1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jryda7

Does anyone know if there is data out there as to where a particular player caught their passes in a game from? I know sites will provide what % they line up in the slot vs outside but if you are trying to find a particular trend vs a defense I think it would be helpful to know if 75% of catches were given up from the slot or outside type of thing

• snascimento

Pack, NYG, Seahawks, and Titans on bye this week

Will any games be “flexed” off the main slate?

• snascimento

Punted one line up with them, but only because I had no other choice

Meant to quote re Falcons D

• Benzo1925

@NoLimits0 said...

Just FYI for last week,

A Lamar Jackson, Michael Thomas, CMC, Ravens, Kirk, Ronald Jones lineup with 3 punts (like Ellison, Humphries, etc you choose) woulda swept all double ups, almost all H2H, and around 8x in GPPs.

So just don’t be scared to choose the highest priced QB, RB, and WR. You can still fit great value in there with Kirk and Jones.

Actually a pretty fun idea I haven’t done before. I was playing around just now and on DK you can fit in Lamar, CMC, Thomas, AND Jacobs, then I punted with Cards D, Goedert, Eifert, Trequan Smith, and Hurns. I don’t hate it for cash ol.

• CheeseCutter

@kdsdawg said...

Keep an eye out for Freeman’s health this week, Hill looked good running the ball against NO. Might take both backs from that game.

Good eye.

Freeman supposed to be out two weeks. Hill had 21 touches in his absence this week, so he’s a good cheap option at $4800 against Carolina.

• karatesbadboy

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

Excited for everybody to talk themselves into Jeff Driskel in cash by Friday.

• mike42

@hokie_murph said...

Did someone talk about zone vs man and offensive philosophies at some point? If I wanted to explore some information related to those subjects would anyone have any suggestions other than google which I am about to try?

It’s relevant for sure but like anthing else, it’s just a piece of the puzzle and not absolute. SOmetimes teams switch it up and sometimes they don’t. Last night SF went man instead of their usual zone, which made Metcalf more viable. Patricia stayed man Vs Trubisky even though he struggles Vs zone which is a big reason why he played well. I’m 100% positive that teams target certain players over others depending on the coverage but there are some moving parts and also some randomness that will always exist on any given Sunday.

I had ATL keeping it close, I just didn’t have them dominating the whole game. You can be right and wrong at the same time which honestly feels worse than just being wrong. I’m going to go about the man/zone stuff this week in a different way and I’ll post about it later in the week.

• mike42

@snascimento said...

Pack, NYG, Seahawks, and Titans on bye this week

Will any games be “flexed” off the main slate?

NO. They need to give 2 weeks notice to change the flex.

• mike42

@karatesbadboy said...

Excited for everybody to talk themselves into Jeff Driskel in cash by Friday.

I think it’s the Cincy pass catchers that people talk themselves into.

• marker0357

Your input desired on:

J Washington v. Z Pascal v. P Dorsett on Yahoo Th-M lineup. Everything else I’m set with but struggling with this choice so I’m interested in the opinion of our gallery.

Gracias

• hokie_murph

@mike42 said...

It’s relevant for sure but like anthing else, it’s just a piece of the puzzle and not absolute. SOmetimes teams switch it up and sometimes they don’t. Last night SF went man instead of their usual zone, which made Metcalf more viable. Patricia stayed man Vs Trubisky even though he struggles Vs zone which is a big reason why he played well. I’m 100% positive that teams target certain players over others depending on the coverage but there are some moving parts and also some randomness that will always exist on any given Sunday.

I had ATL keeping it close, I just didn’t have them dominating the whole game. You can be right and wrong at the same time which honestly feels worse than just being wrong. I’m going to go about the man/zone stuff this week in a different way and I’ll post about it later in the week.

Exactly my thoughts. Meant to quote the first sentence only. I’m just trying to make sense of data I have and would like like to take a deeper look at that type of information. Completely agree nothing is absolute, just trying to get some more info.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Josh Jacobs at home vs. Cincinnati seems like a decent price at 6,900.

Also I think pairing Jacobs with Raiders DST versus what is now the worst team in the NFL makes sense, for lineups that aren’t going bargain basement on defense.
    ~

• P0key

@zpa1989 said...

also starting to notice i have more success on FD with 4 WR’s instead of 3 RB’s. just a trend.

Is it CMC’s price? you pay up for him another RB or high upside QB then just fill in 4 receivers that have a decent floor

• deeebo

2 weeks in a row fading CMC … 2 weeks in 1st place in my work league. think im fading again this week. anyone like Zeke? coming off a bad game? against DET? .. im also locking in Melvin G on monday against KC. at 7.2k on FD. is this a good play?

• Gtzerphy

@deeebo said...

2 weeks in a row fading CMC … 2 weeks in 1st place in my work league. think im fading again this week. anyone like Zeke? coming off a bad game? against DET? .. im also locking in Melvin G on monday against KC. at 7.2k on FD. is this a good play?

YES and YES

• NDNole

Better floor at rb? Hyde or Hill (ATL) on DK?

• Xmas32

@deeebo said...

Remember the game is in Mexico so that might change things a little bit. They moved the game last year between the Chiefs/Rams because the field was a complete disaster.

• mike42

@ifthethunder said...

Also I think pairing Jacobs with Raiders DST versus what is now the worst team in the NFL makes sense, for lineups that aren’t going bargain basement on defense.
    ~

It’s actualy not a great setup outside of the obvious. Do you really trust OAK to roll a team they are supposed to roll? Oak got banged up too and their secondary sucked to begin with. You got a team that likes to pass and just might be able to do so.

Feels like OAK suffers a letdown 10 days after everyone crowned them a contender. Maybe not a loss but it’s a game is where I’m at with this one.

• CheeseCutter

@NDNole said...

Better floor at rb? Hyde or Hill (ATL) on DK?

I prefer Hill. He’ll take over Freeman’s role in both the running and passing game, whether the Falcons are up or down.. Hyde has to contend with Duke a bit if Houston falls behind at Baltimore, which Vegas seems to think will happen.

• ifthethunder

@zpa1989 said...

terry mclaurin will be chalk this week, especially on FD, so cheap, but haskins throwing to him may make me hesitant.

I was hoping Case Keenum would come back from his concussion, but I see the Skins named Dwayne Haskins the starter for the rest of the year. I guess this makes sense from a team standpoint since they squandered, err invested, a first round pick on him. But it does lower McLaurin’s ceiling, imo.
    ~

• superstars92

@ifthethunder said...

I was hoping Case Keenum would come back from his concussion, but I see the Skins named Dwayne Haskins the starter for the rest of the year. I guess this makes sense from a team standpoint since they squandered, err invested, a first round pick on him. But it does lower McLaurin’s ceiling, imo.
    ~

It’s actually kinda funny, cause Haskins made McLaurin relevant.

They are like best buddies I’m sure he’ll feed it to McLaurin even if he throws for 5 picks.

• squidkill

So Hill looks to be the RB chalk? Running backs beside Hill on Atlanta? Kenjon Barner? Probably will promote or sign another RB?

• CheeseCutter

Any truth to the rumor that BIF will be starting in the Bucs defensive backfield replacing the just-cut Vernon Hargreaves?

• wilks3579

@mike42 said...

It’s actualy not a great setup outside of the obvious. Do you really trust OAK to roll a team they are supposed to roll? Oak got banged up too and their secondary sucked to begin with. You got a team that likes to pass and just might be able to do so.

Feels like OAK suffers a letdown 10 days after everyone crowned them a contender. Maybe not a loss but it’s a game is where I’m at with this one.

This is how I feel about the Cincy/Oak game as well. Oakland banged up, letdown spot, everyone thinks Cincy is complete trash, but this is a high total game and some points will be scored on both sides of the ball. Hoping the masses will choose to not roster the Bengals Wr’s, as I was planning on using them and, God forbid, Ryan Finley who might throw the ball 40 times against this atrocious Raider’s secondary.

• hokie_murph

I don’t know how scared I am to play mclaurin even with Haskins. I mean coming off a bye, being named the starter throwing to a former team mate. Even if Haskins Is god awful he is going to throw it. Someone has got to catch it. At 5700 on dk what would it take point wise for him to be viable?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).