1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Dallas ( -9 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 10 ) at Arizona ( -10 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, November 15th
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

Wonder what Adams projected ownership will be with Rodgers set to play.

I know Ingram seems washed to people but he did catch five passes last game. Worth at least one or two flyers in lineups.

• NDNole

@winnerchickendinner said...

I know Ingram seems washed to people but he did catch five passes last game. Worth at least one or two flyers in lineups.

If Ingram is getting 20 carries at 4500 on DK then i have to seriously consider him.

• ifthethunder

Looks like Chris Godwin will play.

UPDATE: Godwin (foot) returned to practice Friday, but the Bucs want to see how he feels Saturday before clearing him for Sunday’s game in Washington, Scott Smith of the Buccaneers’ official site reports.’
    ~

• mnstone14

@NDNole said...

If Ingram is getting 20 carries at 4500 on DK then i have to seriously consider him.

after thinking more about it, i think hes right behind d’ernest as must play. hes washed, and theres so many actually good rbs but hes the guy, and he doesnt have to do much at all to go 3-4x,

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Cheap Browns RB D’Ernest — must play free square iF Chubb and Fenton are OUT

ANALYSIS: Per coach Kevin Stefanski, the Browns backfield will be without Chubb, Demetric Felton (illness) and John Kelly (illness) this weekend, as the trio is on the reserve/COVID-19 list after testing positive for the virus Tuesday.”

~

• squidkill

So looking more like a tale of 2 builds (at least for cash games)
    2 stud RB with 1 cheapie—-
    OR 1 stub RB with 2 cheapies

should be a fun slate

• mnstone14

@squidkill said...

should be a fun slate

whats your lean? as i said, ingram isnt fun, but weve said all week that d’ernest is a cash lock and now ingram is essentially in the same situation against a worse defense.

• winnerchickendinner

One thing about Johnson vs NE is that the Patriots run defense is pretty stout. Per sharp football stats they allow a 43% success rate at 4.1 yards a pop. They do give up passes to backs so it’ll remain to be seen if he gets plenty of targets or they’ll just grind him all game and he still gets a TD.

Titans give up a 57% success rate at 4.6 yards a pop. They are the complete opposite in that they don’t give up much passes to RBs
    Nor a good success rate and yards per catch in that phase of the game.

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

whats your lean? as i said, ingram isnt fun, but weve said all week that d’ernest is a cash lock and now ingram is essentially in the same situation against a worse defense.

Im never opposed to cheap RB’s that are gonna get a full workload on run first teams with very good offensive lines….

My actual dilemma in cash this week is who to play at QB

• squidkill

off topic a little- I am going to defer to my Sports betting degens on this…. What is preventing me from unloading all of ma’s bingo money on the Rams Monday night? I get it that its a divisional road game but come on…. Rams coming off a loss to a far less talented 9 ers team…4 points??? What am I missing? am I a square?

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

. Rams coming off a loss to a far less talented 9 ers team…4 points??? What am I missing? am I a square?

Matt Stafford looking a little shaky lately, but the 49s sock. Pound the Rams !

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

Matt Stafford looking a little shaky lately, but the 49s sock. Pound the Rams !

Thanks Joe—- Ma wants to know when her nudes will be done.

• Getty33

@squidkill said...

off topic a little- I am going to defer to my Sports betting degens on this…. What is preventing me from unloading all of ma’s bingo money on the Rams Monday night? I get it that its a divisional road game but come on…. Rams coming off a loss to a far less talented 9 ers team…4 points??? What am I missing? am I a square?

Sharp money on SF but tickets overwhelmingly on LA. Pros vs. Joes game. You be the Joe Square.

• squidkill

@Getty33 said...

Sharp money on SF but tickets overwhelmingly on LA. Pros vs. Joes game. You be the Joe Square.

Thats what I figured—- Im about as sharp as a marble

• 808state

@squidkill said...

should be a fun slate

is anyone playing 2 cheapies + Conner to get a more balanced lineup?

• mnstone14

@808state said...

two cheap rbs and one of cook/harris already gets you pretty much whatever you want. If anything i struggled with playing both cheap guys instead of one cheap guys and connor. But i think the smart play is to take the salary savings.

• squidkill

@808state said...

Not sure what you are paying up for going that cheap at RB? But sure, its an option

• JIB7

• BIF

@JIB7 said...

Robert Woods torn ACL.

OBJ worked his voodoo on Woods to make sure he is going to get his targets

• infantryboys

@squidkill said...

Im never opposed to cheap RB’s that are gonna get a full workload on run first teams with very good offensive lines….

My actual dilemma in cash this week is who to play at QB

I’m leaning towards Wentz, and no, I don’t feel particularly good about it.

• CheeseCutter

@infantryboys said...

I’m leaning towards Wentz, and no, I don’t feel particularly good about it.

I’m going with Dak for cash, but if going lower, Wentz or Ryan is as low as I’d go.

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

I get it that its a divisional road game but come on…. Rams coming off a loss to a far less talented 9 ers team…4 points??? What am I missing? am I a square?

You know divisional games can get sideways or be very close. Never go all in on division games lol. 9ers arent trash so there should always be caution.

• NDNole

Gallup is back this week.

• rjschick92

Think I’m going all in on a SEA/GB shootout. Going a bit on narrative with Rodgers but Davante has always TORCHED the Seahawks. No clue where ownership will be at but I’m assuming Cowboys and some high priced RB will ensure it’s not too elevated.

D’Ernest is good chalk, Ingram is bad chalk IMO.

• TopDawgs07

Now Harris is out for NE. Lots of cheap RB options this week.

One thing about Johnson, NE will take away what your best at. Which for Cleveland, is running the football.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).