1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( (Pick) ) at Minnesota ( (Pick) ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Los Angeles ( -1 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -14 ) at San Francisco ( 14 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50

Monday, November 21st
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Oakland ( -5 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

Any bets on Mariota accounting for 5 TD’s this week?

• Shock87

@KillaChap said...

Any bets on Mariota accounting for 5 TD’s this week?

Better say 4 because Murray will throw for another… smh

• Boneys2000

Starting the week thinking Cousins as my QB.I will probably change it ten times by Sunday.Had a much better night last night,thanks to Blount and Baldwin.Good luck everyone.

• bignish

Just feels like a Blount week

• DomTwan

I got a warm, fuzzy feeling it’s another Blount week…

• DomTwan

Feels like Amari Cooper is going to be my tournament DARK HORSE again on the Thurs-Mon slate…

• Mschroeder0401

This is the week Will Fuller goes for 150 and 2 TDs.

• kpthadon

Most time what we think it’s going to happen rarely does. That’s why you gotta blast your way to cashing in with like 50 lineups each week….. most times.

• CleverGroom

All the Mariota, all the Cousins, all the Kaepernick. Russ and Tygod look interesting. Rodgers and Luck should be studs but are in weird games where it makes a lot more sense to me to pay down for their opponents.

Not loving the WRs so far. Mostly I’d like to roster T.Y. two or three times per lineup.

I’m not seeing much immediate value on this slate. Lord knows it tends to open up over time, but most of what I’m seeing at first glance is guys with dubious workloads (Dion Lewis making his return against the 49ers, Prosise and Rawls against the Eagles, Vernon Davis as Jordan Reed leverage, &c.).

Gonna be a curious week.

• Dadeano860

@CleverGroom said...

I’m not seeing much immediate value on this slate.

Who’s going to play offense for the Bears?

• CleverGroom

@Dadeano860 said...

Who’s going to play offense for the Bears?

Yeah, on some level that’s starting to come together. Smokin’ Jay is going to need to at least buy me a few drinks before I get excited about guys on his offense.

• schwinn6

LeSean on major discount after a bye week against Cinci. I think Moncrief and Rishard are gonna be heavily owned, everyone targeting that game. I’m also thinking about fading DeMarco for DJ. DJ is matchup proof and Cards D will probably give the ball back to Arizonas offense a lot.

• CleverGroom

@schwinn6 said...

LeSean on major discount after a bye week against Cinci. I think Moncrief and Rishard are gonna be heavily owned, everyone targeting that game. I’m also thinking about fading DeMarco for DJ. DJ is matchup proof and Cards D will probably give the ball back to Arizonas offense a lot.

I do love Shady here. As a Seahawks fan, I was pretty embarrassed watching Richie Incognito blowing our D line off the ball like they were toys. Shady gon’ eat. Interested in Tyrod too, like I said.

DJ…not so much. I faded him against a tough road game in Carolina, and I was right. He’s got a floor that won’t kill you, but I don’t think he’ll win GPPs in Minnesota. Yesterday was a hollow victory for Arizona. They came way, way too close to being shamed in their own building by arguably the worst team in the league. I don’t trust them to go to Minnesota and compete, especially as the Vikings O seems to be finding its feet.

Besides, you can pay up for Bell against Cleveland this week. You can pay up for DeMarco against the Colts. You can pay up for Shady. I’d rather take Zeke in a tough home matchup than DJ in a tough road game.

Really tough for me to buy into DJ this week.

• Dadeano860

@CleverGroom said...

Besides, you can pay up for Bell against Cleveland this week. You can pay up for DeMarco against the Colts. You can pay up for Shady. I’d rather take Zeke in a tough home matchup than DJ

Steelers are going to be tricky. How much is too much? Taking Bell and Brown really compromises your lineup. Bell is so expensive on FD.

• cru265

RG Overall Ranking

• 2021 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Got killed by Ajayi and MG3 yesterday. Looking forward to this week, I’m liking Blount, Zeke, Ware and Riddick. I don’t care much for Bell in this matchup against the Browns, and will most likely be fading him. Opinions??

• depalma13

With Jeffrey suspended I guess it feels like Meredith week.

• CleverGroom

@Dadeano860 said...

Steelers are going to be tricky. How much is too much? Taking Bell and Brown really compromises your lineup. Bell is so expensive on FD.

It’s true.

Antonio’s gone over 100 yards in every game he’s played against the Browns in the last two years. He averages fewer TDs on the road, but more catches, with about 1 TD and 9 catches on average. His average over those four games is 31.75 DK points.

Le’Veon didn’t play the Browns at all last year. His career average against them is about 22 DK points, but I wouldn’t read too much into it. His usage has changed quite a bit since 2013, and so have the Browns. Short of an injury, it’s hard to see him disappointing in this spot—especially with DeAngelo Williams out.

I’d say they’re both viable in any format, obviously. Playing both in a tournament feels like it’s limiting your upside, but it’ll be contrarian. Playing them both in cash gives you a nice floor in case either one craters or gets hurt. Just going to be tough to pay for it until we see more value opening up. Right now, I’d more likely to go back to the well with a TEN at IND game stack and call it a day.

• Monstee

Zach Miller in my opinion is the play for Chi.

• CleverGroom

@cru265 said...

Got killed by Ajayi and MG3 yesterday. Looking forward to this week, I’m liking Blount, Zeke, Ware and Riddick. I don’t care much for Bell in this matchup against the Browns, and will most likely be fading him. Opinions??

The Ajayi/MG3 letdown spot was real.

I already spoiled the surprise on my love for Bell. Blount should be obvious, but Dion Lewis probably plays. This could turn into another situation where you can literally stack Blount and Lewis and walk away with 50+ points, like Ingram and Hightower. Zeke’s got an incredibly tough matchup and should still be playable.

Ware I don’t love. Gerald McCoy has worked wonders shoring up TB’s run D, and it doesn’t seem as if the RB1 workload is agreeing with him as the season wears on. He’s a -7.5 home favorite at the moment, so I may warm up to him as the week goes on.

Riddick is interesting. Jacksonville is a fairly bad matchup, largely because they’ve been so good against passes out of the backfield. Even so, Detroit has been strangely stubborn in their commitment to Riddick as their lead back, and he’s a strong home favorite. I’m pretty sure I’ll have non-zero exposure to him in the end.

• CleverGroom

@Monstee said...

Zach Miller in my opinion is the play for Chi.

Well I’m not going to be playing a Bear just to play a Bear. They’ve got one of the lower implied totals on the week, as they should. It’ll probably drop further as Vegas reacts to the Alshon news.

TE is interesting. Would you rather have Zach Miller at $3,800, or Julius Thomas at $3,500…in Detroit? I’m taking the guy playing Detroit. Thomas is coming off a much better game against a much better TE defense as it is.

The only defense worse than Detroit against the TE is Cleveland, but you’ve got Ben throwing to four different guys. If Ladarius Green, Jesse “HEEEEEEEATH” James, Dave Johnson, and Xavier Grimble are all in play, then it may be that none of them are in play. Could be a worse situation to pick than GB’s receivers. You really, really want to be able to target Cleveland at TE, though….

You’ve also got Reed and Vern Davis going up against GB, who’ve gone from bad to worse against the position. Delanie Walker gets to play Indianapolis, who almost made Richard Rodgers look useful. Eifert plays a Buffalo team that held Jimmy Graham while he caught 2 TDs using just two total free hands. Lance Kendricks hosts a Miami team that likewise gave up 2 TDs against San Diego.

It’s a really interesting week for the TE position. You can pay up just as easily as you can pay down. Either way, I don’t think I’ll be paying for the Jay Cutler to Zach Miller connection.

• CleverGroom

@CleverGroom said...

I do love Shady here. As a Seahawks fan, I was pretty embarrassed watching Richie Incognito blowing our D line off the ball like they were toys. Shady gon’ eat. Interested in Tyrod too, like I said.

I almost forgot that Eric Wood was sent to IR with his broken leg. Losing their center could impact everybody on the Bills O. Something to look into further as we go.

• dark_golem

Even more TEs! With Gronk likely out, you have Bennet vs 49ers. Doyle has produced vs Titans, even with Allen. And Ertz vs Seahawks. And Eifert vs Bills. Too many TEs!

• Dadeano860

@cru265 said...

I don’t care much for Bell in this matchup against the Browns, and will most likely be fading him. Opinions??

Why don’t you “care much for Bell” vs the Browns? Nothing not to like except he somehow gets held out of the end zone by chance.

Looking at Meredith, he’s not even cheap on FD ($5600). Tyreek Hill has me interested for a cheaper play, especially Maclin is our again. Someone is going to eat on the Chiefs.

I’m off Zeke for cash right now. I like Bell a lot more if I’m paying up, Demarco has a better match up and like the high priced WRs more than him with their match ups (ODB).

Allen Robinson looking prime with his match up in the dome vs Detroit. He’s getting tons of targets and coming to life.

• Dadeano860

If you are intent on forcing a Bear into your lineup, I’d go with Royal. Cutler had the best rapport/history with him.

• ASitar

I’m liking Wallace and Crowder as mid priced players that should get 5x value. Miami D is what I’m plugging into most LUs (14-10 type of game). Julius Thomas should be a low owned TE going against a poor Detroit secondary. I’m using DeMarco a lot although he’ll probably have 2nd highest ownership. This should be a Ben/AB week, especially with such a high total. Bens going 362 yards with 4 TDs and AB is going 11/134/2.

GL this weekend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).