1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

Griffin! my punt!

• Supanice

@jcotdl said...

what made you think that?

He’s 6’1 220 and got 20 carries with the lead last week.

C’mon man don’t troll.

• kdsdawg

man Allen is horrible

• BIF

@jcotdl said...

Griffin! my punt!

Me too I’m about 40%

• deeebo

who scored all of denvers points?

• oaktwnraidr

Singletary SHOULD be able to get the 100 yard bonus in the 2nd half…let’s see if that happens.

• Alergic2Winning

@bstreich9 said...

Kearse has literally never said that

https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/dxblo4/jayron_kearse_says_hes_leaving_the_vikings_when/

Yeah he said it.

• oaktwnraidr

@deeebo said...

Backups

• Supanice

@S7ubs said...

Cobb in concussion protocol

My highest owned non-patriot. Just as he was getting going headed for 6x.

• jcotdl

.. i am not trolling. I just never thought it was it was set in stone that Hill would serve as an every-down / goal-line threat.. Was this notion ever supported by coaches or through media? (seriously not trolling)

• BIF

He was RB2 last week behind Freeman who got hurt early so that is why he got all the work – now they have time to make a new plan and work at least 2-3 backs in as they always play at least 2 RBs with near 50/50 or 60/40 splits.

I tried to warn this was a Likely possibility at least a couple times

• BIF

@deeebo said...

Minnesota πŸ˜‚

• getlucky4

No anti hill posts after lock, post that before or not at all.

• deeebo

@BIF said...

Minnesota πŸ˜‚

is zeke doing ok?

• TheLuckDragon

Maybe instead of spending time constructing optimal lineups, using factorial analysis to determine the highest projected correlative stacks, i should stick a giant pole up my ass and, with a blindfold, start clicking buttons.

• oaktwnraidr

@kdsdawg said...

man Allen is horrible

Can anybody tell me if these INTs are all Allen’s fault? Worried he might get benched

• hcassidy

Ugh, my last minute tinkering is going to cost me! Had Mack and Gallup, but then read the Saints inactives and figured Godwin would have a field day in the slot so pivoted to him and the ‘Chalk’ Hill.

• Supanice

@BIF said...

He was RB2 last week behind Freeman who got hurt early so that is why he got all the work – now they have time to make a new plan and work at least 2-3 backs in as they always play at least 2 RBs with near 50/50 or 60/40 splits.

Only thing we could be sure of is Julio would be on the sideline in the red zone.

• kdsdawg

@oaktwnraidr said...

Can anybody tell me if these INTs are all Allen’s fault? Worried he might get benched

the last one he threw to Atlanta player

• superstars92

Man all the pros have the same cash lineup it’s annoying.

It’s Lamar, Hill, Thomas, Moore, Olsen (so far)…and with some quick math knowing Jacobs will be in there, the last guys are probably Jacobs, Sanders, Boyd, Arizona DEF.

This means I probably have to do some weird things like swap Boyd for Deebo and Jacobs for Waller at FLEX because Julio/McCaffrey isn’t getting it done for me.

• monarch

@oaktwnraidr said...

Completely his fault

• BIF

Sitting 28th in the $150 entry with Boyd and Waller still to go but have Kyle Allen and it’s one of my Brian Hill LUs πŸ™„ so I have a QB and RB with 6 total points 😑

• jcotdl

@BIF said...

.. i figured the field would be high on him.. so i mostly faded- but again, i never saw anything that made me feel like he was a bellcow. Barner TD was fluky, and probably the other dude’s too, but i never felt he was the unquestioned lead back..

• superstars92

Hill is 80% owned in my double ups everyone (including me) thought he was a good play. Stupid me.

• monarch

LJ three TDs now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).