4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mdalb

@superjon said...

Beast of the Week

Michael Thomas

I just pulled him from a few lineups. Feel better about it now. Put some Kamara in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

Are we sick of trusting the Giants offense? Slayton and Shepard both clock in well below 5% ownership per RG projections, PFF has them both among the best WR/CB matchups on the week, and they see a considerable red zone and end zone usage as well as general routes ran. They’re similarly priced to the chalkier Engram choice and might be a decent pivot. Any thoughts? I have plenty of stats to pull up on them

Their Quarterback is Daniel Jones. That’s all I got

• Smallchimp

@theIrrigator said...

That’s fair, haha. They come in just ahead of the Jets for points scored at the WR position, earning a second-worst rank on the season. However, the target share breakdown funnels to Shepard, Slayton, and Engram, meaning that they all get a relatively large slice of a small pie that may or may not be enough to be worthwhile. The matchup seems positive, and they are alternatives to chalkier WR plays like Moore, Johnson, and Parker. I think there’s a world where one of the Giants WRs ends up being a solid play; it’s just a matter of finding the one who finds the end zone.

In general, I’m just curious about that low-mid range of WRs when the chalkier builds prioritize stars and scrubs at the position. I’m wondering if you can get your WR points cheaper.

• lukemiller42

@squidkill said...

For”………? Season long Raymond?

For this week obviously. Brady has 35-40 point upside and he will be unowned. Goff is vs the worst secondary. I’m leaning Brady though. Most goobers will overreact to his horrible Saints game

• mnstone14

@Smallchimp said...

That’s fair, haha. They come in just ahead of the Jets for points scored at the WR position, earning a second-worst rank on the season. However, the target share breakdown funnels to Shepard, Slayton, and Engram, meaning that they all get a relatively large slice of a small pie that may or may not be enough to be worthwhile. The matchup seems positive, and they are alternatives to chalkier WR plays like Moore, Johnson, and Parker. I think there’s a world where one of the Giants WRs ends up being a solid play; it’s just a matter of finding the one who finds the end zone.

In general, I’m just curious about that low-mid range of WRs when the chalkier builds prioritize stars and scrubs at the position. I’m wondering if you can get your WR points cheaper.

i thought we learned this lesson with jamison crowder. decent players on bad offenses in good spots are very much playable. slayton is prob the best real life wr, but for me hes a gpp play given how they use him. Shepherd and Engram are very much in play for cash. I really like Engram at te this week.

• mnstone14

genuinely curious…. why do people like DJ Moore so much this week, specifically in cash? Im not opposed to playing him., but aiyuk and maybe jeudy seem like better plays, although more expensive.

• DarthPasta

Browns just closed their facility.

• IronMonkey415

Thank you for reminding me, I need to watch that BeerFans video.

• mike42

SF/NO’s- Last Thurs I was trying to find a way that an offensive genius might come up a plan to work against a suspect D despite missing most of his talent and just couldn’t. Now he’s had 10 days to do so and got some guys back and my best guess is nobody will be stacking what was the game of the year for fantasy last year after almost nobody stacked it then either. NO’s just can’t play better on D and this is a huge letdown spot for them which is a good thing for MT and company. I think this game ends up being a good one for fantasy and I’d imagine it’s probably low owned.

Car/TB- The “other” team from Sunday night will be on people’s radars but Car is playing against a pass funnel D and seems to be on the uptrend. It helps that they have a hard time stopping anybody. I think Teddy + a WR stack makes a lot of sense. Be careful with Gronk if Chinn comes back.

I think I’m playing some LU’s this week, definitely on MNF. Cook is a fade at captain and maybe even the whole LU. Bears will contain and/or stop him. I was wrong about Henry last week and if they can stop TEN’s power run game after doing pretty much the same with NO’s, Minny’s zone blocking scheme has very little chance of succeeding. Playing the bears is the opposite of playing the 31+32 ranked run D’s the last 2 weeks.

• realphipps

I try not to look into weather too much, but Green Bay and Cleveland is quite concerning. Sustained 20+, gusts over 40+ in both cities on Sunday.

Pittsburgh, and to a lesser degree Carolina, will also be windy, but it’s looking like those locations will be okay, spare the occasional gust. Pittsburgh has the open end at Heinz Field, which really keeps “swirls” from forming in the stadium. Bank of America in Carolina is basically a closed stadium. I’ve been there when it’s windy and it really does stick in the stadium and “swirls” in all directions when it gets trapped inside.

On NFLWeather, for the first time I can ever recall, they’ve listed the conditions in Cleveland as “Dangerously Windy”

• clrockny24

anyone on Giants D?

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I still think Danny Pennies has a chance to be a good nfl QB. He’s not bad if you watch him. Yes he’ll inevitably fumble the ball in a big moment, yet going just by the eye test, I think he’s pretty decent right now, with a chance to one day be a top 10 QB. 🤷‍♂️

He’s also the second fastest QB in the league behind Lamar.

Edit…his o-line also isn’t great and other than Dallas and Philly, he has likely faced the hardest passing schedule in the league.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants give up on him too soon and he goes on to Tannehill somewhere else

• Njsum1

@clrockny24 said...

anyone on Giants D?

A little bit. Wentz is good for a few boneheaded turnovers each week, and they seem to play hard for Judge.

• clrockny24

would you play Miami, Las Vegas, or Giants D?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

He’s not bad if you watch him.

You can have all the Giants stacks

• mnstone14

@theIrrigator said...

no ones talking about a stack. But theres 3 pass catchers all under 5k and at least one of them will pay off, maybe even two.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

How’d you get that from my assessment of Danny Buffalo Nickels. Wasn’t even talking about DFS. Just letting you know, I think he’s better than you think 😜

• nerman

Tate muddies the water this week.

• marker0357

Lazor taking over play calling duties for Bears. I suppose it can’t get worse.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@rmccullough1419 said...

Alex Smith?

went with Luton last week, going with Smith this week.

• Njsum1

@rmccullough1419 said...

Alex Smith?

If he gets there he gets there, yet he’s a terrible play 👎🏻💩

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rmccullough1419 said...

Alex Smith?

So, we’ve officially stepped into week 10, IDGAF anymore mode?

DK or FD? Don’t know anything about FD pricing this week (haven’t looked), but on DK I think you just go Jones or get to Lock, right?

I’m not sure you want to play a QB with an aDOT of like 1.4 yards.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

If he gets there he gets there, yet he’s a terrible play 👎🏻💩

He’s not bad if you watch him

• Randallus

@theIrrigator said...

He’s not bad if you watch him

😂😂😂

I’m following this back and forth between you two.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).