1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

@Brian7479 said...

I know it’s not recommended to try a different site halfway through the season but the money is already deposited lol. So can you guys just tell me what kind of scores take down a gpp?

4x is generally/aggressively what you want in DK. 200 is generally a really good score and 240ish will win you retirement.

• machzeagher

@AVivier said...

Making lus for the full slate, the RB position is so ridiculous. There are like 6-7 guys I think will score more raw points than Barkley, and Barkley is a great back in a great spot. Gordon is at home agaisnt a team that gave up 200 yards to Isiah Crowell, and he is not a clear play. A lot of tough choices.

I keep starting lineups with Kamara/Saquan and I’m having a hard time moving off of that to spend elsewhere. DJ is a little cheaper and I like the play, Dion Lewis can’t screw us two weeks in a row, Peyton Barber if we’re going super cheap (I have too much right now). Anyone else outside of that top tier worth rostering so we can pay up at WR?

• Callahan

@machzeagher said...

I keep starting lineups with Kamara/Saquan and I’m having a hard time moving off of that to spend elsewhere. DJ is a little cheaper and I like the play, Dion Lewis can’t screw us two weeks in a row, Peyton Barber if we’re going super cheap (I have too much right now). Anyone else outside of that top tier worth rostering so we can pay up at WR?

I like Conner as hes being overlooked at 7200.

A lot of people are looking at Alex Collins at 4400, I haven’t made up my mind yet. Theo Riddick may be worth a look also

• Callahan

Marlon Mack has been interesting to me also, but hes at a price that hasn’t worked for my lineups so far.

• machzeagher

@Callahan said...

A lot of people are looking at Alex Collins at 4400, I haven’t made up my mind yet. Theo Riddick may be worth a look also

I like Conner for the same reason. I can’t bring myself to play Alex Collins though,I feel like the Ravens genuinely hate that man. I also see Lamar really surprising this week so they won’t need to lean on Collins the way some are thinking. Theo has been my guy the past few years, may have to roll him out for the first time this season. Not a huge fan of the mid tier WRs so I’m just trying to find a way to get up to Nuk or OBJ in the lineups where I don’t already have MT.

• Callahan

@machzeagher said...

I like Conner for the same reason. I can’t bring myself to play Alex Collins though,I feel like the Ravens genuinely hate that man. I also see Lamar really surprising this week so they won’t need to lean on Collins the way some are thinking. Theo has been my guy the past few years, may have to roll him out for the first time this season. Not a huge fan of the mid tier WRs so I’m just trying to find a way to get up to Nuk or OBJ in the lineups where I don’t already have MT.

Yea I’m trying the same thing. The only mid tier WR I really like is TY, otherwise I’m up at Nuk/oBJ or down at <5k

• ASitar

What are the odds that none of the Seahawks RBs are in the winning Showdown LU tonight? I’m thinking of fading them in one, I have Carson in the other 3, and Davis with Carson in one.

• deeebo

I can’t seem to figure out a decent D to play on FD at 3.5k or less. I was leaning Titans but not sure.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@ASitar said...

What are the odds that none of the Seahawks RBs are in the winning Showdown LU tonight?

128,958 to 1

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

What are the odds that none of the Seahawks RBs are in the winning Showdown LU tonight? I’m thinking of fading them in one, I have Carson in the other 3, and Davis with Carson in one.

Zero. unless Sad eyes throws 4 TD’s to 4 wrs and goes bananas. One of the sea rbs is scoring.

• NDNole

Why do people think connor is going to be low owned? If he doesn’t have a Q by his name on game day he will not be low owned at all given the price on DK and fans generally knowing he always has a good chance of going off. I think of the stud backs barkley is the one who might be lower owned than he should be because of so many other choices and the fact people will flock to kamara.

• mike42

@machzeagher said...

Jones is practicing, may want to ease up on Barber. No way you touch him if it’s a 3-way committee.

• keephustlincuz

@NDNole said...

Why do people think connor is going to be low owned? If he doesn’t have a Q by his name on game day he will not be low owned at all given the price on DK and fans generally knowing he always has a good chance of going off. I think of the stud backs barkley is the one who might be lower owned than he should be because of so many other choices and the fact people will flock to kamara.

I think he is the lowest owned of the stud RBS this.

Most people like Barkley, Zeke, Kamara, dj and cmc more than connor.

More so on FD where DJ is 300 less and Zeke is 200 more.

• mike42

@Callahan said...

I feel pretty certain that KJ>Riddick. For 1800 more you get the full time back instead of a PT slot WR. Much higher floor/ceiling combo. Just because they used Riddick as the main slot guy last week, it doesn’t mean he’s going to be that guy this week. Small sample size, ideal game script and they lost by a lot. Just saying, you might be VERY disappointed in riddicks snap counts a week after you should have figured out you got a new game script agnostic bell cow back in Det and he good.

My prediction is if Det hits its team total, KJ hits 4-5x plus. MJJ out, Golloday will be covered well, who is the best bet to really have a big game? I got KJ as the odds on fav.

• machzeagher

@mike42 said...

Jones is practicing, may want to ease up on Barber. No way you touch him if it’s a 3-way committee.

Yeah, wasn’t really happy with him to begin with but it freed up some space at WR when I made my initial lineups yesterday. Looks like I’m going to have to come around on some of these lower priced WRs. Hoping for some sort of news on Tate’s playing time this week. Have A LOT of Wentz and Agholor is looking good down there at $4,100 on DK. A really cheap way to get another piece of that game.

• NDNole

@keephustlincuz said...

I think he is the lowest owned of the stud RBS this.

Most people like Barkley, Zeke, Kamara, dj and cmc more than connor.

More so on FD where DJ is 300 less and Zeke is 200 more.

yes, I can still see him in the 20’s though on DK.

• mike42

I do think Conner will the forgotten one. CMC too. I’m not sure if I’m forgetting MG3 or everybody is. Sequon, Zeke and Kamara I think are the top 3 chalk plays and if u pay down a bit, more will go DJ than Conner. D. Lewis will be in top range too.

I don’t think Conner is sneaky, just 10-12% while the others are 15-25%. Sneaky requires you to go KJ or L. Miller or Mack. Basically, if you have 2-3 high priced rb’s (7k plus), you won’t be sneaky and I’m not so sure the situation calls for it unless the high priced WR’s/Ertz outperform the high priced rb’s.

For example, Julio or AB and/or Obj and/or MT post the 2 highest non qb scores of the week. Think it makes sense to have a LU with 2 studd WR’s and feel certain a lot of people will do the same; to be sneaky.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

yes, I can still see him in the 20’s though on DK.

Again in what format?? You’re throwing out ownership ‘s about a player without stating what format? Cash games? GPP’s ? Higher stakes GPP’s? Lower stake GPP’s- Milly Maker? All these formats have different ownership % for players. And NO Connor will not touch > 20 in any of them.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

I can’t seem to figure out a decent D to play on FD at 3.5k or less. I was leaning Titans but not sure.

Arizona/ Houston

• Bkbrlr

@mike42 said...

I feel pretty certain that KJ>Riddick. For 1800 more you get the full time back instead of a PT slot WR. Much higher floor/ceiling combo. Just because they used Riddick as the main slot guy last week, it doesn’t mean he’s going to be that guy this week. Small sample size, ideal game script and they lost by a lot. Just saying, you might be VERY disappointed in riddicks snap counts a week after you should have figured out you got a new game script agnostic bell cow back in Det and he good.

My prediction is if Det hits its team total, KJ hits 4-5x plus. MJJ out, Golloday will be covered well, who is the best bet to really have a big game? I got KJ as the odds on fav.

Good analysis. Thought the same.

• squidkill

@Callahan said...

Yea I’m trying the same thing. The only mid tier WR I really like is TY, otherwise I’m up at Nuk/oBJ or down at <5k

Shepherd/ Larry Fitz/ C. Davis- that’s 3

• mike42

@machzeagher said...

Yeah, wasn’t really happy with him to begin with but it freed up some space at WR when I made my initial lineups yesterday. Looks like I’m going to have to come around on some of these lower priced WRs. Hoping for some sort of news on Tate’s playing time this week. Have A LOT of Wentz and Agholor is looking good down there at $4,100 on DK. A really cheap way to get another piece of that game.

My take on Tate is he will play a lot but he’s not a good play. His best games are high volume games and I doubt he’s the number one or 2 option this game. You will hear they are playing him a lot, they’ll say it this week because they have too but he’s still a fishy play. CG is right, we don’t like to play new WR’s on new teams. It’s akways been a bad play and this year has been no different.

Nelson going to get 20 percent ownership too which sucks. Between everyone seeing him play well and the need for cheap WR’s to jam in studd rb’s, his ownership will be higher than it should be.

• Soma919

Best CB/WR matchup this week according to PFF… DJ Moore. I will take some shots at him for sure. Other cheap WR options I like are Kirk, Trequan, Agholor, John Brown and dare I say Sutton

• mike42

@Soma919 said...

Best CB/WR matchup this week according to PFF… DJ Moore. I will take some shots at him for sure. Other cheap WR options I like are Kirk, Trequan, Agholor, John Brown and dare I say Sutton

I like the rookie, first round WR’s this week. Both Ridley and DJ Moore have flashed, been chalky and are now forgotten despite pretty good setups this week.

• mike42

You need to drop down really low on D to make it work, do the jags at 2200. Road Ben and jags at home, 2200 is an extreme. They are still top 10ish with Bouye back, Ben can always implode on the road, they should not be 2200

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).