4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Lbb11 said...

Totally agree. But this is a min priced RB who is going to get all the touches and catches passes. He’s almost guaranteed 3X. It’s hard to not auto lock him in single entries and 1 or 2 teams in 3 max/5 max entries. Like I said, I am going under in the larger field tourneys.

I’m not fading, I just don’t know how excited I am to play him in GPP’s. I’ll likely have a decent amount cause chalk is usually chalk for a reason, until they get injured on the first play and ruin 40% of my lineups. 😭

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

Obviously at 4K he can still get there and in cash you’re gonna have to eat that chalk, but in large field tourneys I think I will be pretty underweight to Davis

Yeah in cash, which I don’t play, it would make no sense to fade an 80% owned 4k chalk rb.

In tourneys, I’ll have a decent amount, yet I’m concerned.

• Bnett2210

Looking like David Johnson probably not going to play, since wasn’t able to practice today. That would give Duke and Davis value in cash games and making getting Davante in the lineups pretty easy.

• squidkill

@Bnett2210 said...

Looking like David Johnson probably not going to play, since wasn’t able to practice today. That would give Duke and Davis value in cash games and making getting Davante in the lineups pretty easy.

Duke with the revenge narrative lol. Years with Cleveland and never used properly

• Skee

@infantryboys said...

I was reading somewhere that JD is a much better pass blocker and the PFF ratings weren’t even close.

I believe he’s kind of a WR converted to RB so if he is also good at pass blocking that’s like two levels above standard for pass downs.

I’m only halfway down the second page and at least a third of my first look lineup is already posted including the only guy I thought might be sneaky.

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

Duke with the revenge narrative lol. Years with Cleveland and never used properly

Yea I guess we will see how well that plays out lol.

I think Sterling Shepherd is a nice value at 5K as well, and for GPP Josh Reynolds at 3500 has been decently consistent and in the matchup he could be a nice salary relief.

• RatedDAL

There’s more late afternoon games than q PM. I can’t ever recall that happening before. Even during 6 team bye weeks that doesn’t happen.

• Moszman

woods, cup, Jones, adams, Davis is my core

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I played “The Dream” last week but was a week early. This is the week he smashes his $3k price tag

• DarthPasta

@theIrrigator said...

I played “The Dream” last week but was a week early. This is the week he smashes his $3k price tag

Who is that?

• Bnett2210

@theIrrigator said...

That reference to Jakeem?? Or someone else?? Lol. I just asked him I guess cause has some rhyme to it, but also because he is 3k and in a good spot if steps up for Preston.

• DarthPasta

That makes sense.

• infantryboys

@RatedDAL said...

There’s more late afternoon games than q PM. I can’t ever recall that happening before. Even during 6 team bye weeks that doesn’t happen.

CBS isn’t airing any early games since they’ll be showing the Masters.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@DarthPasta said...

Who is that?

Here’s a hint

Still doesn’t help? Lol. Jakeem Grant. I figure if I played him last week it would make zero sense to not go back now that he should be on the field even more

• Lbb11

Why is Davante Adams 30% and DK Metcalf 8%? Does anyone expect that to hold up?

• superjon

@Lbb11 said...

Adams has by far the better matchup.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Lbb11 said...

I think both will be higher come kickoff. People think Ramsey will be shadowing DK while Adams will be running circles around Sidney Jones and company. People are silly.

• Lbb11

@superjon said...

Adams has by far the better matchup.

Sure but the price discrepancy and ownership discrepancy don’t appropriately correlate. Not sure how you can play Adams at that price and ownership.

• Randallus

@Lbb11 said...

I think so. Some people consider Davante “matchup proof,” which I agree with, but they don’t put Metcalf in the same category. They see Jalen Ramsey on the CB chart and get scared. I think it holds and I know I’ll be overweight on Metcalf.

I think the Rams pass D is overrated. If you look at who they have played to date, they haven’t exactly played any spectacular passing QBs. Only one worth noting is probably Prescott in week 1. I think Russ stacks are fully viable with Metcalf and Kupp/Woods on the other side.

I also like Hollister too. Rams are in the top 5 in terms of targets allowed to TEs this year. I prefer targets because receptions allowed and points allowed aren’t accurate predictors IMO since they fluctuate so much depending on if the pass is caught or the TE scores a TD.

Wilson/Metcalf will be a stack for me and I’m considering Hollister, although I do have some mild concern over Dissly/Olsen.

• Randallus

Anyone considering Fournette this week?

I’ve been looking into it more and I really like a Fournette this week at his price tag. He’s taken over the majority of the snap share since his return. He’s ideally used in the passing game and I could see nice usage on the ground against Carolina. Also, for you Davis fans this week, both the Panthers and Bucs are top 6 in targets allowed to RBs in the league.

I don’t like time shares, but the RB pool this week has me looking Fournette’s way.

• superjon

Looks like Ramsey did keep Diggs in check FWIW

But if Metcalf is only projected at 8% I’ll also be a little overweight most likely.

• Lbb11

@Randallus said...

Anyone considering Fournette this week?

I’ve been looking into it more and I really like a Fournette this week at his price tag. He’s taken over the majority of the snap share since his return. He’s ideally used in the passing game and I could see nice usage on the ground against Carolina. Also, for you Davis fans this week, both the Panthers and Bucs are top 6 in targets allowed to RBs in the league.

I don’t like time shares, but the RB pool this week has me looking Fournette’s way.

I’m on him. Which means Jones will take back the bell-cow role this week.

• Randallus

@superjon said...

Looks like Ramsey did keep Diggs in check FWIW

But if Metcalf is only projected at 8% I’ll also be a little overweight most likely.

I also don’t think Wilson is Allen or Metcalf is Diggs.

I think both of them are superior to the other at their respective positions.

I get what you’re saying though. It’s a good note to make regardless.

• Randallus

@Lbb11 said...

I’m on him. Which means Jones will take back the bell-cow role this week.

Lol.

• Lbb11

@Randallus said...

I also don’t think Wilson is Allen or Metcalf is Diggs.

I think both of them are superior to the other at their respective positions.

I get what you’re saying though. It’s a good note to make regardless.

Metcalf is such a different type of receiver. It seems like Wilson locks in on him if the game is tight unless Lockett has an overwhelmingly favorable matchup. Lockett does not have an overwhelmingly favorable matchup this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).