1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 38
    4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -5.5 ) at Oakland ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48

Monday, 11/20
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Quadhole

@mike42 said...

Carr is good when he has time and NE sucks at applying pressure. NE also played man to man vs denver, not sure why, they did that early in the year and got smoked, but this may be a Cooper week at 6k. I also think you may be right, hard to imagine OAK stopping NE or even containing them and OAK is easily capable of scoring 30 plus in this setup. Think a lot of guys in this matchup end up chalky with Cooper possibly leading the way. The NE D made Brock look like a good NFL QB, that’s something no other team has accomplished in over a year.

This : A QB, 2 WR and a TE out of that game. Then look elsewhere for value. Might mix the QBs, WR… Plus there is another game or 2 that this can be done with… Have a feeling it will be a high scoring weekend.

• bdub85

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Hopkins is way too cheap for the 15+ targets he’s going to see vs cardinals. 20+ pts EZ.

He’ll get the Peterson treatment. He’s still worth it just for the amount of volume he’s gonna get like you said.

• BIF

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Hopkins is way too cheap for the 15+ targets he’s going to see vs cardinals. 20+ pts EZ.

With no Will Fuller (cracked ribs – out at least 1 game), Hopkins is gonna be huge chalk and I’m not sure any receiver on the end of a Savage throw deserves it.

15 targets means about 7 catchable balls with his accuracy on throws over 5 yards.

• JTreadway

KC off bye has been mentioned. I’m stacking this game hard in a few lu’s. I wonder if they go more balanced in the backfield though. Charkandrick West could be the punt if so. Not a high percentage play but definitely a ton of upside.

• Dunzor

@theghostofveebs said...

winner. NE defense has turned the corner. allowing 15 points per game (ballpark) the last 5 after starting in disarray. impossible to cipher gronk versus cooks versus hogan (assuming he’s back) so I’ll probably just have Gostkowski in a Chiefs / Giants game stack.

That may mean you just go naked Brady (w/ Gostkowski if on FD) since its too hard to figure out where he’ll throw and bring it back with Cooper (or Crabtree) since Oak gonna have to throw to keep up

• Quadhole

@BIF said...

With no Will Fuller (cracked ribs – out at least 1 game), Hopkins is gonna be huge chalk and I’m not sure any receiver on the end of a Savage throw deserves it.

15 targets means about 7 catchable balls with his accuracy on throws over 5 yards.

Think I am gonna hit the Thur – Mon again… Lots of good plays at OFF times… Philly Da, and Seattle games could get out of hand… NO LEE = Points !

• jaygee9

@BIF said...

Patrick Peterson shadow coverage on Hopkins?

• BIF

@jaygee9 said...

Patrick Peterson shadow coverage on Hopkins?

You would think so as he is their only big weapon that can hurt ‘Zona and because they are already pretty good vs the run so Miller/Foreman have limited upside.

Shut down Hopkins and you win easy ?
    My 2 cents anyways.

• miggs6876

I don’t see how the raiders stop Brady. I’m going naked Brady and moving on.

• parrothead112

@BIF said...

ents any

Think Miller is not a good play? Because RB seems to get pretty thin pretty quick.

• infantryboys

Based on probable injury news, Tevin Coleman and Jamaal Williams could be big chalk.

• Fetty7132

The saints will march on, I highly recommend listening to warren sharps podcasts

• Fetty7132

I love cooks with Brady, if they can use him how New Orleans did against that suckendary then he could have 25+ points on fd

• Fetty7132

Gostkowski is a great play at 1.4 miles above sea level, also I can see the raiders struggle, the pats defense may give up yards but they have been holding teams out of end zone.

• ASitar

KC/NY game opened at KC -13.5, 80% of the public is on KC and the line is now -10.5?? It’s the NFL. Any given Sunday. I’m not saying the G-Men win, but this looks to be a sucker bet. Joe Public sees how great KC is playing and how in shambles the G-Men are, plus just having lost to the winless 49ers. Joe Public also doesn’t realize that in the last 4 games KC is giving up 24.3 points/game. Why do I bring this up? The Giants will score, maybe even up at halftime, until they run out of gas at the end. Everyone likes this game, but from a KC player perspective. I know people like Sterling Shepard, but you should love him this week. The KC secondary is getting torched right now, and aside from Engram, Eli will find every possible way to get him the ball.

Sterling Shepard will have 11 catches (13 targets), 126 yards, 2 TDs.

KC – 26
    GMen – 21

• 33BeRad

@ASitar said...

KC/NY game opened at KC -13.5, 80% of the public is on KC and the line is now -10.5?? It’s the NFL. Any given Sunday. I’m not saying the G-Men win, but this looks to be a sucker bet. Joe Public sees how great KC is playing and how in shambles the G-Men are, plus just having lost to the winless 49ers. Joe Public also doesn’t realize that in the last 4 games KC is giving up 24.3 points/game. Why do I bring this up? The Giants will score, maybe even up at halftime, until they run out of gas at the end. Everyone likes this game, but from a KC player perspective. I know people like Sterling Shepard, but you should love him this week. The KC secondary is getting torched right now, and aside from Engram, Eli will find every possible way to get him the ball.

KC – 26
    GMen – 21

If you want to look at the vegas lines, then also look at the over. It opened at 44 and has gone down a tick even with everyone betting the over. Let’s keep an eye on that one, too.

• jeffreybuckets

that might be because the weather looks like possibility of Wind/Rain.

• GTRandy27

Cooks or Dez Bryant in PPR cash?

Also, Eli & Jordan Howard or Keenum & Chris Thompson?

• BIF

@parrothead112 said...

Think Miller is not a good play? Because RB seems to get pretty thin pretty quick.

Well Foreman actually started the game last week and Miller only got 11 of the 22 RB carries so while I agree that RB is thin, I’m not sure Miller Is the guy I want to hitch my wagon to given it is a likely lower scoring (lots of stars out Watson/Fuller and Palmer) and a poor game script for Houston.

• BIF

@ASitar said...

KC – 26
    GMen – 21

The sharps (big money bettors) pounded the Giants last week and took a beating so I guess they are doubling up on them again this week.

• Mikeallin

Any love for M.Lewis or A.Hooper????

• Kamais_Ookin

I’m not worried about peterson. Hopkins did well vs rams an actual good defense, cardinals are almost bottom of the barrel. Hopkins has a knack for catching difficult passes and he’ll see 15+ targets. Catching half is fine and more than that is bonus. For as long as savage is at the helm he will shamelessly pepper him over and over be it garbage time or otherwise. It’s best to not overthink these things for that price tag. Finally aced wr’s last week across the board and my confidence is growing in that area.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Mikeallin said...

Any love for M.Lewis or A.Hooper????

Both are fine. If hurns isn’t playing I’m really into M. Lewis as my punt TE. He’s already seeing around 5 targets and should get a few more. Browns rank bottom 3 vs TE. Kelce is going to be pretty chalky and expensive so not going all-in on him.

• themouth1888

Just putting together some early line ups and so far I’m highest on the following players in each position (obviously not all in same line up). I use DK

QB: Brees

RB: Kamara, Crowell (yes Crowell)

WR: Shepard, Hopkins, Lee

TE: Kelce (huge salary but his ceiling could be crazy 30pts+).

Flex: Britt

DST: Saints

• chatmar

Mike I agree! I mentioned something about the “so called experts” toward the end of week 10 forum. I would gladly take 4-5 guys from this forum and put them up against any of the “so called experts” and feel confident that the guys from this forum could out perform the “so called experts”.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.