1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Supershorty

David Johnson has more points than Alvin Kamara… good thing I have both fml

• oaktwnraidr

12 points off cash with MT/DJ/Brees/Roberts/Denver D should be easy but unfortunately i dont think its gonna happen. Trequan and MT have switched roles today. fml.

• Fear_The_Fro

@depalma13 said...

They are running The Bruce Ariens offense. Bruce Ariens hated the tight end.

Well I hate Bruce Ariens

• CleverGroom

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Is he in your showdown lu?

I played him in classic. Only guy who’s working out so far, apart from Saquon.

• Supershorty

David Johnson has more points than Alvin Kamara… good thing I have both fml

• Liquidice944

I do, living through the Michael Thomas fade so far.
    https://imgur.com/a/J4pVtjh

• Kamais_Ookin

@Liquidice944 said...

I do, living through the Michael Thomas fade so far.
    https://imgur.com/a/J4pVtjh

Really solid lu, rooting for you!

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Supershorty said...

Don’t play Eagle RBs against New Orleans they say, David Johnson great play against Oakland

follow the lemming off the cliff they say, it’s a great thing to jump off the cliff in Oakland they made me do it

• Liquidice944

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Really solid lu, rooting for you!

Thanks man, really appreciate it! I have a couple of them in the 10K $10 entry too.

• CleverGroom

@depalma13 said...

They are running The Bruce Ariens offense. Bruce Ariens hated the tight end.

That’s silly. RSJ ran 77 routes for 13 targets over the past two weeks with Leftwich calling the shots. His role and the matchup coming into this week were money. His QB, on the other hand…

• Jokey401

Did MT hit on brees wife or something? Barely any targets against a piss poor eagles secondary. Wtf?

• Kamais_Ookin

@CleverGroom said...

I played him in classic. Only guy who’s working out so far, apart from Saquon.

Well I hope he gets 30+ points for you lol. M. Thomas clearly not needed today.

• CleverGroom

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Well I hope he gets 30+ points for you lol. M. Thomas clearly not needed today.

I played him too, so…

• Messiah717

@Hoods From The Wood said...

follow the lemming off the cliff they say, it’s a great thing to jump off the cliff in Oakland they made me do it

I love when people come here to complain about not making their own plays.

• oaktwnraidr

@Jokey401 said...

Did MT hit on brees wife or something? Barely any targets against a piss poor eagles secondary. Wtf?

they are making every effort to feed trequan and Carr and kirkwood those 3 all have more targets than MT

• SilverStone18

Cards D giving up the best Raiders game in a min. Can’t believe it

• Kamais_Ookin

@Jokey401 said...

He’s blocking for the rb’s. Sometimes he’s summoned for big chunk play catches but the eagles are severely depleted at this point. Saints just going to chew the clock with rb’s, and I guess since dez bryant got injured Bree’s is focusing on other receivers for further development.

• Messiah717

Showdown tonight will be a divisional slog fest.

• sox9

AZ DEF looked ok on paper. Boy missed that one. Only reason I am cashing was playing DJ Moore and Tre’Quan across the board. Gave me room for Zeke and Barkley Cash LUs only this week for me

• Kamais_Ookin

@CleverGroom said...

I played him too, so…

Yikes haha. Early in the week you said zeke was a lock, surprised you went back on it. I certainly took your word for it as well as the others saying so.

• sox9

Keenan just killing Harris? Don’t have that game on

• oaktwnraidr

this sucks. if DJ and MT/Brees just have an average game i cash easily. this is a disaster

• Kamais_Ookin

@sox9 said...

Keenan just killing Harris? Don’t have that game on

He’s getting peppered with targets, seems to be a winning strategy.

• JH822547

Why not give Richard a go at punching it in, I know he’s not a power back but he’s the one who is moving it.

• Kamais_Ookin

@oaktwnraidr said...

this sucks. if DJ and MT/Brees just have an average game i cash easily. this is a disaster

Congrats on cashing!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).