1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

Keep an eye out for Freeman’s health this week, Hill looked good running the ball against NO. Might take both backs from that game.
    Lot of great spots for QBs this week. Gonna be tough to narrow it down.

• ifthethunder

Josh Jacobs at home vs. Cincinnati seems like a decent price at 6,900.
    ~

• fleishmo6

on FD John Brown looks like a good play, cheap price solid floor and due for a TD

• P0key

Brees ,Michael Thomas and CMC so expensive on FD…no many left to do anything

• 808state

I like how the Bengals benched Dalton so they could hand the ball off 30 times to Mixon. Either Andy was standing in the way of Mixon or this coach is an absolute idiot. Anyway it’s an interesting situation because if Mixon is going to see anywhere near that amount of touches then he’s too cheap.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@808state said...

I like how the Bengals benched Dalton so they could hand the ball off 30 times to Mixon. Either Andy was standing in the way of Mixon or this coach is an absolute idiot. Anyway it’s an interesting situation because if Mixon is going to see anywhere near that amount of touches then he’s too cheap.

Ha thanks, here I am with ol’ Andy in my cash lineup thinking he’s good value this week

• bcandrws

@kdsdawg said...

Keep an eye out for Freeman’s health this week, Hill looked good running the ball against NO. Might take both backs from that game.
    Lot of great spots for QBs this week. Gonna be tough to narrow it down.

The only great spots for QB are if you pay up

• hokie_murph

Nailed the receivers this week, just not the backs or tight ends. Almost the opposite of last week. Maybe one week I’ll pull it all together. Football is interesting

• JH822547

Dallas and Dak bounce back smash spot.

Will have a lot of Waller.

Will probably mix in some Terry McLaurin or Paul Richardson to spoil it all

• lotusbomb

time to realize just because a team is bad vs the run doesn’t mean it’s an automatic smash spot.

didn’t fall for singletary so of course I fell for montgomery. the bears passing attack is really struggling, so detroit stacked the box and said beat us that way.

bills don’t score much so that’s mainly what kept me away from singletary, and the browns were more or less solid in rush defense yesterday.

anybody says they saw dominance from the falcons defense coming is a bald face liar though lol.

• keephustlincuz

@bcandrws said...

The only great spots for QB are if you pay up

No interest in K. Allen or Carr?

• bcandrws

K Allen yes but not carr because I think that’s more of a Jacob’s smash spot. The bengals are so bad against the run and Oakland would much rather run the ball first. They only pass if they have to.

• bcandrws

@keephustlincuz said...

No interest in K. Allen or Carr?

I meant to post my comment responding to you

• NoLimits0

Just FYI for last week,

A Lamar Jackson, Michael Thomas, CMC, Ravens, Kirk, Ronald Jones lineup with 3 punts (like Ellison, Humphries, etc you choose) woulda swept all double ups, almost all H2H, and around 8x in GPPs.

So just don’t be scared to choose the highest priced QB, RB, and WR. You can still fit great value in there with Kirk and Jones.

• parrothead112

@NoLimits0 said...

Just FYI for last week,

A Lamar Jackson, Michael Thomas, CMC, Ravens, Kirk, Ronald Jones lineup with 3 punts (like Ellison, Humphries, etc you choose) woulda swept all double ups, almost all H2H, and around 8x in GPPs.

So just don’t be scared to choose the highest priced QB, RB, and WR. You can still fit great value in there with Kirk and Jones.

Does that work this week?

• NoLimits0

@parrothead112 said...

Does that work this week?

It could just don’t choose Brees if you wanted to save some salary (or you can do all 3) since I think other QBs can be in similar spots. You can definitely start CMC and Thomas easily this week. Especially true if Hill is starting and we get a few more injuries here and there.

Thomas is close to the level where he can be fadeable in cash.

I’ve been advocating this last few weeks. Pretty much if you choose the highest priced QB he’s been on average great (look at Wilson last week) and the two high priced skilled players have huge floors.

• zpa1989

terry mclaurin will be chalk this week, especially on FD, so cheap, but haskins throwing to him may make me hesitant.

• parrothead112

But how do you find those low priced that hit?

• zpa1989

also starting to notice i have more success on FD with 4 WR’s instead of 3 RB’s. just a trend.

• NoLimits0

@parrothead112 said...

But how do you find those low priced that hit?

The whole point is you don’t care if they hit. As long as they get 7-10 FPs it’s good. In some cases Iike if Jones or Slayton hits even better but not necessary.

You know why 7-10 FPs is a big deal? It matched the way chalkier and higher priced Montgomery and Singletary…and those lineups couldn’t fit in the 3 top priced players.

• parrothead112

@NoLimits0 said...

and Singletary…and thos

Interesting. Hey right now, I will try anything

• infantryboys

Hooper likely out. Atl should funnel more targets to their WRs.

• jryda7

@NoLimits0 said...

You know why 7-10 FPs is a big deal? It matched the way chalkier and higher priced Montgomery and Singletary…and those lineups couldn’t fit in the 3 top priced players.

Are you talking about this as a cash strategy? I know you said you’d have won in double ups, head to heads, and GPPs above, but still not clear if you’re saying that’s just how it would have worked our or it’s a feasible cash strategy in general

• hokie_murph

Did someone talk about zone vs man and offensive philosophies at some point? If I wanted to explore some information related to those subjects would anyone have any suggestions other than google which I am about to try?

• TopDawgs07

I’ve found playing QBs the past few weeks in the TB games has paid dividends. That obviously always includes Winston. Brees off a dud going against that pass funnel sounds really tasty. Keep an eye on Lattimore’s health too. Evans/Godwin should be in a nice spot. Kamara would be one I avoid against that TB Defense.

I agree on Jacobs too. Raiders are on the rise and are rugged. On the other hand, the Bengals are trash and Taylor looks like a massive mistake as coach.

Brees and Jacobs are two of the plays that jump out to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.