1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( – ) at Oakland ( – ) —- T: —-
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55
    8:30 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, November 16th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -10.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bdvratoric

My early thoughts are Jags stacks all over. Underdog vs. Bad ravens secondary, Jacksonville has good run defense so maybe that’ll force flacco to throw more. Bortles 3+ TDs

• Wrightime

Pats revenge x 2 .. They put a 50 spot up

• Wrightime

If teddy plays .. Diggs should have a very good game

• tasteitsucka

New Orleans -1 @ Washington? Dunno bout you, but Vegas is telling me Washington wins. Fade NO, play Cousins. Oooh…Cousins to Reed stack looks like $.

• fizzle13

Deangelo is bound to be 60%+ in cash games. Gurley shouldn’t be far behind. I tend to struggle on weeks when the chalk is so heavy.

• FPFootball

Eventually A. Rodgers takes out his frustration in a 500 yard 6 td passing massacre right? Perhaps a must win divisional game against the inept Lions secondary?

• Richebee

Taking out a loan for 100% ALL IN status on Deandre Hopkins

• Wrightime

Alot better plays than hopkins this week . Esp at that price

• Wrightime

Think obj edelman and cobb can all outscore hopkins on fd this week . Thats just taking a quick look

• Leobrn12

As a Lions fan… COBB ALL DAY!!!! few Rodgers Lineups as well. Lions players have pretty given up this year. Not to mention its also at Lambo easy Green Bay win.

• mrerran11

Dont know much about the ravens secondary, who will be covering robinson, and hurns? Should it make me lean one way, or are they all pretty decent, but i should still have a decent dose of both wr’s?

• Capone1233

Rodgers, Cobb, Demarco, Forsett, Amari Cooper all looking great this week. These guys will be my core.

• Capone1233

Thoughts on Browns D at $2,000 versus Landry Jones? I may punt them at that price. I’m fading Deangelo with no Big Ben.

• letterj007

@Capone1233 said...

Thoughts on Browns D at $2,000 versus Landry Jones? I may punt them at that price. I’m fading Deangelo with no Big Ben.

On the road at Heinz. Usually not a good spot for a team that will probably be pounded with the rock all game long (which will lead to few passes and thus fewer opportunities to make plays).

Chiefs scored 12 fpts though in week 7 against Pitt (when Landry started). That was at Arrowhead, however.

• Richebee

@Wrightime said...

Alot better plays than hopkins this week . Esp at that price

No there isn’t.

• zpa1989

deangelo williams has a nice matchup again this week at home to the browns, who rank very poorly against the run. anyone considering mccown this week if hes healthy? may fire up a few mccown/barnidge stacks. mccowns price dropped after his injury hes done 35 points before at a price of 6300 not bad considering what carr just did to the steelers, although carr is a better qb.

obviously rodgers and cobb vs the lions, gurley and murray i both like.

cousins could have a decent game against the saints at home. game could actually be stackable cause the skins D ain’t much better

what about denver at home to KC? KC ranked very poorly against WR’s, not a bad spot for demarius and sanders. eventually DT has to score a TD you’d think right?

edit: forgot to mention the jags stack against the ravens looks appealing ravens have gotten torched in the air and robinson/hurns are on a roll right now

just some quick thoughts as i glanced over the slate

• Wrightime

@Richebee said...

No there isn’t.

Hopkins 1 of my favorite wr, just this week i like cobb and obj and edelman more . On the road monday night not easy . Avg qb at best throwing to him . Trying to play catch-up or not for 8900 ill look elsewhere

• mrerran11

Can tampas oline stand up to the cowboys Defenseive pass rushers?

• 33BeRad

That Balt game scares me. There is no Steve Smith and Jax has a pretty good run def. How is Balt a 6.5pt favorite? This is the 2nd of back to back road games for Jax and Balt is coming off a bye. I might have to just go Flacco solo for this one and see how many tds he can get. Everyone was all over SD going against Balt, in Balt and that wasn’t as good as expected. Now we have another game everyone will be all over. There will be a ton of Jax stacks but I’m not on it, fade the Jags

• letterj007

@33BeRad said...

That Balt game scares me. There is no Steve Smith and Jax has a pretty good run def. How is Balt a 6.5pt favorite? This is the 2nd of back to back road games for Jax and Balt is coming off a bye. I might have to just go Flacco solo for this one and see how many tds he can get. Everyone was all over SD going against Balt, in Balt and that wasn’t as good as expected. Now we have another game everyone will be all over. There will be a ton of Jax stacks but I’m not on it, fade the Jags

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Joe4Ducks

@zpa1989 said...

deangelo williams has a nice matchup again this week at home to the browns, who rank very poorly against the run. anyone considering mccown this week if hes healthy? may fire up a few mccown/barnidge stacks. mccowns price dropped after his injury hes done 35 points before at a price of 6300 not bad considering what carr just did to the steelers, although carr is a better qb.

obviously rodgers and cobb vs the lions, gurley and murray i both like.

cousins could have a decent game against the saints at home. game could actually be stackable cause the skins D ain’t much better

what about denver at home to KC? KC ranked very poorly against WR’s, not a bad spot for demarius and sanders. eventually DT has to score a TD you’d think right?

edit: forgot to mention the jags stack against the ravens looks appealing ravens have gotten torched in the air and robinson/hurns are on a roll right now

just some quick thoughts as i glanced over the slate

I was thinking the same about D. Williams but I have a feeling everyone is going to be riding the Williams train especially after his performance yesterday.

• firehouse24l42

I hope your right, but have feeling that if GB goes up big early they’ll put the offense on cruise for most of the second half.

• rivalsarereal

Having a problem I done a lineup for mon-thu but i have $7,200 left over and even after the switch out adding jeffery still left with around $4,200 i am trying to provide value with great players but i have noticed the more and more i start doing my lineups compared to when i first started i am having money left over lots more in some case’s

• letterj007

@rivalsarereal said...

Having a problem I done a lineup for mon-thu but i have $7,200 left over and even after the switch out adding jeffery still left with around $4,200 i am trying to provide value with great players but i have noticed the more and more i start doing my lineups compared to when i first started i am having money left over lots more in some case’s

Not playing the smaller slate but a bud of mine is…he was left with the same issues.

Stevie to Decker?? Up to Marshall??

• rivalsarereal

@letterj007 said...

Not playing the smaller slate but a bud of mine is…he was left with the same issues.

Stevie to Decker?? Up to Marshall??

I have other lineups but i am still learning.I had wilson in place of jeffery for CHI but at the same time i was testing a cutler stack but i noticed my value was only langford and ivory and i also have watson so i am trying to figure out who is a smart play to stay and who would be good value because i am using FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).