1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• queensfinest

stafford out again!!

• ifthethunder

@mike42 said...

Also, he’s getting recommended everywhere by the “experts” and I’d imagine he’s going to be very popular in cash.

I don’t mind playing DJ Moore, but I don’t need his QB. If I’m paying down at QB I’ll go all the way down to Jeff Driskel. The same goes for DST…If I’m going under 2,900, I’ll go all the way down to the Cardinals at 1,500. Why semi-punt, is how I look at it.
    ~

• wafflesandbeer

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I don’t mind playing DJ Moore, but I don’t need his QB. If I’m paying down at QB I’ll go all the way down to Jeff Driskel. The same goes for DST…If I’m going under 2,900, I’ll go all the way down to the Cardinals at 1,500. Why semi-punt, is how I look at it.
    ~

P.S. I just made a lineup like that. It let me spend $26,300 on RBs. (Of course, I still have to go fairly low rent on WR and TE…I don’t know if I’ll leave it like that come Sunday A.M.)

Speaking of low rent WRs*, anyone like Mohamed Sanu? Looks like it only took him one week to make it into the circle of trust.

• Make that “moderate rent,” at 5,100.
      ~
  • ifthethunder

@wafflesandbeer said...

DJ Moore
    Deebo
    Sanu

Off the top of my head…those are three I have scattered in various lineups. I’ve looked at the Browns, but haven’t pulled the trigger.
    ~

• squidkill

“”“”“”““stafford out again!!”“”“”“”“”“”“”

Is this news? The man has broken bones in his BACK!!!

• deeebo

Carolina or Denver D?

• Supanice

Just saw Jordan Howard has a stinger and hasn’t been cleared for contact, super pissed since I already had Sanders in my single entry lineup. Ownership just went from 1% to 80%.

• ghost3490

@superstars92 said...

Browns might get 3 people suspended. Garrett definitely getting multiple games, one of their other players, and their CB with that helmet to helmet hit too should be suspended 1 game.

He should be arrested. Didn’t a NHL guy get arrested for hitting someone in head with a hockey stick?

• JSteele

@ghost3490 said...

He should be arrested. Didn’t a NHL guy get arrested for hitting someone in head with a hockey stick?

Garrett is done for the rest of the season. Rudolph could pursue legal action the alert said. Also Todd Bertuzzi had to pay a settlement and appear in court for his sucker punch on Steve Moore several years ago.

• Dunzor

@wafflesandbeer said...

Pick three cash WRs

Curtis Samuel
    DJ Moore
    Deebo
    Sanu
    John Brown
    Marquise Brown

For DK: Moore, Sanu, and Deebo
    For FD: Moore, Sanu & M. Brown (assuming he’s healthy)

• yisman

@squidkill said...

yeah, it wasn’t official until this morning

Line finally posted (it had been down all week awaiting news). Dallas -6.5

• queensfinest

@squidkill said...

umm yes

• queensfinest

garrett thankfully done. he should be in jail as well. animal

• codger88

@mike42 said...

ARZ D/Drake stack is my favorite calculated dart throw

Nice take here. Turns out ARI Def ranks 3rd in QB hits and SF Def ranks 19th in FP/allowed to RBs over the past 4 weeks with arrows pointing up.

• Alvance83

@JSteele said...

Garrett is done for the rest of the season. Rudolph could pursue legal action the alert said. Also Todd Bertuzzi had to pay a settlement and appear in court for his sucker punch on Steve Moore several years ago.

The stick incident was Marty mcsorley and I do t think he was actually charged with a crime.

• wiggum11

How do we feel about the Jets D? I’m finding myself using them with Haskins starting at QB…could be some turnovers. They’re also in the bottom third for pricing on Yahoo

• NDNole

I guess people must have missed the part were Rudolph started the whole thing with garrett. Regardless of the semi late hit. Stop letting the guy off the hook. Garret got what he deserved, a suspension but I dislike people are overlooking Rudolph and his part.

And now back to this week.

@mike42

Nice take on Drake im gonna have to take a look at playing him now.

• BIF

@Alvance83 said...

The stick incident was Marty mcsorley and I do t think he was actually charged with a crime.

….and Ray Lewis killed a guy outside a bar and never missed a snap

• 808state

@ghost3490 said...

Yeah Dino Ciccarelli went to jail for a day lol

• 808state

Looks like Jordan Howard will be out. Miles Sanders vs Brian Hill thoughts?

• superstars92

@808state said...

Looks like Jordan Howard will be out. Miles Sanders vs Brian Hill thoughts?

It’s gonna be both with CMC.

• squidkill

No Bif- No- Ray Ray never killed anyone-

• squidkill

Regarding Stafford- I was just saying “no sh*t he was gonna be ruled out” He has a broken back-

• rdchampion

Ajayi with the Eagles now lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).