1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 38
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -5.5 ) at Oakland ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 11/20
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@superstars92 said...

So is LeSean McCoy an ok play for this weekend?

hard to have faith in him at this point

• superstars92

@yisman said...

hard to have faith in him at this point

Hmm I was thinking about going like 30/30 Shady in 30 MM lineups. I might cut it down a bit, but I really like him this week. Remember Mark Ingram was disliked last week, so I feel like it doesn’t really matter who others might like or dislike.

I look at all the players around McCoy and I feel like he’s got more upside than all of them except Kareem Hunt.

• KindGuy

Bills front office and head Coach can go kick rocks. Can’t wait to see their prized rookie shit the bed.

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

Bills front office and head Coach can go kick rocks. Can’t wait to see their prized rookie shit the bed.

Their prized rookie will come from next year’s draft.

• superstars92

Does anyone know what McCoy’s ownership might be? I’m just curious.

What do you guys think chalk will be? I’m assuming Kareem Hunt will be chalk, but I can’t see to find another RB who might be obvious chalk.

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

What do you guys think chalk will be? I’m assuming Kareem Hunt will be chalk, but I can’t see to find another RB who might be obvious chalk.

SAints duo, Jamaal Williams. Those 4 are probably it lol. Terrible week.

• themouth1888

Finished with just over 191pts in the $400k mon-thu tourney on DK that was only good enough for 1548th tho and $30 back.

Had Brown and Matthews with Murray letting me down and keeping me out the serious money last night

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I feel like people will always pay for Gurley. Chalk? Er. Idk. McCoy should see massively decreased ownership due to his past few weeks. For some reason I can’t imagine over 10%. Of course that’s not official but just a feeling.

• bdub85

So glad I had Ben/Brown in both lineups I threw in last night. I had a feeling that was a blow up spot.

• fleishmo6

What do you think about a NE stack this week as far as ownership
    Brady/Gronk/Burkhead
    Thinking Kelce will be chalk?

• posts06

How do you guys go from the 20 25 guys to a line up in cash?? DK I don’t normally play more then $15 but im gonna play heavier this weekend and want to make sure I do this right.

• Mikeallin

@superstars92 said...

So is LeSean McCoy an ok play for this weekend?

That box is going to be stacked to the nines…

• Smallchimp

@jriesel315 said...

Also: Rex Burkhead —why so much hype? I preface this with the admission that I don’t watch many Patriots games, but I do have experience with the Bill Belichick fantasy free-for-all where his week-to-week game plans make for guessing who goes off a dart throw. Is there an increase in usage that would suggest more Burkhead around these parts or is this the chalk bust bait for this week? It seems like every back in NE does the dink and dunk passing game, I don’t know what kinds of signs imply which one gets utilized.

It does look like his touches are increasing, but I have such a 5 fpts game feel from him.

Kinda got lost during the PIT v. TEN play by play commentary in here, but what do you guys think?

• cheezpizza

@jriesel315 said...

Kinda got lost during the PIT v. TEN play by play commentary in here, but what do you guys think?

Watching the game vs the Broncos, I saw that Burkhead was not just a RB in that offense. He also was playing slot WR, too. I watched the Dolphins kill the Raiders with pass catching backs. He isn’t like Lewis or White in Belicheck’s offense(i.e someone who just catches screen passes) so I think people see another good game from him, providing value at his price.

• Smallchimp

@cheezpizza said...

Watching the game vs the Broncos, I saw that Burkhead was not just a RB in that offense. He also was playing slot WR, too. I watched the Dolphins kill the Raiders with pass catching backs. He isn’t like Lewis or White in Belicheck’s offense(i.e someone who just catches screen passes) so I think people see another good game from him, providing value at his price.

That’s super fair, I just didn’t catch the game so I didn’t quite know what made it a Burkhead week as opposed to whoever else. Watch Belichick surprise us again, of course

• sliceman11

@jriesel315 said...

That’s super fair, I just didn’t catch the game so I didn’t quite know what made it a Burkhead week as opposed to whoever else. Watch Belichick surprise us again, of course

Im confused on the massive love hes getting. There isnt even word on if gillislee will be active or not. I don’t see him winning anyone a gpp. chalk bust im predicting. Unless we hear some clarity on the rb situation ill pass. We know how belichecks game plan changes week to week.

• Mcdonacr

Any interest in Cutler/Landry/Parker stack?

TB is abyssmal vs. the pass

• Kloozy

Is Fournette more injured than the Jags are letting on? Something seems fishy with what’s going on with him.

• squidkill

@posts06 said...

How do you guys go from the 20 25 guys to a line up in cash?? DK I don’t normally play more then $15 but im gonna play heavier this weekend and want to make sure I do this right.

come again?

• keephustlincuz

@Kloozy said...

Is Fournette more injured than the Jags are letting on? Something seems fishy with what’s going on with him.

He is a complete fade for me. He is hurting, coaching staff is still pissed off at him and he appears to be afraid of snow.

• Mcdonacr

@Kloozy said...

I don’t see how you can play fournette this week with any confidence. He doesn’y seem right and the Browns (despite being awful) are #1 DVOA against RB’s. The workload should be there but at $8200 your looking for 30+ points and i just don’t see it. Especially with guys like Hunt ($8k), Kamara ($7500) and Gordon ($7600) cheaper and in better matchups with similar game scripts

• bdub85

@Mcdonacr said...

I don’t see how you can play fournette this week with any confidence. He doesn’y seem right and the Browns (despite being awful) are #1 DVOA against RB’s. The workload should be there but at $8200 your looking for 30+ points and i just don’t see it. Especially with guys like Hunt ($8k), Kamara ($7500) and Gordon ($7600) cheaper and in better matchups with similar game scripts

Fournette is a great GPP play. Browns are great against the run, but they just lost Jamie Collins to IR. Fournette has the talent and volume to still put up a good game. Plus nobody will be on him at all. I just think it’s a great dart throw. There’s too much upside at low ownership.

• WrathofKhaaan

@superstars92 said...

Hunt, Ingram/Kamara, Gordon, and Burkhead will be chalk. Also expecting decent ownership for Lewis, more so in FD than DK due to pricing.

• jones701

Per twitter Fournette isn’t at practice today although don’t know why. Gotta keep an eye on it for Sunday

Michael DiRocco‏Verified account
    ESPNdirocco Follow Follow ESPNdirocco
    More
    RB Leonard Fournette among the Jaguars players not on the practice field Friday morning.

• superstars92

@Mikeallin said...

That box is going to be stacked to the nines…

Yep I agree here, which just means if he can get past this front 9, he should have fewer people to beat in the secondary for an 80 yard TD run.

I’m looking for him as a strictly tournament play. I understand that Hunt and some of the other RBs will have better matchups on paper.

To the above poster, I am surprised Burkhead will be that chalky. I thought NE backfield would be like split, so I don’t want to take a chance on any of them. Ingram/Kamara have been tearing it up lately, but I hope this is the game they get stopped. It’s amazing that BOTH can go off and even the pairing is good in GPPs, even though you are taught never to pair 2 RBs on the same team.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).