1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CleverGroom

My guess is that Lamar Jackson plays the great majority of snaps. RG3 is an afterthought or used only in a trickeration role, Jackson’s health permitting.

Jackson still doesn’t crack the 35+ that you’ll need to take down a GPP. Might not even get you there in cash, though his ownership could end up saving you there.

• homers1226

@firemedicpat said...

They weren’t even sure who to start. Says a lot about an early pull?

misdirection info

like 2 weeks ago when josh gordon was suspended for 1st 1/4

he get le 5 targets and 60 yards in 1st 1/4 lol

• Giez

Best DK QB today?

• kcroyalty29

I think today is going to be the least chalkiest Main Slate of the year on DK Cash. SO many good options. Should be fun! Good (ANDREW) Luck to all!

• Bkbrlr

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Tinker tinker lineups done.
    Already counting money I won.
    Kickoff comes my guys score first.
    I’m feeling good can’t see the worst.
    Change to Redzone my QB’s down.
    Go back to Fox my RBs a clown.
    Tinker tinker lineups suck.
    10 minutes in and I have no Luck

Good Luck to all. I’m playing Humphries based on a Grinder’s baby girl picking him. MMMMMM I can smell the Jalapeno poppers

Love it. Wish I had some jalapeño poppers. Did throw in a pizza though. Let me know who wins the first round of poker if deebo and squid make it.

• lfn1992

How do you not have an RB in the flex?

• Dfspacman

That moment ATL scores two quick td’s

• firemedicpat

@CleverGroom said...

My guess is that Lamar Jackson plays the great majority of snaps. RG3 is an afterthought or used only in a trickeration role, Jackson’s health permitting.

Jackson still doesn’t crack the 35+ that you’ll need to take down a GPP. Might not even get you there in cash, though his ownership could end up saving you there.

You’ll need around 20-25 from Lamar to take down a GPP. 4x is big $, 5x is the winner.

• CleverGroom

I am troubled at heart when I think of people rostering an Oakland Raider today.

• zpa1989

who to pair wentz with? agholor? i think ertz has a bad matchup, don’t see how its worth it to pay up for that on FD

• jbconnect12

@CleverGroom said...

I am troubled at heart when I think of people rostering an Oakland Raider today.

I’m doing Jared Cook for all the Oakland Targets

• CleverGroom

@firemedicpat said...

You’ll need around 20-25 from Lamar to take down a GPP. 4x is big $, 5x is the winner.

That’s usually not true (at least this year). It’s much more complicated than a simple multiplier.

If Mitchell Trubisky puts up 45 points and nobody else is pushing past 32, you need Mitchell Trubisky. It’s probably the same even if it’s QB1 (e.g., Drew Brees this week) putting up the outlier score and not a bargain guy.

The top scoring QB has been so heinously destructive each week that it’s often impossible to do without him. Lamar Jackson won’t be the top scorer.

• CleverGroom

@zpa1989 said...

who to pair wentz with? agholor? i think ertz has a bad matchup, don’t see how its worth it to pay up for that on FD

My money is on Nelson Agholor.

• firemedicpat

@zpa1989 said...

I can see another game where Saints starters end up sitting early. haha.

• machzeagher

@firemedicpat said...

Vontaze Burfict thinks different.

In what universe will Vontaze Burfict even get a hand on Lamar? People are forgetting what kind of athlete Lamar Jackson is. Burfict is also injured. And slow.

• firemedicpat

@machzeagher said...

In what universe will Vontaze Burfict even get a hand on Lamar? People are forgetting what kind of athlete Lamar Jackson is. Burfict is also injured. And slow.

Lamar Jackson isn’t a starter for a reason. He isn’t running on this team. His arm is a nothing to worry about.

• CleverGroom

@machzeagher said...

I think it’s the world where Burfict lumbers over and does a hat dance on Jackson’s ankle after somebody else tackled him.

Not the best reason for a fade, but it’s not as if I’d put it past Burfict.

• Discountdouble12

Better WR matchup T.Y. or Golladay?

• machzeagher

Swapped out all my Agholor for DJ Moore this morning. Already said no more tinkering but seeing CG on Agholor has me second guessing.

• homers1226

@machzeagher said...

but likes to play dirty lol

• vchristianman

I created a contest for the main slate tomorrow on draftkings with $2 entry fee. https://dkn.gs/r/HD3yN3GnxE-SgRG27rBwlg

• zpa1989

@CleverGroom said...

My money is on Nelson Agholor.

you don’t think tate gets more snaps this week?

• firemedicpat

@CleverGroom said...

I think it’s the world where Burfict lumbers over and does a hat dance on Jackson’s ankle after somebody else tackled him.

Not the best reason for a fade, but it’s not as if I’d put it past Burfict.

Yeah I should see a helmet to helmet incoming.

• machzeagher

@firemedicpat said...

Lamar Jackson isn’t a starter for a reason. He isn’t running on this team. His arm is a nothing to worry about.

Disagree. He has an NFL arm. He’s a rookie behind a ‘franchise’ QB with a monster contract, not surprising he hasn’t played up to this point. Smokin’ Joe is on his way out in my opinion unless the Ravens do Ravens things and trade Lamar in the off season.

• Kamais_Ookin

Thinking of going matt ryan, he’s as consistent as it gets. Just don’t have the balls to go Dak he sucks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).