1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Dalvin going underowned?

• dimestorez

@TopDawgs07 said...

Awesomo has Hill at 41% ownership, Jacobs at 33%, and CMC at 28%. I imagine that’s a group people will Jan in a lot. I’m high on all 3 for a GPP, but that overall percentage is high.

I wonder how pissed CMC is that he came up less than a foot short of the endzone last week. He might just put up 60 this week to make up for it.

• Luctyl99

Fournette in GPPs?

• Jaguar22

I put darren waller in ever lineup

• Jaguar22

@Luctyl99 said...

Fournette in GPPs?

nope

• Skee

@theIrrigator said...

Cause he likes Dorsett? Lol, I like all the Patriots recievers

Dorsett is going to get lost in that secondary a few times for sure. Brady won’t always have time to get it there though. I think he still gets about 2-3 chances.

Edelman will win individually and is a good safety blanket but I’m afraid he and Sanu are going to leech each other’s stats.
    There will be some absolutely comical attempts to cover James White but probably not worth the price on the full slate.

I like Dorsett as the one whose score could outperform his price

• mike42

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL that’s pretty rich coming from a guy who spins his wheels every week, writes paragraph long posts, and has a tough time even cashing in $3 entries. Nothing wrong with considering AP today.

50 yr old RB splitting carries vs a run D that just held Seqoun to .07 yds a carry. LOL. Thanks for your contribution this AM. See you at the top of the leaderboards.

• mike42

@monarch said...

I don’t know their plan for Mike Evans. I would imagine they blitzed Jameis on the majority of his 33 drop backs in the first game and he probably looked at Evans who with a combination of strong coverage by Lattimore and pressure it resulted in a poor overall day. I would think with Lattimore out that they will want to blitz just as often and probably offer a lot of coverage help towards Evans which should soften things up for the quick over the middle looks to Godwin who has not been playing well and will be less owned than Mike Evans with Lattimore out.

Winston was under constant duress and on the rare occasions that Evans was open he either was on his back or the ball was already out. TB o-line is completely healthy and I’m guessing they pass closer to 40x than under 30x. Sets up nicely for both TB guys but I’m just going to use AP and save the money I have leftover for next week.

• monarch

Any consensus on Cook vs Zeke? I can’t figure this one out. Is Den D even with a road traveling rookie QB enough to make me not want to pick Dalvin Cook?

• monarch

@mike42 said...

Winston was under constant duress and on the rare occasions that Evans was open he either was on his back or the ball was already out. TB o-line is completely healthy and I’m guessing they pass closer to 40x than under 30x. Sets up nicely for both TB guys but I’m just going to use AP and save the money I have leftover for next week.

Haha…I’m not even playing AP but in the event he falls into the end zone and outscores Brian Hill I will be sure to circle back to your posts earlier this morning.

• lemay88

I got Deebo Samuel, Mohamed Sanu and Marquise Brown for my WR in my single lineup? Only play GPP’s but those are decent mid range options?

I am paying up for stud TE and 3 good running backs. I got Allen naked at QB.

Am I overthinking this or is my strategy decent?

• BeerFinanceGuy

Zeke or Jacobs? Both?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@mike42 said...

50 yr old RB splitting carries vs a run D that just held Seqoun to .07 yds a carry. LOL. Thanks for your contribution this AM. See you at the top of the leaderboards.

I’m not saying I am playing him. But your response was pretty smug. Fortunately for you, I won’t be playing $3 tournaments today. Your entries are my rake, Chief – GL

• Skee

Been going back and forth on Zeke and Dalvin since they are basically the same price on FD. Zeke’s usage is kind of concerning. He’s not catching passes and Dalvin is. Dalvin looks like a beast too getting it out in space and running people over.

And on 1st and goal from like the 8 its not hard to see Dalvin getting it 2-3 times to Zeke only 1 time. Dak is audibling if he sees something and is also a threat to vulture a rush TD. I wonder too if Patricia keys on Zeke because we’ve seen that work then counts on Slay to take out Cooper, and its actually Gallup who does the most damage. All that has me leaning Cook.

• ghost3490

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m not saying I am playing him. But your response was pretty smug. Fortunately for you, I won’t be playing $3 tournaments today. Your entries are my rake, Chief – GL

If your so good can you post your favorite plays at each position?

I don’t think he was being smug. Btw.

• zpa1989

chark in GPP with no desir?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ghost3490 said...

ur so good can you post your favorite plays at each position?

I don’t think he was being smug. Btw.

Maybe smug was not the right word, but I think it’s irresponsible for someone who has developed a cult following in this forum for no other reason than volume of posts to shut someone down in that manner. I’m not gonna spend all morning on this.

I can’t tell you my favorite plays at each position because I am doing one lineup and that’s not allowed.

I do like Watson Zeke Sutton & Falcons D (FD)

• SteeloCity

What should I be looking at for DK cash?

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Tate is playing a 100% of snaps, Boyd 90% and Ericcson 50%. Pretty sure he was banged up recently too. I liked Boyd early, I’ve gotten talked into Tate, don’t start to bring up a third Cincy WR.

Yes but Ericsson will run (based on past usage/alignment) 70% of his routes versus Mullen who gives up 7th most FP per route of any corner on main slate today. Nice dart throw at 3900 in a likely shootout.

Tate actually has the toughest matchup of the three CBs in my analysis. I have a bunch of Boyd but only 1-2 Tate

• Hoods From The Wood

@Sleazygreazy said...

Feeling like your “smug” response is belittling my $3 tournament entries Chief. It’s nice that my $3 tournament entries are your rake. One day I hope to have the success you’ve enjoyed. Hopefully I won’t be as big a dick about it as you

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

What should I be looking at for DK cash?

CMC, Jacobs, Hill I’m guessing as a non cash player

• lemay88

Who gets more fantasy points on FD. Zeke or Jacobs?

• KGBKEN

@ghost3490 said...

Sleazy greasy sounds like a used car salesman name…I would have a hard time believing anything you say. At least Mike comes onto the forum and reveals his nuggets of wisdom he’s found throughout the week.

Hey Mike.. I never mentioned this here…I used your input to make decisions that made me $75k in a tourney. I value your input weekly.

• SpockJ

Top 3 RB most likely to get 100 rushing yards?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Luctyl99 said...

Fournette in GPPs?

I’ve got quite a bit of Fournette

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler