1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rourke441

zack erz is fantasy gold 43.50 fpts on fantasydraft

• dopeismarcus

as a ravens fan ive been waiting and its finally time

• Ndepompei

@dopeismarcus said...

as a ravens fan ive been waiting and its finally time

I’ll be loading up some Lamar/Snead/Andrews stacks

• mnstone14

who plays in the slot in philly now, tate or agholor?

• abachar

@mnstone14 said...

who plays in the slot in philly now, tate or agholor?

Tate barely played last night. But may change week to week. Ertz plays in slot a lot as well.

• mike42

@Ndepompei said...

I’ll be loading up some Lamar/Snead/Andrews stacks

Don’t, play A. Collins instead

• mike42

D. Lewis is the DJ of this week. DJ is still a good play in any format. Oak lays down every time after they put up a fight.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

D. Lewis is the DJ of this week. DJ is still a good play in any format. Oak lays down every time after they put up a fight.

DJ ariz Dst.

Early in the week… no research. Who ya got?

Stafford kerron golladay

Lamar Collins snead

• mnstone14

@mike42 said...

hes pretty much the first name im clicking on. also lafell is too cheap as a punt guy who should see a decent volume of targets.

• mike42

@mnstone14 said...

hes pretty much the first name im clicking on. also lafell is too cheap as a punt guy who should see a decent volume of targets.

That sucks, was hoping he wasn’t going to be too popular. I almost posted about Fournette last week, I was going to use before the news came out that he was going to get a full workload. Indy is like Atl for pass catching backs and I figured even Fournette would get 8 plus pts receiving even without some of the third down work. Lewis should cover most of his salary with receiving, even without a TD, which makes him a lock since he should get 15 plus rushes too.

TY on the other side is also in play. Letdown spot for TEN, Butler still sucks, fast track @ home and I really think they want to get TY going. Every offense in today’s NFL becomes better when teams have to respect the deep ball and Indy knows that.

• mike42

@mnstone14 said...

This is kind of a crazy thing to say but could technically be true; does Lafell draw P. Peterson shadow coverage? He is the number 1’WR, you know?

• Jokey401

Just play the full slate and load up on KC and LA players and be done with it. 63.5 points? Lol

• KindGuy

@Jokey401 said...

Just play the full slate and load up on KC and LA players and be done with it. 63.5 points? Lol

Should be a classic. Highest total I can remember seeing.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Should be a classic. Highest total I can remember seeing.

Although I wonder what the total would be if the Chiefs faced the Saints in the dome.

• Kamais_Ookin

The amount of expensive rb’s that could smash is dizzying, trying to choose 2 of them with dion in flex but struggling.

Lion’s blow vs rb’s so CmC interests me, but never know with that team newton could do rushing td’s instead.
    Barkley is just insane and under 9k for some reason, I don’t see how he doesn’t get 30+ vs bucs.
    Falcons blow vs rb’s and Elliott is surging madly.
    Saints will end Eagle’s season and Kamara should be able to have his way with them.
    M. Gordon I’m unsure about for some reason, maybe because divisional game. Doesn’t feel guaranteed blowout for him despite denver being bad vs rb’s. They did limit Hunt last time.

• Kamais_Ookin

Having difficulties finding value plays for wr’s under 5k in DK. I’ll have to pass on raven wr’s if lamar jackson is starting, don’t know anything about him.

• GoldenWolf87

Which QB for GPP this week? Watson or Jackson?

• parrothead112

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Having difficulties finding value plays for wr’s under 5k in DK. I’ll have to pass on raven wr’s if lamar jackson is starting, don’t know anything about him.

Found Inman and Jordan Matthews.

• jhpog

Barkley v TB, Zeke @ Atl, McCaffrey v Det, and David Johnson v Oak are in fantastic matchups, large parts of their offense, catch passes, and are priced highly enough that it’s hard to get multiple in your lineup. Hard to pull them apart from one another yet doing so correctly will be a large step in making a profit next week. Perhaps it’s just a week to spread out ownership and hit them all a fair amount while narrowing the player pool at other positions instead.

• Kamais_Ookin

@parrothead112 said...

Found Inman and Jordan Matthews.

Inman will likely lose targets as grant gets eased back in from injury, and Matthews going to get phased out as Tate gets more comfortable and increased snaps.

• mike42

@jhpog said...

Barkley v TB, Zeke @ Atl, McCaffrey v Det, and David Johnson v Oak are in fantastic matchups, large parts of their offense, catch passes, and are priced highly enough that it’s hard to get multiple in your lineup. Hard to pull them apart from one another yet doing so correctly will be a large step in making a profit next week. Perhaps it’s just a week to spread out ownership and hit them all a fair amount while narrowing the player pool at other positions instead.

That’s rarely the right move, think a couple weeks back 4 of them scored 30ish and it just mattered that you had 3 of the 4 similarly priced studs. Think that’s unusual.

CMC is the first guy I’d cross off the list, think he runs into the same problem the Bears rb’s had. The WR’s are going to be wide open all day and the only place Det isn’t soft is up the middle. CMC is the second or third option or the checkdown a lot, the Det secondary doesn’t require you to checkdown often, especially without slay.

• mike42

Low priced WR’s

DJ Moore- I like his skill set on the fast track and the matchup is pristine. Think you can buy low on him, I like him to be Car’s #1 this week if Slays back.

T. Smith- NO’s needs to start getting him involved and that Philly secondary is in serious trouble. They could be challenging TB for worse secondary in football with Darby hitting IR. I know it’s difficult to roster a guy who had zero tgts in a blowout but Philly is pass funnel and since Dez isn’t coming to the rescue, I think they start getting him involved more down the stretch. Teams are going to double Thomas a lot, they need a second WR to be at least somewhat of a threat and this is literally the best setup they will ever have to make that dream a reality.

N. Agulor- Maybe the trade lit a 🔥 uber his ass. He looked good last night and prices didn’t adjust for him in the shootout game of the week. I’d say Tate but idk why he would play a lot one week after he played a little.

A. Cooper- he should be chalk at 5400, just too low for all the tgts he’s seeing.

• Kamais_Ookin

@mike42 said...

Low priced WR’s

DJ Moore- I like his skill set on the fast track and the matchup is pristine. Think you can buy low on him, I like him to be Car’s #1 this week if Slays back.

T. Smith- NO’s needs to start getting him involved and that Philly secondary is in serious trouble. They could be challenging TB for worse secondary in football with Darby hitting IR. I know it’s difficult to roster a guy who had zero tgts in a blowout but Philly is pass funnel and since Dez isn’t coming to the rescue, I think they start getting him involved more down the stretch. Teams are going to double Thomas a lot, they need a second WR to be at least somewhat of a threat and this is literally the best setup they will ever have to make that dream a reality.

Hmm, in regards to T. Smith, are you not worried about brandon marshall entering the team making it even more mouths to feed? For saints I was thinking of just going Kamara after what we saw yesterday.

Also, do you have any thoughts on Doctson for Skins? He’s had back to back td games now, it might be asking too much for the rb’s to rush against texans but with Richardson out and Crowder most likely not playing, he may be able to get 10-15pts. This is for cash.

• Messiah717

Lafell is not too cheap. He simply sucks.

• mike42

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Hmm, in regards to T. Smith, are you not worried about brandon marshall entering the team making it even more mouths to feed? For saints I was thinking of just going Kamara after what we saw yesterday.

Also, do you have any thoughts on Doctson for Skins? He’s had back to back td games now, it might be asking too much for the rb’s to rush against texans but with Richardson out and Crowder most likely not playing, he may be able to get 10-15pts. This is for cash.

I’m not even remotely worried about Marshall, he probably won’t see the field. I also think Philly keeps this one close enough to keep NO’s aggressive the whole game. I’m willing to bet that getting him involved is something that will be discussed this week. Marshall isn’t a weapon, but Smith can be, even if it’s just the deep ball. They NEED to put that on tape, it makes them better, more difficult to defend.

I have no clue about Doctson, I completely faded that game so I didn’t pay any attention to what happened. I will say this, I tend to avoid picking a WR from a team that may not hit 200 yds passing. It’s why I didn’t use an Arz WR yesterday. With so many teams passing for 300-400 yds every week, I think Smith to Doctson type connections should only be where you land when everything else fails and never where you start.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).