1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@hokie_murph said...

I don’t know how scared I am to play mclaurin even with Haskins. I mean coming off a bye, being named the starter throwing to a former team mate. Even if Haskins Is god awful he is going to throw it. Someone has got to catch it. At 5700 on dk what would it take point wise for him to be viable?

I think at a minimum, you want 3X value (e.g. 3X your 50K salary max gets you 150 DK points, and 150 points doesn’t even win you anything).

So at 5,600 on DK, this means Terry McLaurin needs 16.8 DK points for viability.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

So Hill looks to be the RB chalk? Running backs beside Hill on Atlanta? Kenjon Barner? Probably will promote or sign another RB?

I think Brian Hill is this week’s week 9 Jaylen Samuels. (Pending further news, but it’s week 11…who could they sign or promote who would be any better?)
    ~

• Benzo1925

@hokie_murph said...

I don’t know how scared I am to play mclaurin even with Haskins. I mean coming off a bye, being named the starter throwing to a former team mate. Even if Haskins Is god awful he is going to throw it. Someone has got to catch it. At 5700 on dk what would it take point wise for him to be viable?

Personally, I have seen literally nothing from the Haskins-Terry connection this year to make me think he’s worth $5K+. Haskins is absolutely terrible so far.

• CheeseCutter

McLaurin has the fifth best WR-CB matchup this week against an overall bad Jets defense that can’t handle his speed. I’ll definitely have him in some GPPs. I’ll also pair him in a 3-max entry GPP with Haskins. Don’t think I’ll go there in cash.

• karatesbadboy

Brian Hill is a much thinner play than Jaylen Samuels was. Samuels had more catches in that game than Hill has career targets. Hill needs a positive game script but his team is a 6.5 point road dog. This will be bad, bad chalk.

• queensfinest

mclaurin, marquise brown or curtis samuel?

• squidkill

“”“”“(player-popup #brian-hill)Brian Hill”:/players/brian-hill-36989 is a much thinner play than Jaylen Samuels was. Samuels had more catches in that game than Hill has career targets. Hill needs a positive game script but his team is a 6.5 point road dog. This will be bad, bad chalk”“”

Whoa whoa whoa— Hold on- Because somebody has never had the opportunity before does not mean they cant do it- He’s 24 years old and been buried on the bench- Atlanta’s Running Backs ALWAYS can catch the ball out of the backfield. .Need to look further into preseason stats/college etc…I wouldn’t be proclaiming this is another Trey Edmunds here (sorry Nole)

• bcandrws

Call me crazy but I kinda like Jordan howard vs the Patriots.

• squidkill

Coach Dan Quinn said he’d be “confident” with Brian Hill in a lead role if Devonta Freeman (foot) is sidelined.
    Hill offers enough size (6-foot-1 and 220-pounds) to handle a three-down load. He’s also proven capable of providing efficient production as both a rusher (28-101-1) and receiver (3-24-1) this season. Hill largely out-played Ito Smith (concussion, IR) during the preseason and has seemingly earned the coaching staff’s trust to this point. He deserves to be one of the week’s most-popular waiver wire additions, particularly ahead of a matchup against the Panthers’ run-funnel defense

• Stixwiz

@mike42 said...

It’s actualy not a great setup outside of the obvious. Do you really trust OAK to roll a team they are supposed to roll? Oak got banged up too and their secondary sucked to begin with. You got a team that likes to pass and just might be able to do so.

Feels like OAK suffers a letdown 10 days after everyone crowned them a contender. Maybe not a loss but it’s a game is where I’m at with this one.

I’m actually on the flip side of this skepticism. Starting to believe there was a fairly sound method to Gruden’s madness last year. I like Carr and Waller a lot this week.

• dimestorez

I’m kinda nervous playing anyone on the Falcons right now. Ryan was throwing up some high floaters all game against the Saints. I don’t know if it’s due to his ankle not being fully healed, but he just didn’t look good at all. Anyone else watch that game and feel the same way?

• Stixwiz

@squidkill said...

Coach Dan Quinn said he’d be “confident” with Brian Hill in a lead role if Devonta Freeman (foot) is sidelined.
    Hill offers enough size (6-foot-1 and 220-pounds) to handle a three-down load. He’s also proven capable of providing efficient production as both a rusher (28-101-1) and receiver (3-24-1) this season. Hill largely out-played Ito Smith (concussion, IR) during the preseason and has seemingly earned the coaching staff’s trust to this point. He deserves to be one of the week’s most-popular waiver wire additions, particularly ahead of a matchup against the Panthers’ run-funnel defense

With the loss of Hooper as well, I’m in agreeance with you here. I think Hill is in a prime situation to provide a lot of value this week.

• Savatag3

@deeebo said...

2 weeks in a row fading CMC … 2 weeks in 1st place in my work league. think im fading again this week. anyone like Zeke? coming off a bad game? against DET? .. im also locking in Melvin G on monday against KC. at 7.2k on FD. is this a good play?

Have MG locked in as well in my work league Deebo. I like any back against KC especially when they’re not at Arrowhead

• squidkill

$4800 lead back vs god awful run defense- been way worse chalk then this

• NDNole

@bcandrws 

I don’t think you are crazy. I have an eye on playing him this week too. Not expecting a smash game but 20ish would be nice.

• yisman

DK added a TD Hunt achievement to encourage entering lots of lineups. Goes 3 weeks. Weeks 11-13.

Each team only worth 1 crown so it really hurts if you fall short of completing all teams.

Ultimate Touchdown Hunter

Play one player who scores a rushing or receiving touchdown from all 32 NFL teams in a paid lineup between 11/14 and 12/2

Reward:
    1.5K Crowns

that’s the decent prize. Rest is essentially nothing.

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Cosine, secant, tangent.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@queensfinest said...

mclaurin, marquise brown or curtis samuel?

I think Tyler Boyd can be included in this conversation. I like Jacobs and the Raiders defense as a combo, but you can bring it back with Boyd. In the ideal scenario, Oakland is controlling the game, and Cincinnati is throwing their assez off. To whom? Boyd.
    ~

• karatesbadboy

@squidkill said...

$4800 lead back vs god awful run defense- been way worse chalk then this

There’s also been way better. Somebody called him this week’s Jaylen Samuels which is not the case. Samuels at 4k was the best value since the 3k Gio week 2 or 3 years ago.

Simple though experiment – if Brian Hill is a lock at 4.8k why haven’t you been locking in Devonta Freeman at his low 5k price all year?

It’s a good play – not a great play – and at the inevitable 30-40% tournament ownership it’s disgusting.

• BIF

@JH822547 said...

Dallas and Dak bounce back smash spot.

Will have a lot of Waller.

Will probably mix in some Terry McLaurin or Paul Richardson to spoil it all

With Haskins at QB, that hurts their WR value in my opinion – also watch to see if Guice is active, if so they will want to get him some touches and that likely comes at the expense of WRs because they’ll still keep feeding Peterson

• bcandrws

@NDNole said...

@bcandrws 

I don’t think you are crazy. I have an eye on playing him this week too. Not expecting a smash game but 20ish would be nice.

I thought I was the only one thinking of playing him

• BIF

@NoLimits0 said...

Just FYI for last week,

A Lamar Jackson, Michael Thomas, CMC, Ravens, Kirk, Ronald Jones lineup with 3 punts (like Ellison, Humphries, etc you choose) woulda swept all double ups, almost all H2H, and around 8x in GPPs.

So just don’t be scared to choose the highest priced QB, RB, and WR. You can still fit great value in there with Kirk and Jones.

Rear view mirror thinking at its finest.

So if I retroactively cherry-pick the best of the chalk QB, RB and WRs and then cherry pick Three Punts who hit 3-4X value, that means I could have won money last week ??

🙄

• BIF

@snascimento said...

Pack, NYG, Seahawks, and Titans on bye this week

Will any games be “flexed” off the main slate?

I don’t think the SNF/afternoon flex games start for a couple weeks

• BIF

@mike42 said...

It’s actualy not a great setup outside of the obvious. Do you really trust OAK to roll a team they are supposed to roll? Oak got banged up too and their secondary sucked to begin with. You got a team that likes to pass and just might be able to do so.

Feels like OAK suffers a letdown 10 days after everyone crowned them a contender. Maybe not a loss but it’s a game is where I’m at with this one.

Don’t say that….down to the final 23 (from over 1200) in a Survivor pool and had the Raiders penciled in. I expect Cincy to score a couple TDs as like you said the Oak D is suspect but they also have been making a few plays lately and the Black Hole home crowd is back and fully behind this team. Unlike past years, I don’t see any quit in this Raiders team so hoping they can pull out win they’ll need to stay in the playoff picture.

• BIF

@CheeseCutter said...

Any truth to the rumor that BIF will be starting in the Bucs defensive backfield replacing the just-cut Vernon Hargreaves?

Unlikely as I’m 5’10” so I’m giving up too much height to play corner and am more of a Free Safety build.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).