybody else not received their free entry for the Sunday Night Millionaire on DraftKings by entering the Millionaire Maker 3 times by 11:00 am today?

You won’t get it until after contests lock.

You could get the ticket, then just withdraw your entries if they gave them out already.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@thehazyone said...

Rams

Agreed

• thedkexperience

I read the last 3 pages, not the first dozen so if this was mentioned sorry. But may I suggest using some Giants today?

Wayne Gallman – 15 touches 3 games in a row, 13 to 16 points in each game. Cost = 4500

Evan Engram – 9, 10 and 10 targets the last 3 games. 10-15 points in each game. DK has a bright green 32nd next to his name. Cost = 4500

Giants D = double digits in 3 of 5, facing Carson Wentz and his16 turnovers. For those narrative folks you can always use the transitive theory of Giants/Eagles in which one game a year must be mind bendingly weird. Cost = 2700

You could probably say almost all the same things about the Eagles facing the Giants but the Eagles cost more. Sanders – Fulgham – Eagles D could by all rights also go off, but they are expensive.

• kurtisjack

@Pandamonious said...

You won’t get it until after contests lock.

You could get the ticket, then just withdraw your entries if they gave them out already.

Thank you.

• gregm008

when did I miss the day Mike Davis became the talk of chalk, and free square ?? I don’t see it by his numbers…. And against TB defense ? I hope he is 99 % owned because I want none of that !

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Saints/49ers

I think I’m going Wentz/Sanders/Fulgham/Engram in 1 of my 6 FD Millys.

• thedkexperience

@gregm008 said...

when did I miss the day Mike Davis became the talk of chalk, and free square ?? I don’t see it by his numbers…. And against TB defense ? I hope he is 99 % owned because I want none of that !

I don’t even like starting Alvin Kamara against the Bucs D. If Mike Davis has a huge game against them hats off. Even CMC usually busts against them and, Mike Davis, you are no CMC.

• ifthethunder

@thehazyone said...

Rams

OK that’s another $500 I can use. This helps. (I’m only making 5, fwiw.). Makes sense for the ones where I have Miles Sanders.
    ~

• Hjd29

kamara, metcalf, or adams for cash?

• ELopez432

Is this the game we’ll see Antonio Gibson ceiling? I mean they are playing the Lions

• be47320

So little troymaine pope talk

• Brendan239

@thedkexperience said...

I read the last 3 pages, not the first dozen so if this was mentioned sorry. But may I suggest using some Giants today?

Wayne Gallman – 15 touches 3 games in a row, 13 to 16 points in each game. Cost = 4500

Evan Engram – 9, 10 and 10 targets the last 3 games. 10-15 points in each game. DK has a bright green 32nd next to his name. Cost = 4500

Giants D = double digits in 3 of 5, facing Carson Wentz and his16 turnovers. For those narrative folks you can always use the transitive theory of Giants/Eagles in which one game a year must be mind bendingly weird. Cost = 2700

You could probably say almost all the same things about the Eagles facing the Giants but the Eagles cost more. Sanders – Fulgham – Eagles D could by all rights also go off, but they are expensive.

I’m going Gallman over Sanders. Wentz/Gallman/Fulgham/Engram

• thedkexperience

@ELopez432 said...

Is this the game we’ll see Antonio Gibson ceiling? I mean they are playing the Lions

When I woke up this morning my first coherent thought was “ Antonio Gibson seems like a land mine”.

While this mostly points out that I have issues, it’s true that many signs points to a ceiling game, but it wouldn’t shock me to see him split things with McKissic leaving everyone sad about Gibson’s 11 points.

• rjschick92

That Chargers backfield is RBBC hell, why do that to yourself?

• chickenmanE

james robinson or miles sanders?

• Brendan239

And how do we not LOVE McKinnon? Shanahan does

• be47320

@rjschick92 said...

That Chargers backfield is RBBC hell, why do that to yourself?

Justin Jackson out clears things up a lot. Ballage is terrible. Pope is made for PPR

• homers1226

KJ HAMLER

for the punt

• zovyn

@thedkexperience said...

When I woke up this morning my first coherent thought was “ Antonio Gibson seems like a land mine”.

While this mostly points out that I have issues, it’s true that many signs points to a ceiling game, but it wouldn’t shock me to see him split things with McKissic leaving everyone sad about Gibson’s 11 points.

This is the exact kind of game the Lions tend to suddenly look like a high quality team for a couple hours. I’m punting with the Lions DST. Should guarantee me some pretty unique lineups.

:)

• marker0357

@gregm008 said...

He’s OK in the early posted games where he is 4k but crap in those posted later where he is 6.7k.

• DarthPasta

Gah…can’t get away from Davis/Duke…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).