1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -5 ) at Jacksonville ( 5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 4 ) at Arizona ( -4 ) —- T: 41
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Chargers ( -7 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/19
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 63.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

You what is really funny.

The uproar that lead to getting rid of kickers, when kickers are far more predictable than tight ends.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@frUnk said...

I showed her both guys in a lineup, she said Adam Humphries.

I sense a Fantasy Guru in the making. Your little girl calling Humphries for Burton kept me in the profit zone. TYVM

• lasimmon

Demarcus robinson or Josh Reynolds.. Either have a shot to put up about 10 points tonight?

• 49noobers

Talent and upside of Reynolds over Robinson anyday in gpp.

• keephustlincuz

@lasimmon said...

Demarcus robinson or Josh Reynolds.. Either have a shot to put up about 10 points tonight?

More talent and more opportunity for reynolds. Matchup is good too.

• BIF

@keephustlincuz said...

More talent and more opportunity for reynolds. Matchup is good too.

True and not that I’m recommending the Robinson option over Reynolds but Goff has not really looked at Reynolds as an early read very often; even when he scored twice a few weeks ago I believe one of those was a longer developing play where he looked off other options before going there.

I’d probably try to find the cash to pay up for Watkins (if he plays) or look at a Kicker who should be a lock for 7+. If no Watkins, Conley becomes a bargain basement WR2 option (yes Kelce is the real WR2 but still Conley will play 95% of snaps if no Sammy).

• HawksFan12

Okay, need some advice on what to do here. I’m currently in 29th place (34 points out of 1st place) in a weekend long gpp. Only two people ahead of me have one player going tonight while I have two players going. The closest person behind me with 3 players going tonight is 36 points behind me. I have a very legitimate shot at taking this down. Now, I currently have Jared Goff and Josh Reynolds going tonight however if Sammy Watkins is a no go for tonight’s game I could make the switch to Patrick Mahomes and Chris Conley. Do I make the switch?

• 49noobers

@HawksFan12 said...

Okay, need some advice on what to do here. I’m currently in 29th place (34 points out of 1st place) in a weekend long gpp. Only two people ahead of me have one player going tonight while I have two players going. The closest person behind me with 3 players going tonight is 36 points behind me. I have a very legitimate shot at taking this down. Now, I currently have Jared Goff and Josh Reynolds going tonight however if Sammy Watkins is a no go for tonight’s game I could make the switch to Patrick Mahomes and Chris Conley. Do I make the switch?

I am no expert but I would switch from Goff to Mahomes regardless of Sammy Watkins. Goff upside is limited by Gurley rushing for TDs instead of him throwing TDs.KC run D is bad. Mahomes on the other hand can throw or rush for TDs. May be naked mahomes not a bad idea.

• mike42

Hunt has smashed in these prime time games. Vs NE, Vs Den and Cincy and yet he’s going to get mostly faded tonight. Everyone sees Rams getting flamed in pass game, but their run D has sucked all year and Peters could use the legit type revenge narrative to play bettter, be difficult for him to play worse. Like Kelce too, he just never seems to have 2 bad games in a row and with Watkins out I’m guessing he gets 10 tgts.

I Love rostering rb’s vs KC and I think Gurley gets his ceiling in touches. Max touches and a top 3 matchup should equal highest score on the slate.

I don’t know if I’m thinking too hard but I like both rb’s.

• yisman

Stafford and Rams D dragging me down.

Have no one left and two guys right behind me with one player left. Uh oh. https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/3572230/72501169

• depalma13

@HawksFan12 said...

Check and see how many people have 6,7 or 8 guys going? My Thursday- Monday gpps are all stacked with tonight’s game. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who stacked tonight.

• depalma13

@yisman said...

Stafford and Rams D dragging me down.

Have no one left and two guys right behind me with one player left. Uh oh. https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/3572230/72501169

How are the Rams D dragging you down? They haven’t even played yet.

• yisman

@depalma13 said...

How are the Rams D dragging you down? They haven’t even played yet.

Sorry, wrong LA. Chargers D.

Two teams in LA after so many years with none is confusing me.

Only two of the entries used more than one player/defense from tonight.

• lloydjv1

Did I miss something? Where is Gurley man in all this?

• Desiderio3

What was up with Gurley tonight ???

• Brian7479

Just one of the contests for me tonight a lineup I played won $8. If I would’ve had Goff instead of Gurley it would’ve been $3500

• squidkill

@Brian7479 said...

Just one of the contests for me tonight a lineup I played won $8. If I would’ve had Goff instead of Gurley it would’ve been $3500

If my….. ah forget it.

• HawksFan12

How often do you see a GPP winner with a zero in their lineup?

• HawksFan12

@49noobers said...

I am no expert but I would switch from Goff to Mahomes regardless of Sammy Watkins. Goff upside is limited by Gurley rushing for TDs instead of him throwing TDs.KC run D is bad. Mahomes on the other hand can throw or rush for TDs. May be naked mahomes not a bad idea.

Your advice paid off…..Mahomes and Conley for all the money!

• BIF

@HawksFan12 said...

How often do you see a GPP winner with a zero in their lineup?

No idea but I saw a guy finish 3rd in Milly Maker with a zero from Austin Sefarian-Jenkins when he didn’t play (suspended by team) a couple years ago.

Think 2 points would have been difference between $100K and $1M

I’m sure a couple of small or midsize ones have been won with a zero but it is not common.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).