1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jokey401

All I know is I am severely F’d in the A if Cooper lays an egg today. Cheers boys and have a profitable day.

• JH822547

Didn’t Johnny Manziel make his debut against Cinci, how did that work out?

I’d rather play Rosen.

I am playing Rosen.

• firemedicpat

@Jokey401 said...

All I know is I am severely F’d in the A if Cooper lays an egg today. Cheers boys and have a profitable day.

If Cooper is going to be chalk today then I am going to profit. Never trust Dak.

• machzeagher

Almost inside of an hour before lock, no more tinkering. I have an uncomfortable amount of Wentz, T.Y., Corey Davis and DJ Moore.

• kelhan19

Barkley/Saints or D Johnson/Ravens for cash?

• KindGuy

Ughhhhh I still can’t choose my two RBS. Picking from Saquon, MG3, DJ, Zeke, Fournette, Conner

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@lfn1992 said...

Know what I really love this week? Saints D/ST.

For the sake of every Wentz owner (including myself), I hope you’re wrong!

• Giez

@machzeagher said...

Almost inside of an hour before lock, no more tinkering. I have an uncomfortable amount of Wentz, T.Y., Corey Davis and DJ Moore.

I had those 3 an hour ago… triyng to fit in Ertz or MThomas, and also veerring to Cooper

• frUnk

@lfn1992 said...

Know what I really love this week? Saints D/ST.

They’ve scored over 10 points once this season on DK. You have Wentz’s and his 3 interceptions on the year coming to town. Playing in the highest over under on the main slate. I don’t really see much to love In the Saints defense.

• Luctyl99

Loving Demaryius Thomas for his price on fanduel today

• Bkbrlr

Following my rule #5 from page 28. No tinkering within the last hour. Damn hard.

• tarheelsrule44

@S7ubs said...

Have you ever watched Lamar Jackson play QB? Going all in may make you cry by the end of the day

I’m a huge college football fan. Lamar Jackson is legit. He will be a starting QB for a longggg time in the NFL. Today is the beginning of his career.

• firemedicpat

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I’m a huge college football fan. Lamar Jackson is legit. He will be a starting QB for a longggg time in the NFL. Today is the beginning of his career.

Vontaze Burfict thinks different.

• zpa1989

shouldn’t jared cook theoretically be a stone lock for 10 targets today? how do we not like that?

• firemedicpat

@elementasrat said...

Ughhhhh I still can’t choose my two RBS. Picking from Saquon, MG3, DJ, Zeke, Fournette, Conner

Shaq and MG3.

• KindGuy

@firemedicpat said...

Shaq and MG3.

Screw it. I’m going Conner and Fournette in all 20 lineups.

• Luctyl99

@elementasrat said...

I’m running Zeke connor and DJ on fanduel

• Luctyl99

@elementasrat said...

I’m running Zeke connor and DJ on fanduel

• S7ubs

@tarheelsrule44 said...

This is funny. Best of luck, hope im wrong. I assume you watched a lot of Tebow as well! He took the NFL by storm.

• firemedicpat

@elementasrat said...

Screw it. I’m going Conner and Fournette in all 20 lineups.

GL. Hope it’s not PPR. haha.

• SoreOnSunday

Did lamar prep all week as the starter? If he worked with the 1’s then maybe id feel better about him hitting value

• miggs6876

@mr_papageorgio said...

Going back to Fitz/Evans again this week. If they can limit the turnovers and actually score a td or two they can smash at virtually zero ownership.

Was wondering if about this game. It looks stackable. I’m taking a chance with Eli and stackingnit with ODB, Barkley, and Deshawn and Kirk. It feels dirty.

• firemedicpat

@SoreOnSunday said...

Did lamar prep all week as the starter? If he worked with the 1’s then maybe id feel better about him hitting value

They weren’t even sure who to start. Says a lot about an early pull?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Bkbrlr said...

Following my rule #5 from page 28. No tinkering within the last hour. Damn hard.

Tinker tinker lineups done.
    Already counting money I won.
    Kickoff comes my guys score first.
    I’m feeling good can’t see the worst.
    Change to Redzone my QB’s down.
    Go back to Fox my RBs a clown.
    Tinker tinker lineups suck.
    10 minutes in and I have no Luck

Good Luck to all. I’m playing Humphries based on a Grinder’s baby girl picking him. MMMMMM I can smell the Jalapeno poppers

• SoreOnSunday

@firemedicpat said...

They weren’t even sure who to start. Says a lot about an early pull?

Good call

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).