1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Dallas ( -9 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 10 ) at Arizona ( -10 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, November 15th
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• CheeseCutter

@Z06Fanatic said...

I feel like this season with TE you’re better off paying down every week as its a wasteland with no upside. Fant/Arnold seem like the way to go this week.

I agree. I don’t think I’ve ever had a high priced TE go off when I went there, other than Kelce in a showdown on FD. I’m on the Conklin/Arnold train again this week.

• zeeshan2

Taking the TE’s tonight along with Lamar, Tucker, and Waddle. Not a big fan of Lamar’s WRs except for Brown and don’t like his RBs either

• marker0357

@JustDFSinn said...

We would live regardless of the endless bombings the u.s does all around the planet

I’m not sure that I understand your point. I was only suggesting that we honor our fallen who gave their lives for others. There was no political statement intended but if you took it that way, it’s your problem.

• Rickytango13

@marker0357 said...

I’m not sure that I understand your point. I was only suggesting that we honor our fallen who gave their lives for others. There was no political statement intended but if you took it that way, it’s your problem.

You said anyone who has served instead of anyone who’s served and fallen. I don’t have any input on the subject but that is the disconnect. Depending on Kamara news, might throw in a Dillon Ingram pollard stack for gits and shiggles

• timusbr

what a country we live in, you even cant say something in honor of veterans, without some shit.

son of silver star winner, buried at Arlington National, a huge anti trump guy, and thinks everyone SHOULD get vaccinated.

Anyone carry players in this game on to the Thur-Mon slate? I took some Bal Def and a Gesicki on 1.

• marker0357

@timusbr said...

what a country we live in, you even cant say something in honor of veterans, without some shit.

son of silver star winner, buried at Arlington National, a huge anti trump guy, and thinks everyone SHOULD get vaccinated.

Anyone carry players in this game on to the Thur-Mon slate? I took some Bal Def and a Gesicki on 1.

well if you look at the guys comments, half have been politically motivated so once I saw that, I decided it wasn’t worth it to argue on a football DFS thread. Personally, i think we should honor those in the service, whether veterans or current, active or not, and I don’t think a service member must have died in order to be honored, but that’s just me.

I took Lamar on 1 lineup but only because I usually try to get a player from each of the Thur, Sun night, and Mon games although it hasn’t worked out too often.

• superjon

Time for Smythe or Ahmed to break the slate.

• joephoto

Naked Lamar tonight in all my Thur-Mon lineups.

• biga0787

Is Watkins playing?

• odanny

@biga0787 said...

Is Watkins playing?

Yep, and he was wide open in the end zone, Lamar overshoots another WR

• HoodsFromTheWood

@odanny said...

Yep, and he was wide open in the end zone, Lamar overshoots another WR

Not sure what game you’re watching but Watkins slowed down on a catchable ball

• RudyPujols

@superjon said...

I approve of this message. I did three lineups. All have 5 Ravens and 1 Dolphin. 2 Ahmeds, 1 Smythe.

• odanny

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Not sure what game you’re watching but Watkins slowed down on a catchable ball

Not sure what you’re talking about but the pass went out of the end zone.

• superjon

Another boring showdown

• HoodsFromTheWood

The catchable ball landed on the end zone edge of the white line because Watkins gave up on it odanny

• RudyPujols

Miami is owning Robert Griffin IV

• NDNole

@superjon said...

Watch it be Tua.

• chatmar

I hope this is not a carry over from last week and the norm for this coming weekend games.

• texasmajor

Goose egg Gesicki.

• odanny

After last weeks mauling, I had seen enough by the end of the 1st and cashed out. So glad I did.

• CheeseCutter

Lol. A deodorant screen pass. Great play by 68. 😂

• NDNole

@CheeseCutter said...

Lol. A deodorant screen pass. Great play by 68. 😂

Play of the week 😆

• yisman

went with Gaskin and Hollywood Brown for first TD

sweating the bet out for over 3 quarters and then…

a defensive TD

• callmetouch

Done with nfl after watching this game

• JCappy

the patriots are the most consistent team in the AFC.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).