1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Dallas ( -9 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 10 ) at Arizona ( -10 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, November 15th
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at San Francisco ( 4 ) —- T: 49.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn so many obvious good plays from these injuries.

Good thing I don’t play cash, its going to be a massive tie fest.

• winnerchickendinner

No one else thinking of playing some Mckissic? 10,6, and 8 targets the last three games. With Dean who has been the real bright spot in the TB secondary this year most likely on Mclaurin .McKissic could get even more looks. TBs slot defense has been good the couple of last games too.

Edited that Dean will most likely be on Mclaurin

• Bkbrlr

@winnerchickendinner said...

No one else thinking of playing some Mckissic?

I am. Most likely behind, he’ll get targets. A lot of RBs at the same price on FD to choose from. Which one gets the most points on FD around 5,400?

• marker0357

@winnerchickendinner said...

No one else thinking of playing some Mckissic? 10,6, and 8 targets the last three games. With Dean who has been the real bright spot in the TB secondary this year most likely on him McKissic could get even more looks. TBs slot defense has been good the couple of last games too.

need BIF to weigh in on this one.. If I remember correctly, he correctly predicted a good game by CPAT v Bucs in a similar situation. At that price point, McKissic, Collins, and Moss are probably all viable. You also have J. Williams, D. Johnson, and Ingram. Choose your poison.

• rjschick92

@TopDawgs07 said...

Now Harris is out for NE. Lots of cheap RB options this week.

One thing about Johnson, NE will take away why your best at. Which for Cleveland, is running the football.

There are valid reasons not to play him but I don’t really get this line of thinking. Because I’ve heard it a lot on DFS podcasts and the like.

For some reason people act like Belichick is the only coach who tries to stop what other teams like to do. There’s no way to scheme for your defensive lineman being inferior against 2 or 3 Pro Bowlers at the point of attack.

I’m not saying that he’s a free square, but let’s keep in mind that Johnson’s backup is going to be a guy they signed off the street this week.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

off topic a little- I am going to defer to my Sports betting degens on this…. What is preventing me from unloading all of ma’s bingo money on the Rams Monday night? I get it that its a divisional road game but come on…. Rams coming off a loss to a far less talented 9 ers team…4 points??? What am I missing? am I a square?

I don’t really bet sports anymore because I’m not very good at it. I would certainly slam the Rams here…take that how you will ◼️

• infantryboys

And now Big Ben is out. Covid.

• homers1226

carson wentz skipping his baby delieverly to play

distraction or motovatian ?

• squidkill

@Sleazygreazy said...

I don’t really bet sports anymore because I’m not very good at it. I would certainly slam the Rams here…take that how you will ◼️

My mom said to behave and watch your potty mouth

• P0key

OK so I went from fading Najee to locking him

• homers1226

@infantryboys said...

And now Big Ben is out. Covid.

so swift stock has just skyrocketed

• Kevin23242

How much if any does Gallup being back hurt other Dallas receivers

• rjschick92

Rudolph downgrades the whole offense including Najee. Imagine a chunk of his ownership will be going to Cook who I presume will be the chalk pay-up option at RB.

• squidkill

@rjschick92 said...

Rudolph downgrades the whole offense including Najee. Imagine a chunk of his ownership will be going to Cook who I presume will be the chalk pay-up option at RB.

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

• squidkill

@homers1226 said...

so swift stock has just skyrocketed

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

• squidkill

you guys are all over the board here

• squidkill

@P0key said...

OK so I went from fading Najee to locking him

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@squidkill said...

My mom said to behave and watch your potty mouth

Funny thing is she actually prefers that I do the opposite of both of those things.

Is J.J. Taylor a thing?

• squidkill

@Sleazygreazy said...

Funny thing is she actually prefers that I do the opposite of both of those things.

Is J.J. Taylor a thing?

All 3. Bolden JJ and Stevenson can all catch the ball out of the backfield. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bill leans on 1 really hard for runs and the other 2 in the James White role…… that is a deep MME flyer Pure speculation

• squidkill

@jv21 said...

Damn so many obvious good plays from these injuries.

Good thing I don’t play cash, its going to be a massive tie fest.

No way!!!!. Soooo many different routes to go. Totally opposite. Cash nightmare. gpp dream

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@squidkill said...

No way!!!!. Soooo many different routes to go. Totally opposite. Cash nightmare. gpp dream

Its probably cause of my nba mindset, but it easy plug in all the plays that benefit from injuries and fill in the rest with studs on FD.

I agree its a great gpp slate. I think its a “Play whoever you want” kind of gpp slate.

• squidkill

@jv21 said...

Its probably cause of my nba mindset, but it easy plug in all the plays that benefit from injuries and fill in the rest with studs on FD.

I agree its a great gpp slate. I think its a “Play whoever you want” kind of gpp slate.

Yeah. In cash. When there are toooo many values it can get wild. Give me a couple of values that the majority of people will screw up and not play and it’s an easy game. This way, there are soooo many outs that anyone will be able to catch that river flush.

• squidkill

@jv21 said...

Such a good gpp slate tho.

• 808state

doesn’t rudolph have a connection with james washington?

Rudolph? Should be Haskins JR starting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).