1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1 ) at Tampa Bay ( 1 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( – ) at Oakland ( – ) —- T: —-
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at NY Giants ( 7.5 ) —- T: 55
    8:30 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, November 16th
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -10.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• UCPharmD13

@marino4ever said...

Newton/Olsen (vs. Tenn)
    Tannehill/Landry (vs. Philly)
    Brady/Gronk (vs. NYG)

In yahoo, Gronk and Brady are basically unplayable together though. Their price is almost 1/2 the salary cap.

Cousins/Reed (vs NO)

• UCPharmD13

Defenses seems a bit harder to pick this week. St. Louis, maybe Denver (even with Talib out), Carolina (but they are away) and as a punt play Cincy. They are better at passing D than on the ground

• wolfjb1

@33BeRad said...

That sounds about right

Does anyone who watches film or who studies this stuff have insight into whether James Starks is worth it? He’s definitely cheap enough. I guess if he gets 20 carries, he’s worth it in some formats?

• crazydaisy2013

@wolfjb1 said...

Does anyone who watches film or who studies this stuff have insight into whether James Starks is worth it? He’s definitely cheap enough. I guess if he gets 20 carries, he’s worth it in some formats?

I think he’s a better choice than Blount at the same price point on draftings and will be lower owned while McFadden is better than both but will be more than 3x to 4x more owned.

• MovieDude92

Rishard Matthews, jordan matthews, or Snead? Cash

• crazydaisy2013

@MovieDude92 said...

Rishard Matthews, jordan matthews, or Snead? Cash

I would lean towards Snead with the point total around 50 and the line at only a 1 point difference. With that said, Snead will see a better all-around secondary against than Mathews or Jordan will see. And the last thing to consider is the QB. So 2 out of 3 variables are in Snead’s favor.

• MovieDude92

@crazydaisy2013 said...

I would lean towards Snead with the point total around 50 and the line at only a 1 point difference. With that said, Snead will see a better all-around secondary against than Mathews or Jordan will see. And the last thing to consider is the QB. So 2 out of 3 variables are in Snead’s favor.

Thanks,

• YoAlb

why is Todd Gurley not in the RB touches by Week list?

• crazydaisy2013

Is there anyway to fade Jordan Reed this weekend?

• MovieDude92

One more question, fitz or no fitz?

• crazydaisy2013

@MovieDude92 said...

One more question, fitz or no fitz?

I think he has huge upside and won’t be highly owned.

• MovieDude92

@crazydaisy2013 said...

I think he has huge upside and won’t be highly owned.

Yeah, especially if he stays in the slot. Sherman only guards on side of the field I think and doesnt switch

• crazydaisy2013

@MovieDude92 said...

Yeah, especially if he stays in the slot. Sherman only guards on side of the field I think and doesnt switch

I should have prefaced that first by saying as long as Brown plays. It will be too easy to focus on him otherwise.

• MovieDude92

He suited up Tuesday and seems to be good for Sunday.

• crazydaisy2013

Then I actually like him more than Thomas or Sanders, which are at the same price point on Draftkings.

• YoAlb

i will have 0 fitz and i’m not scared about it

• UCPharmD13

Isn’t Fitz going to have surgery on Friday after the game? Not that it affects anything for tomorrow

• crazydaisy2013

@UCPharmD13 said...

Isn’t Fitz going to have surgery on Friday after the game? Not that it affects anything for tomorrow

We are talking about Fitzgerald

• SirMarkis

I’m thinking Tavon Austin might be a good low percentage player this week. Weak corners all the way around.

• Hyak420

@SirMarkis said...

I’m thinking Tavon Austin might be a good low percentage player this week. Weak corners all the way around.

My research has led to that as well, wish the Rams would pass it more though. The Bears are going to sling it and if they happen to get ahead then Austin will be a good choice, added bonus of returns as well if he breaks one.

• crazydaisy2013

Snead is $100 more on Draftkings and has much more value and upside than Austin.

• Junkyard_Dogs

@Superhippy said...

All in on James White for tourneys in the flex.

Huge Pats fan, and while I do ok in the DFS stuff, I can never get this team right. Too many options. I have better luck avoiding them (with the exception of Edelman, until his price went into the stratosphere in the last few weeks). Taking a stab with Amendola against a bad Giants pass D.

• SirMarkis

@Hyak420 said...

My research has led to that as well, wish the Rams would pass it more though. The Bears are going to sling it and if they happen to get ahead then Austin will be a good choice, added bonus of returns as well if he breaks one.

Bears always try to control the flow of the game and keep the ball out of their opponent’s hands. The scripts could allow much more passing attempts than normal if the Bears happen to score a lot. Another reason why Tavon could be a decent play in GPP’s.

• RollyPT

Would this be a good week to play the Thursday slate but not have any players, hoping for lack of fantasy goodness?

• charlitosway

In past years Sherman has not shadowed the top WR, but thanks to Cary “Toast” Williams this year Sherman has been doing some shadowing of the top guys. He served a near bagel to Dez in his first game back. I just don’t see a game between 2 of the top defenses being prolific enough. I’m fading Smokey this week even though Bruce Arians (the big fat liar who hates Fantasy Footballers) threw out a lie about Michael Floyd getting close to retaking his starting spot from Smokey before the Zona bye week and rested Smokey after keeping him active. That to me would be enough of a reverse tell that I would have rode Smokey hard this week against most other teams, but not Seattle in Seattle… The other reverse tell he did before the bye was to announce how much more involved Ellington would be in the run game and then he basically had no involvement even though CJ fumbled it twice… Very telling.

Not an expert by any means. Just my thoughts on it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).