1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 38
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -5.5 ) at Oakland ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 11/20
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jones701

I love Brady for cash not sure I trust any of the other NE players. They can all produce big or not much at all the way they spread it around. With such high ownership prob fading all NE players not named Brady

• 7klub06

@NDNole said...

I cant get off texans defense. Pros vs cons? I mean Blain gabbert?????

Texans Secondary is trash!!!!! Only have one talented DB

• dhess0

@k_han7 said...

Landry/Crabtree or Evans/Crowder in DK cash?

Both

• 7klub06

Andre Johnson is being inducted today in the Texans Ring of Honor, wonder if Ellington or Hopkins put on a show

• Danforth11

Is Kelce and Engram in the flex an okay play for cash?

• jones701

@7klub06 said...

Andre Johnson is being inducted today in the Texans Ring of Honor, wonder if Ellington or Hopkins put on a show

I would be concerned on Hopkins with Peterson shadowing him all day

• JayB82

anyone else think Alex Smith might be this week fail?? Maybe Hunt has a big game and they take out the Giants early + not so great weather

• themouth1888

Still haven’t taken Shepard out my lineups yet. Still holding out some hope he plays.

• JayB82

Have a feeling Dree Brees is going to explode, had a low scoring week last week

• Giez

@themouth1888 said...

Still haven’t taken Shepard out my lineups yet. Still holding out some hope he plays.

Do you really want to trust a so-so Shepard with other options out there?

• Okayevan

Can’t talk myself into any 3rd WR in GPP. I have Crowder and Fitz locked. Vernon Davis at TE and cousins at QB… HELP

• themouth1888

@Giez said...

True

Suppose if he does play them a migraine flares up he’s gone

• JayB82

@Giez said...

I would move on to someone else

• 7klub06

@jones701 said...

I would be concerned on Hopkins with Peterson shadowing him all day

All the Ellington then

• albrechttanya

Who do we recommend pivoting off Shepard for cash? Tate, Diggs, Landry, Hopkins?.. Already have Brady/Burkhead/Gronk, don’t want to go 4 NE Players

• mnstone14

@albrechttanya said...

Who do we recommend pivoting off Shepard for cash? Tate, Diggs, Landry, Hopkins?.. Already have Brady/Burkhead/Gronk, don’t want to go 4 NE Players

first look i went cooper, but i may move to diggs. Certainly not hopkins, id just cross him off the list for cash.

• NDNole

I want to have him but ellington is going to be 800% owned today. I dont have enough rosters to put him in one with just 3. I will have to fade and hope he keeps it under 15.

• ssilberman2012

@JayB82 said...

anyone else think Alex Smith might be this week fail?? Maybe Hunt has a big game and they take out the Giants early + not so great weather

he is my QB for cash. obviously he could fail, but so could any QB, including Brady. I don’t do a lot of mathematic analysis but I noticed all of his big games this year game on the road. i think Wentz and Brees are more likely to have to do less passing than Smith. if you feel this is how the game plays out, then roster Engram or Lewis to even it out.

• albrechttanya

I was leaning toward tate, or diggs. Tate gets a ton of targets, and looks like a good PPR safe play..

• mike42

@rttemple said...

Anyone else dumb enough to run a Cutler-Landry-Parker stack like me?

TB has given up 30 plus pts in every road game, Mia is passing more too since trade. I’ve thought about it too. Two teams with nothing to play for, bad D’s, could play out similar too jets/mia game.

• Joeyrockland1

Any thoughts on Maclin vs the pack weak secondary ? Instead of Shepard …

• ssilberman2012

@albrechttanya said...

Struggling with that right now. I might shave off salary and even go Julio Jones. Pairing him with Coleman for cash, Seattle missing Sherman AND Cam Chancellor? It’s going to take time for that secondary to gel.

• Derfturf

@rttemple said...

Anyone else dumb enough to run a Cutler-Landry-Parker stack like me?

Me

• mike42

One thing to factor in with wind, it factors into play calling. Just less drop backs, more runs. It’s a negative even for Kielce because he accrues points every week on plays that break down or are not called for him. He can’t get points on a run play, you know? Darkwa is becoming more interesting, he could get 20 carries and 3-5 tgts vs a really bad D.

• jones701

@albrechttanya said...

aside from Hopkins I like all 3 of those options, go with your gut

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler