4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• blackdirkdiggler

Fading Mike Davis. Panthers have already shown that in 1st in Goal situations, Curtis Samuel may vulture the TD’S.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I think I’m going Wentz/Sanders/Fulgham/Engram in 1 of my 6 FD Millys.

No Jeffery? Or too contrarian?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@ELopez432 said...

Is this the game we’ll see Antonio Gibson ceiling? I mean they are playing the Lions

Very possible

• homers1226

11/15/2020 ,officially mike davis day

log it in

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

And how do we not LOVE McKinnon? Shanahan does

Just added him back into player pool. Supposedly getting the workhorse role today

• marker0357

@theIrrigator said...

Just added him back into player pool. Supposedly getting the workhorse role today

never ever believe Shanahan

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

never ever believe Shanahan

I gotta have someone to blame when my lineups suck

• Smallchimp

Definitely hoping people fall for the Davis AND Duke trap. Getting 20 points out of both RB spots combined is an easy way to kill a lineup.

• DarthPasta

@Smallchimp said...

Definitely hoping people fall for the Davis AND Duke trap. Getting 20 points out of both RB spots combined is an easy way to kill a lineup.

Davis more likely to fail, I’d think…Duke will be utilized a lot with the weather and on all three downs…and with CLE D not that great. May have both…who knows…

• homers1226

kamara and moss for me

• rjschick92

RB position at the top is down this year due to injury/RBBC.

This is definitely the week where you need to jam in as many top priced WR as possible.

• skleni

TE under 3.6 k? Reed and?

• Brendan239

Is Diggs a bad play on FD? I want to run him back in my Murray/Kirk LU. I know PP will be on him but 25 point upside, no?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@skleni said...

TE under 3.6 k? Reed and?

Hollister

• mr19683

Anyone looking at Jalen Reagor for 4.2k on Draftkings?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is Diggs a bad play on FD? I want to run him back in my Murray/Kirk LU. I know PP will be on him but 25 point upside, no?

I’m running it back with Brown

• Ricolasvegas

Jamal Williams for 4K, too me looks like perfect pivot off Davis… He’s gonna be 5% owned. he actually had more carries then Jones last week and GB is a 14 pt Fav… i just swapped all my lineups from Davis to Jamaal… Just amazed there has been no Jamal talk. Huge home Fav against a bad defense is already in the rotation and if GB blows them out he could play the last 1.5 qtrs… what am I missing ?

• Njsum1

@homers1226 said...

11/15/2020 ,officially mike davis day

log it in

Not sure what to do with him…got em in 7/17 🤷‍♂️

• RatedDAL

@Ricolasvegas said...

Jamal Williams for 4K, too me looks like perfect pivot off Davis… He’s gonna be 5% owned. he actually had more carries then Jones last week and GB is a 14 pt Fav… i just swapped all my lineups from Davis to Jamaal… Just amazed there has been no Jamal talk. Huge home Fav against a bad defense is already in the rotation and if GB blows them out he could play the last 1.5 qtrs… what am I missing ?

You’re missing the Jags doing a decent Vikes impression and milking clock on long drives with Robinson keeping thd game closer than expected?

• Discountdouble12

QB Murray and WR Claypool or QB Goff and WR Kupp? ( I got WR Hopkins already locked in)

• BigRay

A couple topics from reading a few pages:

To Mike Davis or to not Mike Davis – be careful, Bucs D is good against the run, they are also pissed off from last week. I will be fading.
    Seattle – Lockett or Metcalf – seems people like Lockett because of Ramsey on Metcalf. I am leaning Metcalf because I mean can anyone slow him down?
    Rams – I like a solo Goff and hopes he spreads it around.
    Last, no love for Gio this week? Haven’t seem him mentioned but have not read all the pages.

• kdsdawg

scared I have too much Conner, every time I do that with him he burns me

• Njsum1

@BigRay said...

To Mike Davis or to not Mike Davis – be careful, Bucs D is good against the run, they are also pissed off from last week. I will be fading.
    Seattle – Lockett or Metcalf – seems people like Lockett because of Ramsey on Metcalf. I am leaning Metcalf because I mean can anyone slow him down?
    Last, no love for Gio this week? Haven’t seem him mentioned but have not read all the pages.

I’m trying to figure it out, not sure I can so I’m like 35%.

At 4k, he’d have to get less than 8 DK points to really hurt a lineup, and there’s not like a ton of 4k players with any more predictably. I don’t know what he’ll do today, so I’m not fading or going overweight.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kdsdawg said...

scared I have too much Conner, every time I do that with him he burns me

I have 0 so he probably will have a good game.

• RatedDAL

@BigRay said...

People don’t avoid receivers facing top corners because they’re going to completely shut down. They avoid them because they probably get slowed down or there are better matchups for Wilson to go after.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).