1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 38
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -5.5 ) at Oakland ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 11/20
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Alvy76

Who is everyone using at QB for cash on DK and FD? At first I was all in on Carr but can basically fit all my plays in with Brady at QB. Thoughts???

• monarch

I am going Brady…like everyone but Dion Lewis correlates with him and they seem like a decent bet to score at least 4 TDs.

• Joeyrockland1

Im 45 minutes from the Meadowlands NJ. The wind is howling outside, Im staying away.

• Dkarps16

Three ultra-deep sleepers for today’s slate. Why I love Gio Bernard to break out: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nfl-week-11-ultra-deep-dfs-sleepers-2200826

• frUnk

How do you not lock Crowder into every lineup, cash or GPP on DK? $4300 salary with 24 targets the past 2 weeks, in a potential shoot out with the Saints. Free square?

• IronheadBAM

@bgunsgu said...

Probably more significant, Estadio Azteca sits 7,200 ft. above sea level and has enormous pollution problems. For comparison, Denver sits 5,280 above sea level. In what would possible be a shoot out, may be a bunch of guys sucking oxygen on the sidelines.

New England stayed, and trained in Denver this past week, I’m guessing they will be acclimated to elevation. imo

• JMAC126

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Im 45 minutes from the Meadowlands NJ. The wind is howling outside, Im staying away.

Even when it’s windy like this you don’t feel it as much as in the old stadium. Fade kickers but it’s not like anyone else in the game is reliant on deep passes to hit value.

• depalma13

@Dkarps16 said...

Three ultra-deep sleepers for today’s slate. Why I love Gio Bernard to break out: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nfl-week-11-ultra-deep-dfs-sleepers-2200826

Just so everyone knows, the rain is over in Jacksonville.

• JMAC126

@depalma13 said...

Just so everyone knows, the rain is over in Jacksonville.

They’re playing in Cleveland.

• depalma13

@Dkarps16 said...

With pricing so cheap, it doesn’t look like you really need any deep sleepers at RB this week.

• depalma13

@JMAC126 said...

They’re playing in Cleveland.

Ha I knew that, total brain fart. Too much alcohol last night

• mnstone14

outside of engram, who benefits most from sheperd being out? Darkwa, king, lewis?

• kdsdawg

will Austin Ekeler fumble diminish his role this week?
    I want to pull the trigger on him

• 7klub06

@superstars92 said...

Haha I just want an apology for that James White dig on that other page. He only scored the most important red zone rushing TD in Pats history.

Anyways, I am also interested in seeing the ownership splits of Kelce vs. Gronkowski. Might be really meaningful to determining the cash line.

Loving Gronk, but hate that Bennett is now on the team again.

• noddy

I don’t know where to start in cash. Can someone help? I have Brady

• rttemple

Anyone else dumb enough to run a Cutler-Landry-Parker stack like me?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Pricing is so easy this week. Got a Brady, Hunt, Gronk, & Kelce line up that should smash.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

I don’t know where to start in cash. Can someone help? I have Brady

see my post ;) haha

• depalma13

@apeterson8809 said...

Pricing is so easy this week. Got a Brady, Hunt, Gronk, & Kelce line up that should smash.

So does everyone else.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@rttemple said...

Definitely not dumb in tournaments.

• Njsum1

@rttemple said...

Yes, but with only 1 receiver…I kept putting Landry and Parker in my lineups, without any Cutler. Then I thought…if I like Landry and Parker…can’t hate on cutler.

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

see my post ;) haha

Thanks

• NDNole

I cant get off texans defense. Pros vs cons? I mean Blain gabbert?????

• noddy

I have NE and KC players in my cash games. Hopefully not too many

• k_han7

Landry/Crabtree or Evans/Crowder in DK cash?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler