1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( (Pick) ) at Minnesota ( (Pick) ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Los Angeles ( -1 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -14 ) at San Francisco ( 14 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50

Monday, November 21st
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at Oakland ( -5 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• clrockny24

is there a mon-thu slate this week? seeing as how there are 3 games on thurs

• CleverGroom

@clrockny24 said...

is there a mon-thu slate this week? seeing as how there are 3 games on thurs

Yep. We have five hours to figure out FD lineups before they lock on the four-game slate.

• rjgboom

Any thoughts on the 6-7k WRs in the Monday-Thursday FD slate? That’s where I’m struggling to pick guys in the slate.

• kmsurfs2000

@mwgdfs said...

Not that anything will happen but I’ve been in contact with the DK Game Integrity and Ethics team about Papagates/ChipotleAddict today. They’ve been doing this for a long time and it needs to stop. It’s bad for the industry.

this will be the downfall of the industry in my humble opinion if what some suspect is true is true

when regulators feel the system is being gamed that will be it

• Jokey401

So, I need 40 points to get into cash tonight on DK. I have cooper and l. Murray. Should I stay out or go Crabtree/miller

Or something else? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

• CleverGroom

@Jokey401 said...

So, I need 40 points to get into cash tonight on DK. I have cooper and l. Murray. Should I stay out or go Crabtree/miller

Or something else? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

I like Crab over Cooper. He’s healthier and should have a substantially better matchup for the most part. Miller’s workload is a lot more certain than Latavius’s, although I don’t trust his O line as much. Amari and Latavius will probably go underowned because of their Q tags.

I’d probably go Crabtree/Miller. Amari/Latavius would be more appealing if you were trying to win the damn thing, but if you’re just trying to cash, I suspect Crab/Miller is the safest play.

• BretFavr

Just my two cents Jokey, of those options Cooper and Murray will probably be the least owned of the four. Cooper has a tougher CB matchup than Crabtree and the Questionable tag will put some people off him. Miller is the most likely option to get points for the Texans but I’d be surprised if ownership is under 60%. If you need 40 pts to hit the current cash line I wouldn’t be too optimistic that any 2 person combination of those players will get you to the final cash line tonight but picking the lowest owned guys is probably your best shot.

• CleverGroom

@CleverGroom said...

I think that’s some new automated “feature” from DK’s revamp of H2H. Thanks for the 100 emails and notifications, DraftKings. Great user experience. Off to pen a complaint.

Apparently this was caused by a bug and shouldn’t continue, moving forward. Thanks for clarifying, Tim P.

• falldown

1/2 PPR on Yahoo.

I have Carr left to go
    I can change my Crabs/Hopkins to Cooper/Fuller.

I need around 40 points to hit a bunch of Decuple ups etc… used my flex on a RB, so no Latavius or Miller options.

Anyone have a strong feeling either way? I am leaning leave it Crabs/Hopkins since they seem to be healthier (No Q’s)

• tradingchad

Why wouldn’t you roster crab and coop in prime time? With gunslinger Carr anything is possible. Someone persuade me otherwise?

• Jokey401

Thanks for the input guys. I went with your suggestions. Oh and I am under no illusions that I will get 40 tonight, but gotta try. Anyways, it’s the only lineup I had with any players in this game. It’s a cheap 50/50 that gave me some exposure to this game to make it interesting to watch. I do that for Thursday and Monday night games that I have no interest in otherwise. Thanks agaIn!

• dmac37

I have had more profitable weeks but not many that were as fun to watch play out the way this week did.

I thought I was done in my DK cash lineups after the AJ injury and other 1:00 duds like D. Walker, KC Def, and Royal getting next to nothing but thank god I had Bell. I decided to change off a lot of the chalk and fade all the 4:00 games and invest in Wash & GB. Many were scared by the wind but the weather reports were calling for 15mi winds not the 20-30mi winds they were calling for in the morning.

I knew I had to shake things up in order to have a chance.So I went from:

Wilson to Cousins

Prosise to Starks

Edelman to Garcon

Bennet to Reed

Fading Bennet and getting lucky with Garcon were the biggest difference makers, I went from looking at winning $0 for about 10 hours to winning $407 with the Garcon 70 yard TD. Bottom line don’t be afraid to shake up your line up if you are hurting after the 1:00 games.

• Jokey401

I got burned by those mysterious 20 – 25 mph wind in Wsh also. I switchEd out Cousins for Kap and Chowder for Taters in about 4 lineups. (Face palm). The ones I didn’t switch helped make a bad day, uh, less bad.

• Jokey401

Seriously, for now on I am giving my phone to my wife on Saturday night and not getting it back till 10:15 on Sunday Am. west coaster. These last minute tweaks and changes are costing me $$$ every weekend.

• tradingchad

Don’t everyone respond to my post at once lol.

• RotoBeastsDFS

Lol texans.

• RobertoTomba

They just said that Osweiler was an all-state basketball player in high school. Looks like he picked the wrong sport.

• SzymonK

@depalma13 said...

Every week it’s the same nightmare, Jujuan Harris than C.J. Prosise and now Rob Kelley, hit big on the cheap RB so the stud WRs can crap the bed!

I gave up on NFL, all my studs didnt produce shit. Dissapointment.

• BIF

Wow that was a bad spot and review – bad officiating all night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).