4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@theIrrigator said...

He’s not bad if you watch him

So when you watch him you see good?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Randallus said...

😂😂😂

I’m following this back and forth between you two.

Like a bad tennis match

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So, is everyone just burned out with NFL already? Is it the lack of “exciting” games on the schedule this week keeping people down? People that consumed by the masters? Pretty sure y’all are usually on page 12-15 by now.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

😂😂😂

I’m following this back and forth between you two.

Lol

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

He’s not bad if you watch him

Yes he is…lmao

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

So, is everyone just burned out with NFL already? Is it the lack of “exciting” games on the schedule this week keeping people down? People that consumed by the masters? Pretty sure y’all are usually on page 12-15 by now.

I haven’t even really looked at the slate. Been occupied with College Football and EuroLeague all week. Masters is probably the main reason

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

DK or FD? Don’t know anything about FD pricing this week (haven’t looked), but on DK I think you just go Jones or get to Lock, right?

I’m paying up for QB, this week. Don’t think I’m playing Jones, even though when you’re eyes are on him, he’s like a baby Mahomes\Rodgers\Lamar 😜

But seriously,…Josh Allen, murray, Goff, Rodgers, Wilson, maybe Watson is where I’m looking.

I might one off jones, lock or Carr, yet 1 max for me.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Pandamonious said...

Bills and Cards, Russ vs Goof, angry Brady and dangerous winds. Plenty of excitement for everyone.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

My problem with NFL this year is that I have been hit hard by injuries. If a guy gets injured I’m over the field, without question. I’ve yet to be helped by an injury.

Surprisingly I’m almost break even this year playing only GPP, so I’ll take it as a win, yet I’m kind of fed up with the bad variance. It’s also annoying, cause unlike NBA, I can’t hop right back on the horse, gotta wait 7 days.

Being that there’s only 17 big slates, compared to 180 for NBA the bad variance won’t necessarily even out over such a small amount of slates. 😭

• 33BeRad

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just starting my research for the week. No point in doing anything earlier in the week. There seems to be so much news this year with injuries and covid that doing early research seems useless.

• superjon

Question for those that MME

How do you know how much to go over or under on a player?

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

I’m paying up for QB, this week. Don’t think I’m playing Jones, even though when you’re eyes are on him, he’s like a baby Mahomes\Rodgers\Lamar 😜

But seriously,…Josh Allen, murray, Goff, Rodgers, Wilson, maybe Watson is where I’m looking.

I might one off jones, lock or Carr, yet 1 max for me.

I’m leaning towards Murray. His running upside is just too good to pass up. The Bills D doesn’t scare me one bit and they should be able to score as well. I’m playing the chalk stack here. Fading Hopkins and going light on Diggs. Looking at Beasley, Brown, and Moss, Kirk, and Edmunds.

• squidkill

@Pandamonious said...

I’m knee deep in my season long leagues pal. Working that wire all day all night. No days off

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

So when you watch him you see good?

Super good

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Question for those that MME

How do you know how much to go over or under on a player?

Based on how much you like a player? Or ownership?

It’s really up to your personal preference. I’d use projected ownership and move on that. You could just ignore that though and play people on the percentage at which you think they smash. Using your own opinion and no one else will automatically create leverage in places.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Super good

I’m not sure what we’re looking at, but I don’t see it.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Based on how much you like a player? Or ownership?

It’s really up to your personal preference. I’d use projected ownership and move on that. You could just ignore that though and play people on the percentage at which you think they smash. Using your own opinion and no one else will automatically create leverage in places.

Ownership.

Like if someone says I’m going to be under the field by 50% on Kamara, or they say I’m going to be 1.8x the field on Goff.

Are they just pulling those numbers out of their or is there a formula that is used to figure out leverage?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Ownership.

Like if someone says I’m going to be under the field by 50% on Kamara, or they say I’m going to be 1.8x the field on Goff.

Are they just pulling those numbers out of their or is there a formula that is used to figure out leverage?

I can’t speak for others, but I think it’s just preference. It’s a matter of how much you like the player and how likely you think they are to succeed versus the field.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Try Squinting

• marker0357

focused on Masters up until now but have started putting together my plan for NFL. I’m trying to decide the proper exposure of Chubb vs. Hunt.

• realphipps

I seem much more interested in stacks/pieces of MIA/LAC than most it appears. I’m looking for the over, with change to spare, with that game in DFS, season long and at the sports book.

Chubb/Hunt is a tough call. One of the more perplexing plays of the week, yet hard to avoid considering the defense, return of Wyatt Teller, and the weather.

• Smallchimp

Oddly enough, per PFF, it’s a near split on the game total of 48.5 for cash and tickets. It seems like the total actually dropped from open (only by a half-point). It seems like a good matchup for both teams; I’m wondering if people expect one or both rookies to have a rookie game and the total to be a toss-up. Based on ticket/cash distributions for game totals, it doesn’t seem like it’s expected to be a blow-up game relative to Bills/Cards, Seahawks/Rams, or Buccs/Panthers, but I do like the target funnels on both sides. Allen looks chalky, but I’ve played him most weeks. He’s nearly automatic.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

40% Alex and you guys can just watch me laugh to the bank. Last week I had Luton and this week its Smith damn it! You will learn one day!

• Dfspacman

Evans has had 6 straight 1000 yard seasons, seems unlikely this season..

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Apparently my RG Premium expired this week so I can’t download the RG projections – anyone care to email me the csv at aaron@bettercollective.com until I get this resolved.

Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).