1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Liquidice944

@Bkbrlr said...

Question in regarding DET and ATL. From past games, haven’t pass catching backs and No. 2 receivers done well against ATL? Would that make Beasley a decent option? DET… given their OL issues, do you see Riddick or Johnson having more touches /better game?

If you are looking for a cheap Cowboys WR, take Gallup for only $3700. He didn’t do much last week but the prior weeks he has had 5 and 6 targets. He would of also saw more last week if Zeke didn’t blow up Philly. I could definitely see him getting in the end zone this week.

• TopDawgs07

On the Eagles topic, I do like Wentz as a cash and GPP option. I’ll be heavy on him
    This week in GPP. I did ask about Jeffrey but left out Ertz. Ertz is a great play of the Eagles fall behind. Not sure how a build of Wentz, Ertz/Kamara would look.

• deactivated204643

Jimmy Graham (knee) was removed from the Week 11 injury report.
    He’s good to go for Thursday night against his former Seahawks teammates. Graham has experienced sharp valleys and peaks this season but remains an every-week TE1 due to upside and Aaron Rodgers under center.

• TopDawgs07

Another WR that seems cheap on DK is Cooper. Cheap price, lots of targets with the Cowboys.

• marker0357

going to be difficult to not play up NO/PhIL and KC/LAR.

• CleverGroom

@marker0357 said...

going to be difficult to not play up NO/PhIL and KC/LAR.

KC at LAR isn’t on the main slate, which further concentrates the PHI at NO action.

Personally, I’m extremely skeptical of PHI. Their O has been trash apart from Ertz and flashes of Alshon. Lattimore could certainly keep Alshon quiet. The NO DL could take care of the rest against a PHI OL that’s gone from the best in the league to an absolute liability. Gets even worse for PHI if NO gets Davenport back.

I don’t think Taters the Golden Eagle is going to save them either. He’s still a brand new member of that system, and as a rule we fade WRs on new teams even when they’ve had an entire offseason to integrate into the offense. He’s in play, he’s interesting, but is he safe? I don’t think so.

The most optimistic model for this game might be something like DET at NO from last year. Saints led that game 45-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter, and it finished 52-38. 3 DST TDs for NO and 1 for DET. Somehow the ideal 3-man stack was Stafford/Ingram/Saints. Absolutely bonkers game.

• mike42

@CleverGroom said...

KC at LAR isn’t on the main slate, which further concentrates the PHI at NO action.

Personally, I’m extremely skeptical of PHI. Their O has been trash apart from Ertz and flashes of Alshon. Lattimore could certainly keep Alshon quiet. The NO DL could take care of the rest against a PHI OL that’s gone from the best in the league to an absolute liability. Gets even worse for PHI if NO gets Davenport back.

I don’t think Taters the Golden Eagle is going to save them either. He’s still a brand new member of that system, and as a rule we fade WRs on new teams even when they’ve had an entire offseason to integrate into the offense. He’s in play, he’s interesting, but is he safe? I don’t think so.

The most optimistic model for this game might be something like DET at NO from last year. Saints led that game 45-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter, and it finished 52-38. 3 DST TDs for NO and 1 for DET. Somehow the ideal 3-man stack was Stafford/Ingram/Saints. Absolutely bonkers game.

I’ll be more exposed to Philly than probably any other team. I have respect for NO’ D too, they are not bad nor are they good. Philly is a vet team with a really good qb and their season is on the line, be very surprised if they didn’t put up a good offensive showing. NO’s due for a letdown that should lead to a nail biter. If this is close it prolly means the teams combined for 60 plus.

• Kamais_Ookin

@TopDawgs07 said...

On the Eagles topic, I do like Wentz as a cash and GPP option. I’ll be heavy on him
    This week in GPP. I did ask about Jeffrey but left out Ertz. Ertz is a great play of the Eagles fall behind. Not sure how a build of Wentz, Ertz/Kamara would look.

Ertz + Kamara was my original option, but I’ve been thinking of going an expensive WR instead and switching Kamara with Alex Collins. Basically, I feel Collins is safer than a cheap WR, and a expensive WR like OBJ for example in that matchup should be comparable to Kamara in points.

• Liquidice944

Amari Cooper is only $5400…18 targets over the last 2 games..now facing a buttery soft Atlanta D and overall overrated Atlanta team. This some type of scam?

• CleverGroom

@Liquidice944 said...

Amari Cooper is only $5400…18 targets over the last 2 games..now facing a buttery soft Atlanta D and overall overrated Atlanta team. This some type of scam?

Outside WRs aren’t the ideal matchup to pick against ATL. It’s Zeke who’s in the optimal spot, though I don’t hate Amari.

Zeke and Saquon seem pretty lock-worthy to me on the main slate.

• Kamais_Ookin

@CleverGroom said...

Outside WRs aren’t the ideal matchup to pick against ATL. It’s Zeke who’s in the optimal spot, though I don’t hate Amari.

Barkley been averaging less than 3.5y a carry for the last 3 games, the run blocking seems to be in shambles lately don’t know if that’s because of some injuries or trades. Do you like him more than OBJ or do you rate them around equal? Bucs are really bad vs the pass too.

• CleverGroom

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Barkley been averaging less than 3.5y a carry for the last 3 games, the run blocking seems to be in shambles lately don’t know if that’s because of some injuries or trades. Do you like him more than OBJ or do you rate them around equal? Bucs are really bad vs the pass too.

Odell’s been hot. I don’t feel super strongly one way or another, choosing between those two, but I do think it’s easier to replace OBJ’s volume. Much tougher to find a RB getting around 15 carries a game with 10+ target upside.

Even CMC has only had 1 game with double-digit targets this year. Saquon’s up to 4.

We’ll see how injuries shake out, but right now it’s looking like more of a plus for Saquon—granted that’s partly because the TB secondary has kinda bottomed out already. Vinny Curry, Lavonte David, Carl Nassib, and Justin Evans were all Wednesday DNPs for the TB D.

• Brian7479

Gonna try DK for the first time this week. I’ve always played FD but doesn’t hurt to try both

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

I remember that game very well

Saints D had 3 TD and Lions D/ST had 2 TD (one was punt return).

Both Defenses crushed in a 52-38 game and despite 90 points being scored, I think there was a dozen punts !!

• mike42

@CleverGroom said...

Odell’s been hot. I don’t feel super strongly one way or another, choosing between those two, but I do think it’s easier to replace OBJ’s volume. Much tougher to find a RB getting around 15 carries a game with 10+ target upside.

Even CMC has only had 1 game with double-digit targets this year. Saquon’s up to 4.

We’ll see how injuries shake out, but right now it’s looking like more of a plus for Saquon—granted that’s partly because the TB secondary has kinda bottomed out already. Vinny Curry, Lavonte David, Carl Nassib, and Justin Evans were all Wednesday DNPs for the TB D.

I think David is the big one and he should be out even though he finished the last game, MCL sprain. I wasn’t on Seqoun early in the week but words can not explain how bad TB’s LB core should be for this game. I think you can project Barkley to get a 100 yds rushing for the first week all year. He will still get stuffed some, but he REALLY should bust a long one this game.

• mike42

@Brian7479 said...

Gonna try DK for the first time this week. I’ve always played FD but doesn’t hurt to try both

It can hurt more, just saying, it’s entirely possible (probable), that 2 sites is more painful than one.

• infantryboys

@CleverGroom said...

Cowboys fan here. I’ve watched every Cowboys game since I retired from the Army 5 years ago (missed a few while I was active due training exercises and deployments) and my favorite play on the slate is Austin Hooper. Cowboys are terrible against opposing TEs, especially with Sean Lee out. Vander Esch, our rookie #1 pick at LB, has been solid against the run, but he and Jalen Smith follow in the long tradition of Cowboys LBs unable to cover TEs. I wouldn’t use Julio as Byron Jones has quietly developed into one of the best CBs in the NFL. I believe if you want to spend up at WR, there are better ways to go.

On the Cowboys side of the ball, Zeke stands out of course, but Deion Jones’ return does give me some pause. I love the Cooper play. Although not the ideal M/U, Dak has developed a real chemistry with him and it’s hard to pass on 8 targets a game at that price.

• TopDawgs07

@infantryboys said...

Cowboys fan here. I’ve watched every Cowboys game since I retired from the Army 5 years ago (missed a few while I was active due training exercises and deployments) and my favorite play on the slate is Austin Hooper. Cowboys are terrible against opposing TEs, especially with Sean Lee out. Vander Esch, our rookie #1 pick at LB, has been solid against the run, but he and Jalen Smith follow in the long tradition of Cowboys LBs unable to cover TEs. I wouldn’t use Julio as Byron Jones has quietly developed into one of the best CBs in the NFL. I believe if you want to spend up at WR, there are better ways to go.

On the Cowboys side of the ball, Zeke stands out of course, but Deion Jones’ return does give me some pause. I love the Cooper play. Although not the ideal M/U, Dak has developed a real chemistry with him and it’s hard to pass on 8 targets a game at that price.

The Cowboys really struggle to score on the road this season too. Some of the hope for Cooper would be them falling behind and a negative game script.

• mike42

@TopDawgs07 said...

The Cowboys really struggle to score on the road this season too. Some of the hope for Cooper would be them falling behind and a negative game script.

No one has really struggled to score Vs Atl and I don’t think Deion possibly coming back at less than a 100 percent to play 1/2 the snaps changes that. I checked PFF to make sure I saw what I thought I saw and apparently I did, Dal O-line dominated a very tough Philly front. They really should be able to dominate Atl’s too. I thiink Dal scores some points and Atl should be able to too. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to be overweight a few players from this game, mostly on the Dal side. I think Dak connects on a deep one this game, just may not be to Amari.

• squidkill

@Brian7479 said...

Nah. Mid to late season switch is no bueno kid. Try both next September

• 33BeRad

Just saw that Luck is 9-0 against the Titans. I guess since they are bringing that up in meetings there may not be a let down after their huge win over New England.

• 33BeRad

I still think Indy wins, 27-20

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

Saints D had 3 TD and Lions D/ST had 2 TD (one was punt return).

Oh yeah, I missed the PR TD. 5 DST TDs in a single game. So crazy.

• AVivier

Making lus for the full slate, the RB position is so ridiculous. There are like 6-7 guys I think will score more raw points than Barkley, and Barkley is a great back in a great spot. Gordon is at home agaisnt a team that gave up 200 yards to Isiah Crowell, and he is not a clear play. A lot of tough choices.

• Brian7479

I know it’s not recommended to try a different site halfway through the season but the money is already deposited lol. So can you guys just tell me what kind of scores take down a gpp?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).