1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( (Pick) ) at Minnesota ( (Pick) ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Los Angeles ( -1 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -14 ) at San Francisco ( 14 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50

Monday, November 21st
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Oakland ( -5 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Fazool

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Haven’t seen Jordan Howard mentioned much. He’s my lock of the week.

Don’t see much running room for him today, Giants run d is very good. With the windy conditions Giants D should stack the box and force Cutler to beat them in the air.

• strassnerte

Riddick or Gore?

• beare

im not sure bell is the sure thing people think. browns will stack line being with weather gonna be hard have much of a passing game.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@squidkill said...

You people need to just do a little research and you will find out information-

Hey guys, David Wolter in for world traveler Kevin Roth this weekend and we have several Week 11 weather issues to discuss today.

PIT @ CLE It will be cold and windy with a few light snow showers. A NW wind will be sustained 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40. This is not going to bode well for the pass or kicking game. Could definitely warrant more running back play.

Hey you people, sorry i took someone’s word for it who said he was in the area and it was fine.

• Fazool

TE’s should also come into play in those windy weather games.
    You want to know the weather for sure then just watch NFL network pregame, they have someone reporting live from each stadium.

• squidkill

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Hey you people, sorry i took someone’s word for it who said he was in the area and it was fine.

Tell Jimmy Streetwalker he was wrong

• P0key

does the marcus petus news move me off of Chiefs D!?

• Ty127

Should i fade the giants, redskins , and browns game because of weather implications?

• P0key

i wouldnt fade Bell with the weather..i remember when skins played the ravens earlier this year and wind was bad…terrance west didnt do too bad

• Sportsfreak52

@beare said...

im not sure bell is the sure thing people think. browns will stack line being with weather gonna be hard have much of a passing game.

english please

• Sportsfreak52

does anyone like doug martin today?

• tarheelsrule44

@Sportsfreak52 said...

english please

Pretty easy to understand as is, but I’ll elaborate:

“I’m not sure L. Bell is the sure thing people think. The Browns will stack the line of scrimmage because of the weather; it’s going to be hard to have much of a passing game.”

• JSteele

The wind will affect the long passing game and kickers. Running should be fine so Bell is fine and WR get a small downgrade. So while I wouldn’t necessarily fade Bell if you have him, I would pivot off of AB since his price and the new game total suggest there are better options

• TicketRaven

Gore – fading Riddick – he is not 100%

• TicketRaven

Doug Martin – probably low snap count – that dreadful team will not risk getting him injured – the Buccs might have a plan to have a winning record next year and might need Martin – don’t see Marting being a major factor for DFS today. Anyone think otherwise?

• gillio

Bell-Tyreek Hill or Shady-Blount

• Jpitten

Shady blount

• S7ubs

Theo is fine. Y’all are nuts for fading him

• zpa1989

evans or hilton on FD if you had to pick

• Dunzor

TY Hilton or Mike Evans?

• Youngbandit09

Thoughts on dolphins defense ?

• Ty127

Donte moncrief or ty Hilton?

• LaranzoW

Hilton

• saints19

anyone on Odell this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).