1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Arizona/ Houston

those are both pretty highly priced squid ☹️

• Soma919

If you are looking for a cheap TE on FD this week may I suggest James O’Shaughnessy. He is seeing consistent targets, Jags are at home and will need to put up points. He is only $4k and opens up lots of salary.

• deeebo

wow i real feel weird playing A Jones over Boyd in my season long fantasy tonight – let’s pray he has a decent game

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

Again in what format?? You’re throwing out ownership ‘s about a player without stating what format? Cash games? GPP’s ? Higher stakes GPP’s? Lower stake GPP’s- Milly Maker? All these formats have different ownership % for players. And NO Connor will not touch > 20 in any of them.

I pretty much only do gpp on Dk. And I just think when people begin to tinker with their lineup and see he is 7200 and they can get a better wr while using him that he will be higher owned than we think. 10-15% will be a steal. Doesn’t matter to me because im not going with him this week anyway.

• realphipps

I see Vegas isnt expecting the 17-9 shootout these teams gave us Week 1 last year.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

those are both pretty highly priced squid ☹️

I don’t play on FD deebo- So how would I know the pricing?

• kdubs81

FD WR/TE combo:
    Larry Fitz/”(player-popup #vance-mcdonald)Vance McDonald”:/players/vance-mcdonald-16585 or DJax and Ricky Seals-Jones

• Soma919

@kdubs81 said...

FD WR/TE combo:
    Larry Fitz/”(player-popup #vance-mcdonald)Vance McDonald”:/players/vance-mcdonald-16585 or DJax and Ricky Seals-Jones

cash or GPP?

• parrothead112

@mike42 said...

You need to drop down really low on D to make it work, do the jags at 2200. Road Ben and jags at home, 2200 is an extreme. They are still top 10ish with Bouye back, Ben can always implode on the road, they should not be 2200

So are you not liking Connor here? Or can Jax D and Connor both be good plays?

• ASitar

@mike42 said...

Thank you. I’d like to roster her. We should be allowed 1 a day.

She’s a Showdown sleeper tonight.

What’s your thoughts on Vannett? Chalky at $1800?

If you have to choose one, Crosby or Packers D?

• kdubs81

For the single entry series

• sfguy21

@mike42 said...

My prediction is if Det hits its team total, KJ hits 4-5x plus. MJJ out, Golloday will be covered well, who is the best bet to really have a big game? I got KJ as the odds on fav.

I love KJ this week, and the sharps seem to be avoiding talking about him which is lovely

• mike42

@parrothead112 said...

So are you not liking Connor here? Or can Jax D and Connor both be good plays?

I’m still processing Conner, it’s not like Vs Balt when no one was on him. Now that he smashed Vs Balt everyone knows he’s matchup proof. I generally think Jax D shows up and this is a low scoring game. Pretty sure the only way this stays close is if it’s low scoring because I don’t think Jax can score Vs Pit D behind that O-line. I like both D’s and I don’t think Conner has a ceiling game. Sometimes you need a 2200 D to make a LU work, Jax would be my pick. I’d guess they leave their cb’s on an island, stack the box to contain Conner and blitz a lot to force Ben into mistakes. It might work and something about trusting Ben on the road in this spot vs a top secondary smells funny.

• mike42

@ASitar said...

She’s a Showdown sleeper tonight.

What’s your thoughts on Vannett? Chalky at $1800?

If you have to choose one, Crosby or Packers D?

I wouldn’t touch Packer D. They are seriously banged up and on the road on a short week is a bad setup. I’m going all in on Baldwin, that’s the only thing I’m certain about. I wish he didn’t say he was a 100%, I would have been on him anyway. Think u attack gb in the slot and deep, so Lockett’s prolly in play too.

My craziest call of the year, Sea comes out attacking GB with the pass. I know, sea passing the ball by choice, your crazy Mike. Stop it. You should have just posted a picture of a half naked, flexible chic.

• mike42

I think D. Lewis is the best PPD play at rb. I also think his ownership will be reasonable. Dont forget him.

• TopDawgs07

@Callahan said...

Marlon Mack has been interesting to me also, but hes at a price that hasn’t worked for my lineups so far.

Mack is a hard pass for me. The Titans have allowed only 3 rushing TDs all season. I think the Colts win, but it’ll be more about Luck. I like TY quite a bit this week too.

• TopDawgs07

@Soma919 said...

Best CB/WR matchup this week according to PFF… DJ Moore. I will take some shots at him for sure. Other cheap WR options I like are Kirk, Trequan, Agholor, John Brown and dare I say Sutton

Sutton sees shadow coverage from Hayward this week. No thanks. The Chargers do well against the WR position too, don’t give up a lot of big plays.

• NDNole

@mike42 said...

I’m still processing Conner, it’s not like Vs Balt when no one was on him. Now that he smashed Vs Balt everyone knows he’s matchup proof. I generally think Jax D shows up and this is a low scoring game. Pretty sure the only way this stays close is if it’s low scoring because I don’t think Jax can score Vs Pit D behind that O-line. I like both D’s and I don’t think Conner has a ceiling game. Sometimes you need a 2200 D to make a LU work, Jax would be my pick. I’d guess they leave their cb’s on an island, stack the box to contain Conner and blitz a lot to force Ben into mistakes. It might work and something about trusting Ben on the road in this spot vs a top secondary smells funny.

Fournette is back. Lets not forget the beatdown they gave pitt Thrice last year. I think they will be able to hang in there.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

Fournette is back. Lets not forget the beatdown they gave pitt Thrice last year. I think they will be able to hang in there.

Comparing Teams from year to year is bad practice- things change dramatically year to year-

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Comparing Teams from year to year is bad practice- things change dramatically year to year-

Jax is not close to the same team they were a year ago— imo

• mike42

@NDNole said...

It’s hard to see Founette having success here if he struggled Vs Indy. 24-53 yds is hard to do Vs Indy. He really got saved by 2 TD’s and receiving work Vs a team that gives it up. Jax O-line in bad shape, I think Jax needs it’s D to keep it close. Mostly think that’s what happens, stays way under total.

BIF, I like under in this game and the over in Philly. Also, bet Car early, line will only go up regardless of MJJ, public won’t touch Det. Line will push towards 6 by lock.

• Kamais_Ookin

Lamar had some sort of stomach issue today and couldn’t practice, Griffin the only healthy QB for Ravens atm.

• jfitzgan

Hey guys. Any ravens fans out there that can help me? What’s going on with their run defense? Bleeding yards the last 3 weeks to RBs. Way above their earlier work. Do they have key injuries that account for this? Any input from anyone would be appreciated.

• Callahan

Does anyone know (maybe bluebroker could check the tape) how well B.W. Webb/Giants Slot corners are actually performing this year? I know they seem to be playing pretty well, but I can’t tell if that’s only because of the limited number of good slot receivers they’ve played this year, or because the other options are just easier to hit against the giants, or if they are actually playing that well.

Edit: I’m looking at Adam Humphries. Goodwin is most likely going to be out, and he could eat some targets this week like in weeks 8 and 9 at $3800.

• Callahan

I guess I could also phrase it as a 2v2. Draftkings GPP:
    Sterling Shepherd and Adam Humphries
    or
    Christian Kirk and D.J. Moore

or neither.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).