1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Idontknow

Stacking Luck with Doyle and TY….Grabbing Kerryon and Zeke and filling in the rest

• fanturds

@jfitzgan said...

Hey guys. Any ravens fans out there that can help me? What’s going on with their run defense? Bleeding yards the last 3 weeks to RBs. Way above their earlier work. Do they have key injuries that account for this? Any input from anyone would be appreciated.

its bewildering to me too, but maybe the homer in me overrates the players.

some rumblings harbaugh is gone at the end of the season…maybe he lost the locker room.

but Suggs and Jimmy Smith have not performed well lately. Suggs has been in the league since 2003, and Smith is a 30 year old cb…..was a borderline shutdown corner for awhile….but I think his play has not lived up to his reputation…which could force them into more zone.

Suggs has 7 tackles in the last 3 games, and 1 sack. has been a non factor.

• mike42

@Callahan said...

Does anyone know (maybe bluebroker could check the tape) how well B.W. Webb/Giants Slot corners are actually performing this year? I know they seem to be playing pretty well, but I can’t tell if that’s only because of the limited number of good slot receivers they’ve played this year, or because the other options are just easier to hit against the giants, or if they are actually playing that well.

Edit: I’m looking at Adam Humphries. Goodwin is most likely going to be out, and he could eat some targets this week like in weeks 8 and 9 at $3800.

According to PFF Webb is 60, Haley is 72. Janoris is just below Webb. Their rankings are actually solid, especially the slot guy-Haley. They have not given up many TD’s to WR’s either, like 5 total all year if I remember correctly.

• Callahan

@mike42 said...

According to PFF Webb is 60, Haley is 72. Janoris is just below Webb. Their rankings are actually solid, especially the slot guy-Haley. They have not given up many TD’s to WR’s either, like 5 total all year if I remember correctly.

Right, but they haven’t had to defend much. Most teams won defensively in the beginning of the year and ran a lot. I was hoping someone watched a lot of giants football and could tell me if they were actually good or just a mirage

• deeebo

my cash rbs are DJ/Zeke/D Lewis

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

Good start, hope you saved room for dessert on Monday night

• DfsBopBooth

@deeebo said...

DJ, Zeke and Barkley. Somewhat punting TE, but I love my team

• Brian7479

I thought I saw somebody mention that Jax could be more vulnerable to the slot at times versus the outside although Ramsey hasn’t been great this year. Anybody got a hot take on a somewhat low owned Juju?

• fanturds

@Blee21985 said...

Vannett, Janikowski, or David Moore on DK showdown GPP tonight?

I was not a fan of any of those options…..so i ended up with no qb’s. I don’t really like that either.

2 TD dependent options and a kicker. maybe Moore.

• HoodsFromTheWood

With Mike 42’s Jag D call and Lamar(if) vs a porous D, lotta wiggle room to play with

• deeebo

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Good start, hope you saved room for dessert on Monday night

yup Wrs and Te all from kc/la

• jfitzgan

@fanturds said...

some rumblings harbaugh is gone at the end of the season…maybe he lost the locker room.

but Suggs and Jimmy Smith have not performed well lately. Suggs has been in the league since 2003, and Smith is a 30 year old cb…..was a borderline shutdown corner for awhile….but I think his play has not lived up to his reputation…which could force them into more zone.

Thanks. So no major injuries to speak of? Just underperforming?

• deeebo

@DfsBopBooth said...

DJ, Zeke and Barkley. Somewhat punting TE, but I love my team

yeah i got full slate so im saving room for kelce and t hill

• jfitzgan

@fanturds said...

Just wondering if mixon will be 3% owned and can go off against a defense in disarray.

• mike42

@Brian7479 said...

I thought I saw somebody mention that Jax could be more vulnerable to the slot at times versus the outside although Ramsey hasn’t been great this year. Anybody got a hot take on a somewhat low owned Juju?

He’s probably going to be less than 3% owned because of his price tag and soooooooo many desirable options above him. One of my favorite things to do is just look for players in good or great spots that nobody is on. He’s in a good spot, slot or TE should get tgts funneled this game and he’s extremely talented. I doubt I go there myself because it’s hard to imagine a ceiling type game here, he hits, it’s probably 6-110-1 unless the game exceeds expectations in a big way.

Honestly, even though matchup isn’t favorable, I’d rather go AB at sub 10% ownership for 1 k more. AB can break the slate any week in any matchup. Anytime he’s under 8k and low owned, think he should at least be part of your process even if you don’t land there.

• brendanhorton

@deeebo said...

yeah i got full slate so im saving room for kelce and t hill

Playing O’Shaughnessy at TE lets you get a bunch more goodness in there.

• deeebo

@brendanhorton said...

Playing O’Shaughnessy at TE lets you get a bunch more goodness in there.

damnnn i just realized thag lol. fading kelce and i can even get maholmes hill woods lol

• deeebo

is humphries a solid play this week?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Brian7479 said...

Juju is always in gpp play but I think the reports of the Jag D’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. 10th best in pts/game and only 200yds/game in the air. Ben’s better on the road this year

• Brian7479

One of the Baltimore TE’s is gonna catch 2 TD’s 🤔

• HoodsFromTheWood

If MJJ is out vs Carolina , any thoughts on Ellenton as a low priced Gpp flyer. Panther D giving over 29 pts/game on the road. Lions probably play from behind and he’s had almost 2 weeks to learn the playbook

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Brian7479 said...

One of the Baltimore TE’s is gonna catch 2 TD’s 🤔

33% chance to pick those 2 TDs

• Brian7479

Juju is always in gpp play but I think the reports of the Jag D’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. 10th best in pts/game and only 200yds/game in the air. Ben’s better on the road this year

What are you trying to say? You said Jax D isnt bad and then you say Ben has been better on the road this year

• fanturds

@jfitzgan said...

Just wondering if mixon will be 3% owned and can go off against a defense in disarray.

anything is possible ( all it takes is one missed tackle really), but the 3 running backs that just beat the ravens were McCaffrey, Kamara/Ingram, and Conner.

if I was going to target Mixon, it might be on the basis of the qb situation for the Ravens being a shit-show atm and maybe getting some turnovers if they turn to Lamar/RG3….and less so the ‘collapsing’ defense.

• JsDrmn

any thoughts on Ellenton

Who?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).