1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@NoLimits0 said...

You mean how David Montgomery and Devin Singletary were also locks last week? Both like 60% and 30% owned in cash and it woulda been like 80% and 60% if Damien Williams didn’t become playable with the late McCoy news.

Everyone is talking about how great of a spot Jacobs is but no one is talking about the price of Jacobs. He’s 6.9k. He was like 5k two weeks ago. DK is smart they already accounted for the “smash” matchup. They didn’t for Brian Hill because it was not really known about Freeman’s injury when the price came out. Same with Deebo Samuel. I’m fading Jacobs in cash I can easily find 5 RBs with similar floors at a comparable price point.

I’ve been pretty good this year at identifying the good cash plays and bad cash plays. I think Jacobs shouldn’t be a lock in cash like everyone says he is. Playing him especially with CMC bypasses your chances of choosing some good WRs.

Sorry that someone told you Devin and Monty were locks last week but they were 100% fades.

Who just said Jacobs is used in every part of the offense though? Because he sure isn’t catching balls.

• Alergic2Winning

@realphipps said...

Linval Joseph (OUT) and Andrew Sendejo (Q) really hurts Minnesota’s run defense.

Sendejo is 3rd string. He was resigned because he knows the system and Kearse (2nd String) got a DUI suspension coming up.
    Kearse has also said on Social Media he doesn’t have a future with the Vikings next season.

Linval is a huge subtraction though.

• candyman911

@BIF said...

Coleman has Mostert and TD vulture Jeff Wilson behind him and likely only gets 12-15 carries and 4 targets where Jacobs probably sees 20-25 touches and 2-3 targets and ALL the goalline work so yah His floor is higher and he is worth $800 more.

I’m not playing Coleman or advocating that anyone does, (though idk why not really?) But I think your math is off.

Based on pace, tendencies, etc I thinK SF will run approx 75-80 plays today. They run the ball at like a 55/60% rate which means the RBS will probably see about 40 carries throughout this game between them. It wouldn’t be without merit to consider 2 9ers RBS @ their combined price.

• Dunzor

Sanders expected to play, adjust your Deebo shares accordingly

• monarch

Back as always to chase a horrific NBA Saturday. Nobody playing Adrian Peterson 4500 vs a banged up Jets team and everyone playing a 4800 known commodity in Brian Hill 4800?

• candyman911

@monarch said...

Back as always to chase a horrific NBA Saturday. Nobody playing Adrian Peterson 4500 vs a banged up Jets team and everyone playing a 4800 known commodity in Brian Hill 4800?

No, the jets run d is elite even without Leonard Williams. Please don’t suggest old man switch again? K thanks.

• monarch

Also as a Raiders fan I like Tyler Boyd here 5200 especially with no LaMarcus Joyner and a possible let down spot? Either way the Bengals will be throwing and its a high upside mismatch

• monarch

@candyman911 said...

No, the jets run d is elite even without Leonard Williams. Please don’t suggest old man switch again? K thanks.

So going back to Adrian Peterson (lol), the Jets have three other starters in the front seven listed as questionable for this game not counting Leonard Williams and the Redskins will run the ball against 11 men in the box. He has some positive touchdown regression coming his way and its a two point spread

• Alvance83

Why is my guy screaming dorsett 2 TD game coming?

• candyman911

@monarch said...

So going back to Adrian Peterson (lol), the Jets have three other starters in the front seven listed as questionable for this game not counting Leonard Williams and the Redskins will run the ball against 11 men in the box. He has some positive touchdown regression coming his way and its a two point spread

I see where you’re coming from here. I fed didn’t mean to come off rude so glad you did t take it that way lol.

Just saying the jets just held Saquon Barkley to like 1 yard. I know Peterson will get more run cause of callahan but I really believe they will be wasted touches. If I’m bargain bin diving like THAT I’ll just take guice and hope he catches a couple more balls than most may think and does ANYTHING with them. You would be ahead of the game on like 2 targets to him compared to 10 rushing att from Peterson . JS

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I prefer Ballage and Hill

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Guice will be in the mix. If you want to play a redskin play Scary Terry. I’ll have some Haskins/Terry and bring it back with Crowder revenge

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Alvance83 said...

Why is my guy screaming dorsett 2 TD game coming?

Cause he likes Dorsett? Lol, I like all the Patriots recievers

• mike42

@monarch said...

Either go back to losing money playing the NBA or stop talking about AP. DFS is hard, we don’t need anyone making us dumber first thing in the morning on game day.

• Scottjmark

For those that play multiple lineups..who is a better play? Darnold or Fitz? And how much love for griffin starting at TE for $2900 on DK?

• mike42

@theIrrigator said...

Cause he likes Dorsett? Lol, I like all the Patriots recievers

Who’s saying Dorsett for 2 TD’s?

• monarch

@mike42 said...

Either go back to losing money playing the NBA or stop talking about AP. DFS is hard, we don’t need anyone making us dumber first thing in the morning on game day.

Ouch…on a bad run Mike? Sound pretty salty

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

You know me I’m not good with words.

If you read my other posts in context, I think you’ll get the sense I’m more on the “he’s not a lock for cash” type of sentiment

The raiders have 30 point team total, are 10 point favorites going against one of the worst run defenses. In my opinion Jacobs is $1k too cheap for the volume he is about to recieve. 30-35 touches with 25-35 Fpts his likeliest outcome

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@mike42 said...

Who’s saying Dorsett for 2 TD’s?

He meant to say “gut” I believe. It’s a joke

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Scottjmark said...

For those that play multiple lineups..who is a better play? Darnold or Fitz? And how much love for griffin starting at TE for $2900 on DK?

I like Darnold over Fitz. Griffin is a fine GPP play

• monarch

Godwin looks like a 2600 cheaper Mike Thomas to me this week…unless Mike also thinks this is dumb and not worth a mention

• bstreich9

@Alergic2Winning said...

Sendejo is 3rd string. He was resigned because he knows the system and Kearse (2nd String) got a DUI suspension coming up.
    Kearse has also said on Social Media he doesn’t have a future with the Vikings next season.

Linval is a huge subtraction though.

Kearse has literally never said that

• Dunzor

Howard ruled out, fire up Sanders as a gpp salary saver:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1195929060574150657?s=20

• superjon

@Scottjmark said...

I’m playing 150 and have zero Darnold or Fitz.

• candyman911

@monarch said...

Godwin looks like a 2600 cheaper Mike Thomas to me this week…unless Mike also thinks this is dumb and not worth a mention

I personally have shifted off of TB WR. My concerns are two fold. 1. Volume 2. Price considered production

I know you’re probably like. Wtf is this guy taking about they see double digit targets each every game? And you would be right, but I don’t think this will be your regular TB set up. I think you’ll see the saints do something similar to last week vs Julio (I’m aware Julio went for 54 on a catch after lattimore left) and I think Evans is much less matchup proof than Julio.

The real concern is that history shows that NO will limit Jameis chances. They shave a good amount of plays off the average and the numbers reflect it when looking at Jameis game logs over the last couple years. They hold him to

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.