4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

@callmetouch said...

What a terrible dfs game

dfs stands for dirty foul smell

• theIrrigator

@superjon said...

Surprised to see this many teams that had losing records last year actually doing well so far.

Who’s surprised you the most?

Cardinals
    Bucs
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Browns

Dolphins

• theIrrigator

Done playing Hollywood. Lamar cant make the throws for the routes they have him running. Wish I had just played him last week in his squeaky wheel narrative game

• NDNole

@superjon said...

Surprised to see this many teams that had losing records last year actually doing well so far.

Who’s surprised you the most?

Cardinals
    Bucs
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Browns

Dolphins. They really never did quit even when they had the excuses to, going back to last year.

• miggs6876

@dcheco said...

Life as a Bills fan is really difficult

Totally ruined my Sunday. I think we will come back even stronger. Also, we were pretty fortunate to win vs the Pats and Rams. This isnt a sprint it’s a marathon. Imho, we aren’t in an elite class. I’d predict one playoff win and then we lose.

• miggs6876

@NDNole said...

Dolphins. They really never did quit even when they had the excuses to, going back to last year.

Tua looks pretty good but I suspect defenses will learn how to take away his strengths. It’s really their defense that’s winning them games.

• winnerchickendinner

Stupidest nfl dfs week of all time

• superjon

Just realized the $4.44 on FD was $300k for 1st instead of $1M

Glad I didn’t waste my one time on that.

Looks like it’s $500k this Sunday

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

I’m going to play it on Sunday. I skipped it yesterday.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I know I’d be pissed if I won 300k. :)

• yisman

worst day in history for combined betting/DFS

I took every bad beat on the spreads and I had tons of lineups and did miserably

DK sent me a promo for 10% bonus on wildcat winnings. 3 lineups, 0 dollars won.

• joephoto

@yisman said...

worst day in history for combined betting/DFS

I took every bad beat on the spreads and I had tons of lineups and did miserably

Sorry for your losses.

• mike42

Bears/Minny- I remembor when Lazor took over play calling on MNF years ago for Cincy and their O played well. I guess the things he’s known for are;

1- RB’s catching passes which is going to be hard given we really have no RB’s right now worth anything. C. Patterson hasn’t really been asked to play RB but other than hoping L. Miller looks good, he really is the only guy that might be able to run the ball and catch passes. Soemthing tells me he probably gets his chances but they haven’t asked him to pass protect or play anything resembling a full time role, so it’s not a given.

2. Slot WR. A. Miller has been playing his best football outside of a fumble where he was fighting for extra yards and I think he goes underowned.

3. Getting the ball to the best players. In out ), that’s pretty much A. Rob. I think they move him around too and maybe he plays slot on some snaps. Either way, injury aside, he should see a lot of tgts tonight vs a bad pass D.

4. Playing to his QB’s strengths. Foles has wanted to play hurry up all year and I think we see it tonight. SInce we don’t have a legit RB, I think we see a lot of quick passes and RPO’s. The best part of our O is our pass catchers. AROB, Mooney, Miller, J, Graham and our first pick in the draft, Kmet, our at least NFL caliber while the rest of our O is well beneath average. I think he tries to let Foles do what he wants to do, be a point guard. Lots of catches tonight for our WR’s, not so sure about our TE’s. Minny matches up well Vs them. I guess Kmet hasn’t been getting open which is why he hasn’t been involved but a new OC may change that. Either way, I went short on J. Graham on yds/TD’s and long on our WR’s for prop bets.

Bears have dominated Minny, especially at home. Nagy has never lost to Zimmer. Bears have won 15 out of 18 vs Minny. Cousings has lost 9 straight MNF games. ALl the stats point to the wrong team being favored and I imagine the wrong guy being in the captain spot.

Cook- He has like 89 yds in the last 3 games Vs us. He can always bust 1 or catch 7 balls but anyway you slice it, he should not be as heavily owned as he’s going to be tonight. Bears pretty much shut down Kamara and Henry on the ground and I think their run D has gotten better from those early season struggles Vs splash plays. R. SMith has been playing like an all pro and D. Trevathon was noticeably slower early in the year coming off an injury but has been playing well lately. I’ve said it every year but Minny’s zone blocking scheme usually struggles Vs our D. Something else to keep in mind is Minny’s 3 wins have come against the 3 worse run D’s in the league, GB, Det and Hous.

I keep trying to figure out if I’m missing something with the line. Other than the fact that a 1 dimensional crappy O might struggle mightily Vs even a crappy Minny D, I think the Bears win this one and possibly with ease. Good luck tonight.

• BlueEdwards

What about Nall?

• NDNole

@mike42 said...

Bears/Minny- I remembor when Lazor took over play calling on MNF years ago for Cincy and their O played well. I guess the things he’s known for are;

1- RB’s catching passes which is going to be hard given we really have no RB’s right now worth anything. C. Patterson hasn’t really been asked to play RB but other than hoping L. Miller looks good, he really is the only guy that might be able to run the ball and catch passes. Soemthing tells me he probably gets his chances but they haven’t asked him to pass protect or play anything resembling a full time role, so it’s not a given.

2. Slot WR. A. Miller has been playing his best football outside of a fumble where he was fighting for extra yards and I think he goes underowned.

3. Getting the ball to the best players. In out ), that’s pretty much A. Rob. I think they move him around too and maybe he plays slot on some snaps. Either way, injury aside, he should see a lot of tgts tonight vs a bad pass D.

4. Playing to his QB’s strengths. Foles has wanted to play hurry up all year and I think we see it tonight. SInce we don’t have a legit RB, I think we see a lot of quick passes and RPO’s. The best part of our O is our pass catchers. AROB, Mooney, Miller, J, Graham and our first pick in the draft, Kmet, our at least NFL caliber while the rest of our O is well beneath average. I think he tries to let Foles do what he wants to do, be a point guard. Lots of catches tonight for our WR’s, not so sure about our TE’s. Minny matches up well Vs them. I guess Kmet hasn’t been getting open which is why he hasn’t been involved but a new OC may change that. Either way, I went short on J. Graham on yds/TD’s and long on our WR’s for prop bets.

Bears have dominated Minny, especially at home. Nagy has never lost to Zimmer. Bears have won 15 out of 18 vs Minny. Cousings has lost 9 straight MNF games. ALl the stats point to the wrong team being favored and I imagine the wrong guy being in the captain spot.

Cook- He has like 89 yds in the last 3 games Vs us. He can always bust 1 or catch 7 balls but anyway you slice it, he should not be as heavily owned as he’s going to be tonight. Bears pretty much shut down Kamara and Henry on the ground and I think their run D has gotten better from those early season struggles Vs splash plays. R. SMith has been playing like an all pro and D. Trevathon was noticeably slower early in the year coming off an injury but has been playing well lately. I’ve said it every year but Minny’s zone blocking scheme usually struggles Vs our D. Something else to keep in mind is Minny’s 3 wins have come against the 3 worse run D’s in the league, GB, Det and Hous.

I keep trying to figure out if I’m missing something with the line. Other than the fact that a 1 dimensional crappy O might struggle mightily Vs even a crappy Minny D, I think the Bears win this one and possibly with ease. Good luck tonight.

Good insight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).