1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

there goes josh adams. swapped him for smallwood, since smallwood is the pass catching RB and NO vulnerable to the pass catching RB.

about sums up my day. unreal.

• Kamais_Ookin

@zpa1989 said...

there goes josh adams. swapped him for smallwood, since smallwood is the pass catching RB and NO vulnerable to the pass catching RB.

about sums up my day. unreal.

Wentz gets no points too from that. I was lamenting my Matt Ryan pick but Wentz somehow may do worse.

• Supershorty

Don’t play Eagle RBs against New Orleans they say, David Johnson great play against Oakland

• zpa1989

@Supershorty said...

Don’t play Eagle RBs against New Orleans they say, David Johnson great play against Oakland

yup lol

at least some no brainers smashed today.

• squidkill

@Supershorty said...

Don’t play eagles RB because there are literally 3 of them. Good luck picking the right one. And yes don’t nothing changes Dummy up

• CleverGroom

@Kamais_Ookin said...

A lot of eagles defenders have become injured first half and are not returning, they couldn’t afford to lose anymore.

It’s Kelce who worries me. The optimism I managed to scrape together for the Eagles was partly premised on their OL getting healthy.

• Fear_The_Fro

Anyone see Seals Jones? I think he is supposed to play tight end for Arizona. Thought I would be sneaky smart and stay off Cook. Turns out I’m just a dipshit.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Fear_The_Fro said...

Anyone see Seals Jones? I think he is supposed to play tight end for Arizona. Thought I would be sneaky smart and stay off Cook. Turns out I’m just a dipshit.

He’s giving me a goose egg but doesn’t seem to matter, saints game is massive trap so far.

• oaktwnraidr

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Edmonds taking a lot of carries from DJ.

hes taken almost 2 drives by himself

• JH822547

What I can’t get over is that Giants sprint out to a big lead and Peyton Barber puts up 20 points and Jacquizz Rodgers doesn’t even get a catch.

• oaktwnraidr

@zpa1989 said...

yup lol

at least some no brainers smashed today.

Johnson will have a big 2nd half.

• casper

@Kamais_Ookin said...

He’s giving me a goose egg but doesn’t seem to matter, saints game is massive trap so far.

He’s tied with ertz

• oaktwnraidr

need seth Roberts to get me over 10 FPTS. and Johnson and thomas to just do what they do and i should be good

• CleverGroom

Again, why does DJ have 2 targets through a half? That is inexplicable.

• Kamais_Ookin

@casper said...

He’s tied with ertz

Lol couldn’t help but laugh. That’s sad.

• DC2380

Man these experts were dead as wrong about alot of stuff today lol

• oaktwnraidr

only 1 target for michael thomas? i think this is a game where the Saints are obviously just trying to get others involved.

• Simplebitz

NFL DFS

• oaktwnraidr

@CleverGroom said...

Again, why does DJ have 2 targets through a half? That is inexplicable.

The Cardinals havent sustained drives. 2 big scoring plays then 2 INTs. he will get his

• oaktwnraidr

MT 1 target almost Half and DJ 2 targets at half. im only 16 off of cash this should have been easy with Brees/DJ/MT/Roberts

• Kamais_Ookin

@oaktwnraidr said...

MT 1 target almost Half and DJ 2 targets at half. im only 16 off of cash this should have been easy with Brees/DJ/MT/Roberts

Another 30y catch for thomas just now should help lol

• Liquidice944

SMITHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Kamais_Ookin

tre quan smith delivers

• Kamais_Ookin

@Liquidice944 said...

SMITHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is he in your showdown lu?

• depalma13

@Fear_The_Fro said...

They are running The Bruce Ariens offense. Bruce Ariens hated the tight end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).