1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

@BIF said...

He was RB2 last week behind Freeman who got hurt early so that is why he got all the work – now they have time to make a new plan and work at least 2-3 backs in as they always play at least 2 RBs with near 50/50 or 60/40 splits.

I tried to warn this was a Likely possibility at least a couple times

People see injury. See carries. Gets touted for a week straight. Busts. Repeat cycle with new player next week.

• S7ubs

@BIF said...

He was RB2 last week behind Freeman who got hurt early so that is why he got all the work – now they have time to make a new plan and work at least 2-3 backs in as they always play at least 2 RBs with near 50/50 or 60/40 splits.

I tried to warn this was a Likely possibility at least a couple times

I listened for the most part. Couldn’t completely fade him but 100% under the field thanks to your posts.

• KOTN26

Is Cooper dead?

• oaktwnraidr

Brian Hill is gonna get a lot of work in the 2nd half…he can still get there. I more concerned about my Watson/Hopkins stack…although game script is set up for them both to have decent halves.

• Supanice

No suit, Brady gets off the bus in a camo puffy jacket.

Those poor iggles.

• SpockJ

What are the chances elliot gets 60 rushing yards this second half?

• TheLuckDragon

@superstars92 said...

Man all the pros have the same cash lineup it’s annoying.

It’s Lamar, Hill, Thomas, Moore, Olsen (so far)…and with some quick math knowing Jacobs will be in there, the last guys are probably Jacobs, Sanders, Boyd, Arizona DEF.

This means I probably have to do some weird things like swap Boyd for Deebo and Jacobs for Waller at FLEX because Julio/McCaffrey isn’t getting it done for me.

https://ibb.co/vLXQs24 …………lamar, hill, moore, jacobs pretty obv plays but seeing as i was incredibly hungover this morning i was thinking Thomas was Mike Evans so I inserted him instead oh well LOL

• lemay88

Is Brian Hill injured or something?

• BIF

@zline34 said...

People see injury. See carries. Gets touted for a week straight. Busts. Repeat cycle with new player next week.

Sometimes it works but it’s a matchup thing and what the player does well – like Samuels was a freebie, Gallman was decent value and benefited from 2 one-yard TDs but others have been in bad spots or likely committees which Hill was in my opinion. I hope he gets a TD as I’d like 10 points at least to not totally kill the Hill LUs I do have.

• BIF

@lemay88 said...

Is Brian Hill injured or something?

😂😂 my favorite BHill post so far.

• Ether

Anyone watching the bucs game? What’s up with Howard?

• BIF

@Ether said...

Anyone watching the bucs game? What’s up with Howard?

Had a brutal catch/fumble that ended up an INT setting up NO for a TD – doghouse !

• monarch

Unfortunately we will be having this exact discussion next week about Scotty Miller.

• superstars92

People were completely asking the wrong question yesterday about Jacobs or Hill. It was McCaffrey who is not the right cash play. He’s really gonna screw me over I think because all the top pros don’t have him but all the non-pros (including me) have him at 32% and he’s gonna get outscored by the other RB combos + Thomas (I couldn’t fit Thomas due to McCaffrey). Hill is 80% owned in double ups so he has little effect.

• jcotdl

@BIF said...

Sometimes it works but it’s a matchup thing and what the player does well – like Samuels was a freebie, Gallman was decent value and benefited from 2 one-yard TDs but others have been in bad spots or likely committees which Hill was in my opinion. I hope he gets a TD as I’d like 10 points at least to not totally kill the Hill LUs I do have.

i have some hill LU too- but only because i was too scared to totally fade..

• Ether

@BIF said...

Had a brutal catch/fumble that ended up an INT setting up NO for a TD – doghouse !

Lmao!! I had a feeling it was something like that.

• BIF

@KOTN26 said...

Is Cooper dead?

Injured like he always is on the road – gimpy ankle all season that only feels good at home.

• BIF

@Ether said...

Lmao!! I had a feeling it was something like that.

You need to see the highlight

• superstars92

I need CMC to put up 30 FPs this half please.

Julio to put up 20 FPs and Hill to get like 10 maybe (at least nake it interesting for the 20% who don’t have him and also for GPPs).

Unlikely to happen.

The other RB combo was CMC – Jacobs – Sanders, but no one talked about that or probably has that.

• Dunzor

Smith TD!!

• monarch

Irv Smith score which really helps me as I went all in

• Alergic2Winning

Irv Smith just hit.
    Kudo’s to Mike42 for calling that one along with the game outcome. He was all over that.

• mr_papageorgio

And there’s Irv!

• monarch

Jacoby Brissett just made one of the best plays I’ve seen this season

• kps3205s

Marlon Mack out for the rest of the game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).