1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 808state

@rdchampion said...

Ajayi with the Eagles now lol

Reports are that he is meeting with the Eagles tomorrow and will likely sign. Some people are saying that he could play right away, but that seems hard to believe.

• squidkill

Jay Ajayi-

Deebo- is this the secret weapon? Bill is gonna be up all night trying to game plan

• mike42

@BIF said...

….and Ray Lewis killed a guy outside a bar and never missed a snap

Come on BIF, be better than that. The cops were name chasing. There was never a single piece of evidence that linked him to the actual shooting other than his limo got hit whicn in and of itself means he wasn’t doing the shooting. He hung out with the wrong crowd and after that day he dumped all of his loser friends and tried making the world a better place. Your entire statement reaks of complete ignorance.

I’m fading you in GPP’s tomorrow but I will still consider you in cash as long as you retract your statement.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Jay Ajayi-

Deebo- is this the secret weapon? Bill is gonna be up all night trying to game plan

ha nope still losing. his back will give out in a few games

• TopDawgs07

BIF, any plays you like in particular on the sports betting side of things? I was leaning Denver +11, New England -3, and NY Jets -1 for a parlay. Any games stick out to you this week?

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

Come on BIF, be better than that. The cops were name chasing. There was never a single piece of evidence that linked him to the actual shooting other than his limo got hit whicn in and of itself means he wasn’t doing the shooting. He hung out with the wrong crowd and after that day he dumped all of his loser friends and tried making the world a better place. Your entire statement reaks of complete ignorance.

I’m fading you in GPP’s tomorrow but I will still consider you in cash as long as you retract your statement.

It was a stabbing and yes he really didn’t do anything. Some weird Georgia group law that linked him in.

• emnj69

@yisman said...

yeah, it wasn’t official until this morning

Line finally posted (it had been down all week awaiting news). Dallas -6.5

where do u bet the line has been active on fd and dk-fd had it as 3.5(which I was all over ) dk had 4.5—did anybody think a guy with broken bones in his back was going to play no matter how coy their lame ass coach was trying to be

• emnj69

@TopDawgs07 said...

BIF, any plays you like in particular on the sports betting side of things? I was leaning Denver +11, New England -3, and NY Jets -1 for a parlay. Any games stick out to you this week?

I am no bif but eagles are going to get throttled by the pats-their offense is loaded with scrubs-bb will focus his attention on ertz the only legit guy out there- pats 35-7 and may be up by 24 by end of first quarter

• TopDawgs07

I’m just realizing how few RBs I really love this week. Seems like a rather small group. Granted guys like CMC are in fine spots, but the price is making me want to shy away.

• Dunzor

@mike42 said...

I like Moskert a bit too. It feels like a SF RB goes down every other game and it’s not just Breida. Also, about the ARZ D, I like it. It’s so cheap and Jimmy G is streaky so he can throw 3 picks in any game especially when he has garbage playing WR/TE. ARZ can bring pressure and Staley is out again on that O-line. Lastly, they just played 5 full qtrs in the most physically draining game of the year, lost, and lost key players along the way. It’s definitely a spot to look to play the other team. I’ll have some T. Coleman but the play I really like is:

ARZ D/Drake stack is my favorite calculated dart throw this week. SF lost 2 guys on that D-line which means their extraordinary depth will be ordinary for the first time all year. If this game stays close, Drake should see 15-20 plus PPR friedly touches Vs a run funnel D that no one has figured out is a run funnel D. Number 1 DVOA Vs the pass, 17th Vs the run. I think literally everyone thinks that Drake game Vs SF was an anomaly but it sets up rather nicely to happen again. Don’t forget, they lost Kwon before they lost 2 guys on MNF. Their pass rushers are intact, but their run stuffers are anything but.

I’ll post the RB and WR analytics tomorrow but ARZ attempts Zone blocking runs at the 10th highest clip, is 11th in success rate, and SF is 25th best at stopping it.

Not sure if this puts a damper on the Drake play:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28088487/cardinals-use-running-backs-david-johnson-kenyan-drake-committee

• zpa1989

is a mostert/coleman stack viable on FD or is that capping your upside? mostert only 4600 and i think he has a shot at 20 fantasy points if he gets 15 touches which he might. we all know coleman can get there on that.

• synth

My model is spitting out a ton of Kyle Allen and I’m unsure if that’s good or if it means I need to tweak a lot of things.

• squidkill

@synth said...

My model is spitting out a ton of Kyle Allen and I’m unsure if that’s good or if it means I need to tweak a lot of things.

My model just sits there and looks pretty

• mike42

@Dunzor said...

Not sure if this puts a damper on the Drake play:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28088487/cardinals-use-running-backs-david-johnson-kenyan-drake-committee

I read it already. It will be good for keeping ownership down. Otherwise it really doesn’t make a difference. Drake looks good and DJ looks really bad. Last game he got 10 carrries and 6 catches Vs TB, this game I think Drake has a legit shot at 12-15 carries and 5 plus catches Vs a D that might actually be beatable…..again. I’m going to put him in 1-2 LU’s, 5-10% exposure, tops. It’s not a thin play but it feels that way which I think means it’s a good play.

• mike42

I’ve been watching coaches tape all day. Good stuff. Tune in tomorrow. I’m going to church tonight, again. True story. No funnies Squid. God is watching you. He wants you to put some pants on and switch to boxer briefs..

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

Haven’t put anything up yet for Sun-Mon but did win on the Browns yesterday

Thinking I’m going to play:
    Jags +3
    Carolina -4
    KC -4 I think KC beats LAC by a couple scores

• BIF

@mike42 said...

I still think there was more to the story – police had enough info early on to charge Lewis and his 2 buddies with murder – then Lewis turned into a witness against his buddies – his buddies were found not guilty (self defense) – Lewis and his buddies were still charged and plead guilty to obstruction of justice.

Fade me if you want but I believe what I believe; you can say it is complete ignorance and I may be biased but I have been very close to 2 situations where athletes got off where I know they were 100% guilty.

I used to hang with and party a lot with a couple NHL’ers about 20-25 years ago; there was not too many nights where some kind of situation developed that could have ended or did end with police showing up and that is a time where the top guys were making a fraction of what they did now and before social media. People with money, fame and power cut deals and/or get offered deals – I’ve seen it and still think Lewis was more involved than his buddies admitted to.

• JaBr

@Alvance83 said...

The stick incident was Marty mcsorley and I do t think he was actually charged with a crime.

Correct on McSorely, however he was charged and convicted of assault with a deadly weapon.
    His legal punishment was 18 months probation where he was not allowed to play against Brashear.
    McSorely never played another NHL game.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

I still think there was more to the story – police had enough info early on to charge Lewis and his 2 buddies with murder – then Lewis turned into a witness against his buddies – his buddies were found not guilty (self defense) – Lewis and his buddies were still charged and plead guilty to obstruction of justice.

Fade me if you want but I believe what I believe; you can say it is complete ignorance and I may be biased but I have been very close to 2 situations where athletes got off where I know they were 100% guilty.

I used to hang with and party a lot with a couple NHL’ers about 20-25 years ago; there was not too many nights where some kind of situation developed that could have ended or did end with police showing up and that is a time where the top guys were making a fraction of what they did now and before social media. People with money, fame and power cut deals and/or get offered deals – I’ve seen it and still think Lewis was more involved than his buddies admitted to.

Aron Hernandez was a homosexual serial killer. There I said it

• squidkill

@BIF said...

• marker0357

anyone else having trouble finding a decent QB this week? Lamar is pretty steep and really creates problems with having either Cook or CMC. I think Watson has trouble with Ravens sacks and maybe possession time. I don’t trust Dak away from home. I don’t trust Jimmy G ever. Winston=turnovers. Brady=meh. They probably won’t need to pass much in Oak. Right now, I have Ryan over Kyle Allen but that certainly is not a sure thing. If you don’t pay up for Lamar, it feels like a pretty steep discount play.

• keephustlincuz

@marker0357 said...

anyone else having trouble finding a decent QB this week? Lamar is pretty steep and really creates problems with having either Cook or CMC. I think Watson has trouble with Ravens sacks and maybe possession time. I don’t trust Dak away from home. I don’t trust Jimmy G ever. Winston=turnovers. Brady=meh. They probably won’t need to pass much in Oak. Right now, I have Ryan over Kyle Allen but that certainly is not a sure thing. If you don’t pay up for Lamar, it feels like a pretty steep discount play.

I don’t feel very good about this week. Kyle Allen feels like the “I guess… if I have too” QB.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

I’m a youthful 51 years young 😉 and the answer is yes to your next question, the 90’s was a great decade if you were in your 20’s and single.

• 33BeRad

@keephustlincuz said...

I don’t feel very good about this week. Kyle Allen feels like the “I guess… if I have too” QB.

I feel the opposite, I kind of like this week. Of the 3 Allen’s I like Josh the most, then Kyle and not Brandon at all. Josh disappointed against the Dolphins last time with about 20 points. I think there is plenty of room for upside with him. I do like Brady a little bit because I think they score in the 20’s and will mostly do it from throwing. I will have Haskins in 1 because I think the Skins win the game and even though their coach likes to run I don’t think he will do it 30 times when it just fails. Their last 2 matchups set up better to run anyway.
    Smokey Brown and Edelman are 2 of my favorite WR’s
    Defense I like the Saints, Carolina and I’m doing Indy in 1
    I play on FD where Celek is available at TE and is the min. With him and Sanders/Ballage/Hill at 1 rb spot I can do a lot with the other rb’s/flex and mixing in Nuk, MT and maybe even Godwin or Evans.

• mike42

@BIF said...

The Iriony is I read the story in the New York Times about how Winston got off for just those reasons. The Tallahassee police didn’t look into a thing even though there was a pile of evidence. Agree to disagree about Lewis. I only started liking him after hating him for a while and those types of situations seem to be more endearing than just liking someone at first glance. I think that’s why I like Squid so much since I found him incredibly annoying and hated him for sooooo long. Than, one day, I realized he’s not a complete ass, he just plays one on a forum.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).