1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 38
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -5.5 ) at Oakland ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 11/20
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Moneymason93

Is this the week Goff comes back down to earth

• IrishCarBomb9

Lock button Kelce everywhere regardless of price.

• parrothead112

Hopkins seems well priced.

• parrothead112

Also looking at Inman, low priced anyway.

• KindGuy

I want to stack the Chiefs but I think I’ll just stack the Saints again. This time WITH Kamara, lol

• Dsingleton3321

Looking like a double TE week for me. Locking in Gronk and Kelce

• Dsingleton3321

Also first glance I might stack both Minn RB for gpp

• Quadhole

LOL, that is expensive and as with a MCCoy / Fournette stack … Good Luck..
    Think the tide is turning and RBs are now headed to the back burner a little. Other WR will look at the breakouts this week as scream…. WHAT ABOUT ME !
    Actually think Minn. is sitting in the drivers seat now… 2 playable WR, and RB in term of GOOD OFFENSE… Have a great Def. so they are playoff and maybe Superbowl bound… Just praying for no QB Drama, tears, etc…

• Quadhole

@elementasrat said...

I want to stack the Chiefs but I think I’ll just stack the Saints again. This time WITH Kamara, lol

I keep thinking back on the Seattle / Houston Game. A game which you could stack everyone… Which game is it ?
    Looking at Oakland / NE… Oakland has to win, NE not so much, but will want that win, no def… lots of scoring… Haven’t seen any implied totals, but guessing that one will be 54 and more likely a 74

• kdsdawg

@Quadhole said...

keep thinking back on the Seattle / Houston Game. A game which you could stack everyone… Which game is it ?

uh…that was not a game that was looked at as a stackable game unless it was those that played max entries. Watson was like 2% owned as were his receivers. Nobody expected Houston to do that against Seattle on the road.

• Dsingleton3321

I feel like Cousins/crowder type of stack maybe with Thompson thrown in could do big things. People love the saints D now and although good they can still give up a lot of points.

• Dsingleton3321

Cousins and Carr are the two QBs I will be looking to play in my milly maker lu

• Dsingleton3321

Favorite Wr at first glance:

Crowder
    Crabtree
    Cooper
    Cooks
    Shepard
    Landry
    Parker
    Fitz

• gillio

Locking in Hopkins, Kelce, and Sheppard

• parrothead112

Can Woods do work against the Vikings?

• KindGuy

@kdsdawg said...

uh…that was not a game that was looked at as a stackable game unless it was those that played max entries. Watson was like 2% owned as were his receivers. Nobody expected Houston to do that against Seattle on the road.

That game made me think a lot differently about roster construction.

• KindGuy

@Quadhole said...

I keep thinking back on the Seattle / Houston Game. A game which you could stack everyone… Which game is it ?
    Looking at Oakland / NE… Oakland has to win, NE not so much, but will want that win, no def… lots of scoring… Haven’t seen any implied totals, but guessing that one will be 54 and more likely a 74

At first glance, I think the most likely game to end in a shootout on the DK mainslate is Rams @ Vikings. Just two very potent offenses.

• cheezpizza

Call me a homer, going with a Saints stack this week.

• Fetty7132

I got in on Ingram Kamara in same lineup. They r this years freeman and coleman

• MaizenBrew

Not going to miss again on the Ingram/Kamara play again. Now just to remind myself when I start finding the chalk players and not get tempted

• bgunsgu

I’m thinking of a Carr/Cooper or Carr/Crabtree stack. Oakland had a huge fan base in Mexico City. This might be a bigger advantage than playing in Oakland. The coliseum sits 63,000 people and averages 54,000. Estadio Azteca sits 87,000 and filled to capacity for Oakland vs. New England last year.

Probably more significant, Estadio Azteca sits 7,200 ft. above sea level and has enormous pollution problems. For comparison, Denver sits 5,280 above sea level. In what would possible be a shoot out, may be a bunch of guys sucking oxygen on the sidelines.

• MaizenBrew

Initial first idea just looking at prices and what could fit

Keenum
    Ingram
    Kamara
    Theilen
    Crabtree
    Woods
    Bennett
    Lewis
    Houston

• BIF

I tried to build a lineup for this week’s Sun only and stopped because of frustration – it is an awful slate. I couldn’t find 2 RBs that I really liked. Stupid committees on most teams have ruined what used to be easier decisions.

Had a good week this past Sunday and wanted to load up a little but I’m not seeing anything I like or feel good about.

Think I’ll just save a bunch of powder for the Turkey Day/Turkey Week slates.

• MaizenBrew

Ingram and Kamara price went up $700 and $600 respectively

• Smallchimp

(Not so) hot take: NO RB stack at 10-15% ownership this week and puts up a 30 point total and sinks a lot of lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.