1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

@dimestorez said...

I get it. I guess I’m just fearing that Waller hasn’t really been that amazing, other than the games the Raiders were essentially getting blown out and Carr was throwing it like mad. In the Vikings game, he only had one target at halftime. Against the Packers, he went off, but they were getting blown out. I’m just nervous about this play at his price.

Yea your reason is why I’m avoiding him in GPPs. Problem with cash is I couldn’t find a similar TE in floor. Maybe Olsen but you ever know who the Carolina WR is where Waller is a top 2 OAK target (Carolina can pass it to cmc Moore or samuels)

• jcotdl

• theIrrigator

@Jaguar22 said...

i like patriots d

Agreed

• theIrrigator

@lemay88 said...

Does Zeke outscore Jacobs today? Or even Cook for that matter? Debating between Jacobs, Zeke or Cook to pair up with Hill and CMC

Dont think you can go wrong with any of them

• kps3205s

Though I’m not playing him I’m hoping to see Josh Oliver do something today.

Edit: Forgot to quote NDNole

• jmchica

Deebo

• theIrrigator

@lemay88 said...

Deebo Samuel or Mohamed Sanu?

Sanu

• dimestorez

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea your reason is why I’m avoiding him in GPPs. Problem with cash is I couldn’t find a similar TE in floor. Maybe Olsen but you ever know who the Carolina WR is where Waller is a top 2 OAK target (Carolina can pass it to cmc Moore or samuels)

What about OJ Howard? It feels like a spot where the Bucs will be playing from behind and one of Evans or Godwin gets shut down. He could have some great opportunities here. They didn’t have him running a lot of routes early on this season, but his production last week seemed very promising going forward.

• kps3205s

@rocketman828 said...

On Dk is anyone playing 4 WR’s with the utility spot or 3 RB’s? I’ve got my lineup done except for the utility spot. I could go Fournette and the Vikings defense or Godwin and the 49ers defense can’t decide anyone got an opinion on this?

Personally single LU GPP only and running 4 WR today on DK.

• keephustlincuz

@kps3205s said...

Though I’m not playing him I’m hoping to see Josh Oliver do something today.

Edit: Forgot to quote NDNole

My terrible take for today…

Josh Oliver..

4 rec 30 yards 1 td.

• superstars92

Everyone so salty this morning.

No talk about Julio and his incoming 50 burger nice. He did do that vs. the Panthers a few years ago when he almost broke Flipper Anderson’s record.

• kdsdawg

is anyone on Philly D as a cheap option?

• Dunzor

@rocketman828 said...

On Dk is anyone playing 4 WR’s with the utility spot or 3 RB’s? I’ve got my lineup done except for the utility spot. I could go Fournette and the Vikings defense or Godwin and the 49ers defense can’t decide anyone got an opinion on this?

I’d go Godwin, Niners

• superstars92

Prediction: There’s a WR in the 4k range that absolutely no one has talked about in the entire forum who’s gonna go off today. I hope to land on the right one.

• S7ubs

@NoLimits0 said...

No. I’m not allowed to post my 3rd RB because I can’t post full lineups but it’s not him.

All afternoon I have to sweat Jacobs and hope he only gets 20 FPs.

I know I’ll take a lot of crap here if he goes for 30 (so will my bankroll) but I’m fine with it. I don’t actually care unless it’s from a Lions fan rofl.

Made my Sunday knowing I am already living in your head without even trying.

• superstars92

@kdsdawg said...

is anyone on Philly D as a cheap option?

I’m on the Cardinals as a cheap option in cash lol. I feel like I’m gonna burn some money.

• NDNole

@superstars92 said...

Everyone so salty this morning.

No talk about Julio and his incoming 50 burger nice. He did do that vs. the Panthers a few years ago when he almost broke Flipper Anderson’s record.

I will never forget that game because I had him and he saved my day that day.

• DSR2389

Eww I have a lot of two Eagles.

• TeamTarek

guys would love to gamble a bit today and appreciate your help. Who are the top value / chalks play today?:)

• kps3205s

@keephustlincuz said...

My terrible take for today…

Josh Oliver..

4 rec 30 yards 1 td.

For $2500 on DK that would be pretty decent return.

• superstars92

About Josh Jacobs debate: I actually am not 100% sold on him in cash either, but it depends on what Julio does on the early slate for me. If he goes off, I’ll keep in Jacobs, if he doesn’t I’ll need to late swap my teams so I can leverage him in a comeback spot.

Obviously this is only possible if you have multiple late game players in different spots you can swap out (Waller, Jacobs, Boyd, Cardinals DEF), so this only works if you leave some optionality.

It’s a game theory type of play if everyone you are trying to catch has Jacobs and you are already behind them, you don’t wanna match them with Jacobs.

• noddy

Broncos D…you can thank me later.

• rocketman828

Thanks for the info.

• NDNole

Im probably blowing money today. 3/3 on Gage

• S7ubs

@superstars92 said...

Prediction: There’s a WR in the 4k range that absolutely no one has talked about in the entire forum who’s gonna go off today. I hope to land on the right one.

Renfrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.