4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• livetorace17

@squidkill said...

regarding davis
    cash games hes a lock
    GPP’s def can fade

Fax

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

or GPP Josh Reynolds at 3500 has been decently consistent and in the matchup he could be a nice salary relief.

Nice call 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@livetorace17 said...

Fax

Email, it’s much quicker 😜

• dominicanpapi

Doesn’t sound like Jaire Alexander is going to play this week, so if you were doing a Packers stack, I’d probably run it back with DJ Chark.

Gibson practiced in full but he’s not all the way there with his pass protection so don’t be surprised if McKissic gets on the field more.

Sounds like Mixon and David Johnson are probably going to be out.

Kupp is banged up which is something to monitor. Probably would want to include Josh Reynolds in your player pool.

• DarthPasta

Go for broke and put both Reynolds and The Dream in…you can almost do anything you want then.

• realphipps

Can one of you fine folks post the WR/CB chart? Please?

• BIF

@dcheco said...

Davis is a free square this week at only $4k

You should check how CMC (who is a lot better than Davis) did against TB last year ?

Even at $4K, CMC would have been a bust twice.

• jdtrey

@realphipps said...

Can one of you fine folks post the WR/CB chart? Please?

Only because you asked so nicely

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek10double.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week10double_xxx

• Randallus

@BIF said...

You should check how CMC (who is a lot better than Davis) did against TB last year ?

Even at $4K, CMC would have been a bust twice.

BIF was going to preface this post by saying that he won’t be fading Davis entirely. Don’t scare the kids, BIF. 😉

• mike42

I just caught up so all of this isn’t necessarily a reply to just your post but, you guys need to check the weather this time of year. The CLEV and GB totals have gone down significantly because of wind/rain. A. Jones might be the easiest play of the week and Robinson not far behind. 2 really bad run D’s in 20-30MPH winds with 40 MPH gusts, with rain. D. Adams and definitely AR might be fades. Chark too. D. Johnson facing his old team in those conditions might be a lock. Bunch of runs and dumpoffs. Clev’s RB’s definitely in play.

About Gibson and his “pass protection”, PFF laughed at that notion and said that pint sized McKissic has never been asked to block for more than 5 snaps in a game. So unless, they are sending him on routes to help in pass pro, there may be nothing to it.

Weather part 2- 10-20 MPH winds in Pit with a 90% chance of rain. Forget about trying to figure out which receiver is going to catch the 200yds and 1-2 TD’s Big Ben is going to probably throw for. The pit D may be in play though.

I don’t think LAR’s D is overrated. I actually think there are not many really good D’s out there but they seem to definitely be one of them. Outside of @ BUF, none of their games have been offensive showcases and I got this feeling that the sharps are on the under in this game. Pretty sure LAR can move the ball, but not nearly as sure that SEA will be able to keep up. A little bit of a hunch and a little bit of “name 5 D’s better than LAR’s. It’s really hard to do.

PP vs Diggs- PFF went through PP’s matchups and showed how he has struggled vs Diggs types and may be a little washed up. In a nutshell, don’t shy away from Diggs and yes, J. Brown seems in play too in a revenge game.

I got more but I forgot some. The main thing is look at the weather report or you can just look at what happened to the totals and think back the other windy/rainy Sunday and remember how the weather cratered performance at Clev, etc….

• superjon

@jdtrey said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek10double.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week10double_xxx

Does this get updated at all due to injuries?

• mike42

Oak/DEN— 15-16, 16-24, 27-14, 19-20, 21-14, 16-10, 24-6.

Those are the scores from the last few years of the OAK/DEN rivalry. It’s probably the least talked about rivalry in football but it’s legit, Denver definitely hates the Raiders and there is usually more intensity to those games than most would think. Generally speaking, it has been bad for stacking QB/WR’s. Do you know who grew up in Denver? Lindsay. Sneaky good GPP play Vs a bad run D. I got a feeling he busts one and/or scores 2.

Denver was missing 2 good CB’s last week and if they are not back, the case for stacking does go up. But if they are back, I think we see the good Den D and Lindsay would be worth a LU or 2.

• BIF

@Randallus said...

BIF was going to preface this post by saying that he won’t be fading Davis entirely. Don’t scare the kids, BIF. 😉

Nope – I’ll have zero Davis but I’m also playing my smallest number of lineups all year.

To be honest, I’m not a fan of a lot of the chalk being mentioned so far – I don’t like Goff, Davis and not really loving Adams either. Matchups look great but I think those games play out differently where those guys won’t have above average or ceiling games.

• BIF

@superjon said...

Does this get updated at all due to injuries?

Yup – just hit refresh before using it as sometimes the WRs and DBs change.

• RatedDAL

@mike42 said...

Oak/DEN— 15-16, 16-24, 27-14, 19-20, 21-14, 16-10, 24-6.

Those are the scores from the last few years of the OAK/DEN rivalry. It’s probably the least talked about rivalry in football but it’s legit, Denver definitely hates the Raiders and there is usually more intensity to those games than most would think. Generally speaking, it has been bad for stacking QB/WR’s. Do you know who grew up in Denver? Lindsay. Sneaky good GPP play Vs a bad run D. I got a feeling he busts one and/or scores 2.

Denver was missing 2 good CB’s last week and if they are not back, the case for stacking does go up. But if they are back, I think we see the good Den D and Lindsay would be worth a LU or 2.

I don’t mind using Lindsay at all but don’t quite understand the growing up in Denver reference. Guy plays 8 games a year there and this game is in Vegas.

• superjon

@RatedDAL said...

I don’t mind using Lindsay at all but don’t quite understand the growing up in Denver reference. Guy plays 8 games a year there and this game is in Vegas.

Maybe he was saying since Lindsay grew up in Denver that means he hates the Raiders and will show up. Interesting narrative, but he hasn’t exactly smashed in any of their 4 previous matchups.

• Randallus

@BIF said...

Nope – I’ll have zero Davis but I’m also playing my smallest number of lineups all year.

To be honest, I’m not a fan of a lot of the chalk being mentioned so far – I don’t like Goff, Davis and not really loving Adams either. Matchups look great but I think those games play out differently where those guys won’t have above average or ceiling games.

Dang. Wasn’t expecting that. I feel you though. It doesn’t look phenomenal across the board.

• Lbb11

@mike42 said...

I just caught up so all of this isn’t necessarily a reply to just your post but, you guys need to check the weather this time of year. The CLEV and GB totals have gone down significantly because of wind/rain. A. Jones might be the easiest play of the week and Robinson not far behind. 2 really bad run D’s in 20-30MPH winds with 40 MPH gusts, with rain. D. Adams and definitely AR might be fades. Chark too. D. Johnson facing his old team in those conditions might be a lock. Bunch of runs and dumpoffs. Clev’s RB’s definitely in play.

About Gibson and his “pass protection”, PFF laughed at that notion and said that pint sized McKissic has never been asked to block for more than 5 snaps in a game. So unless, they are sending him on routes to help in pass pro, there may be nothing to it.

Weather part 2- 10-20 MPH winds in Pit with a 90% chance of rain. Forget about trying to figure out which receiver is going to catch the 200yds and 1-2 TD’s Big Ben is going to probably throw for. The pit D may be in play though.

I don’t think LAR’s D is overrated. I actually think there are not many really good D’s out there but they seem to definitely be one of them. Outside of @ BUF, none of their games have been offensive showcases and I got this feeling that the sharps are on the under in this game. Pretty sure LAR can move the ball, but not nearly as sure that SEA will be able to keep up. A little bit of a hunch and a little bit of “name 5 D’s better than LAR’s. It’s really hard to do.

PP vs Diggs- PFF went through PP’s matchups and showed how he has struggled vs Diggs types and may be a little washed up. In a nutshell, don’t shy away from Diggs and yes, J. Brown seems in play too in a revenge game.

I got more but I forgot some. The main thing is look at the weather report or you can just look at what happened to the totals and think back the other windy/rainy Sunday and remember how the weather cratered performance at Clev, etc….

Lot of good points but Davante is weather proof. I’m still going to be underweight because of price and ownership but if weather causes his ownership to tumble, I’m more interested.

• RatedDAL

@Lbb11 said...

Lot of good points but Davante is weather proof. I’m still going to be underweight because of price and ownership but if weather causes his ownership to tumble, I’m more interested.

With Jones back those 1 and 5 yard tds that he got against Minny might not happen.

• mike42

@RatedDAL said...

With Jones back those 1 and 5 yard tds that he got against Minny might not happen.

It was kind of surprising how much they used Jones his first game back even when the game wasn’t in doubt. Not sure if his ownership is crazy high, but he’s got a clear path while D. ADams might have wind/rain and Lazard/A.Jones back. As a 2 TD favorite, that’s a lot of reasons to go under or fade.

• biga0787

Nice vulture..

• lukemiller42

its a tough call between brady and goff for me but i think im leaning brady

• squidkill

@lukemiller42 said...

its a tough call between brady and goff for me but i think im leaning brady

For”………? Season long Raymond?

• Smallchimp

Are we sick of trusting the Giants offense? Slayton and Shepard both clock in well below 5% ownership per RG projections, PFF has them both among the best WR/CB matchups on the week, and they see a considerable red zone and end zone usage as well as general routes ran. They’re similarly priced to the chalkier Engram choice and might be a decent pivot. Any thoughts? I have plenty of stats to pull up on them

• superjon

Beast of the Week

Michael Thomas

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).