1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 38
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -5.5 ) at Oakland ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 11/20
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@jriesel315 said...

(Not so) hot take: NO RB stack at 10-15% ownership this week and puts up a 30 point total and sinks a lot of lineups

I can get behind this! It happens somewhere every week. I’ll need a hedge but still approve of this message.

• jeffreybuckets

pivot off the saints run game back to Brees and Ginn/Snead Stack????

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@jeffreybuckets said...

Snead Stack

I’ve been waiting for this and still haven’t played him much. It might be that time…

• jeffreybuckets

Skins get gashed by the slot. Just matter if the Saints go 3WR sets……

• Fonz87

All of the fitzpatrick and humphries🤣

• Smallchimp

@Fonz87 said...

All of the fitzpatrick and humphries🤣

I swear I’ve heard that before…

• TopDawgs07

I’ll throw this out there early knowing the KC/NY game will catch people’s attention. The Giants struggle against the TE, we all know that. Look at Hill’s home/road split though too. He’s been very reliable on the road. I could see this being a great matchup for him too. Potential pivot off of Kelce or a player to stack with him.

• keephustlincuz

@jriesel315 said...

(Not so) hot take: NO RB stack at 10-15% ownership this week and puts up a 30 point total and sinks a lot of lineups

I think i’ll just play the other rb stack that will put up 40 instead.

• Quadhole

Kind of what I was hinting about… Looking at the leaderboard during the runup… I have never been much of one to stack a game, a couple players, a def, etc… Sometimes Televised games and to great offenses (Not great all the time) but with the tools to score can run it up by default.
    If N.E. and Oakland go 42-38 Almost a guarantee those points translate to top 500 milli, unless another game like this goes the same…
    I am a novice, so don’t know that much, trying to learn an angle..

• keephustlincuz

@Quadhole said...

Kind of what I was hinting about… Looking at the leaderboard during the runup… I have never been much of one to stack a game, a couple players, a def, etc… Sometimes Televised games and to great offenses (Not great all the time) but with the tools to score can run it up by default.
    If N.E. and Oakland go 42-38 Almost a guarantee those points translate to top 500 milli, unless another game like this goes the same…
    I am a novice, so don’t know that much, trying to learn an angle..

Let me know if you can figure the NE RB situation for a game stack.

• Quadhole

Yea, but are you not like 35% lighter up that high.
    I think you can throw a 90 yd TD Pass..

I had not even looked at the location, How ironic that N.E. was just in Denver… Oakland should be use to it…Trips to Denver,… Guessing not so great for big lineman…

• Smallchimp

@keephustlincuz said...

We’re talking Powell and McGuire, right?

• bgunsgu

@jriesel315 said...

You can bet I’ll have at least 1 lineup with ‘em in there

• keephustlincuz

@jriesel315 said...

We’re talking Powell and McGuire, right?

Yeah man.. you nailed it.

• Fonz87

@keephustlincuz said...

Lol

• Jokey401

I guess I’m going to have to play Hunt vs. Giants a little bit even though he burned me several times recently.

Anyone else? Kelce/Hunt for the monies.

• Fonz87

There is no gaurentee that Eckler & Gordon are going to get you 40 points Mr. Habs fan

• keephustlincuz

@Fonz87 said...

There is no gaurentee that Eckler & Gordon are going to get you 40 points Mr. Habs fan

Very good fonz. I think they get there.

• bgunsgu

@keephustlincuz said...

Clearly, you’re talking about Lynch/Washington, right..?

• 33BeRad

Who has the balls to play Duke and Crowell as they lead the Browns to their first victory?

• keephustlincuz

@33BeRad said...

Who has the balls to play Duke and Crowell as they lead the Browns to their first victory?

My balls aren’t that big but it looks like they are big enough to play the Cleve dst.

• Fetty7132

Cooks 28 plus points

• Kleppy12

@TopDawgs07 said...

I’ll throw this out there early knowing the KC/NY game will catch people’s attention. The Giants struggle against the TE, we all know that. Look at Hill’s home/road split though too. He’s been very reliable on the road. I could see this being a great matchup for him too. Potential pivot off of Kelce or a player to stack with him.

I don’t think people will be on that game as much as you think. Kelce will probably be popular but that offense as a whole burned a lot of people against Dallas and DFS players don’t let things go. Also, and maybe more importantly, the total is 43.5 and a lot of DFS players use Vegas lines to tell them which games to play so that will drive down ownership some. To add to that people will see KC as an 11 point favorite and not play Hill or Smith (maybe even Kelce to some extent) because of “game script”, which is dumb but hey if it drives people off the game I’m all for it.

• Dunzor

@33BeRad said...

Surprisingly I was thinking that Cleveland may win this game as well, after the Jags pull out a close victory in overtime and are already looking ahead past Cleveland’s underrated defense, if there was a ever a time for a win its against Bortles. I don’t think I would ever play both guys, but I am seriously debating playing Crowell on FD after he’s looked good the last two games….its so hard to stomach though

• infantryboys

So, will Jamaal Williams be this week’s Bilal Powell?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).