1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

I think they could’ve won tonight with Chase Daniel under center, for sure

• depalma13

As usual. Gurley gets vultured.

• depalma13

@yisman said...

I think they could’ve won tonight with Chase Daniel under center, for sure

They could win if they fire their moron coach.

• Beckhams3Fingers

This game is reminding me why showdown is SUCH and sucker bet. Showdown is like that ring toss game at the carnival, you know, the one with all the bottles. You think you have a chance, but you really have no chance at all. Unless you completely luck sack in to a score.

• BIF

@yisman said...

unbelievable

all over Kupp and Reynolds tonight. First Kupp scores a long TD and they overturn it

then Reynolds scores a long TD and they take it away due to illegal formation

Technically Kupp didn’t score, he stepped out and if he didn’t it would have been a fumble/touchback but I get your situation.

The illegal formation is a brutal one as that doesn’t get called all the time but Reynolds got a lot of passes that drive to make up for more than half of the lost Points from the called back TD

• BIF

@BIF said...

That 3rd and 1 was brutal – you are down 3 points with 6 minutes left and you don’t even try to complete the pass – I’d bench him for that

Must have heard me

• rog11sm

• yisman

@BIF said...

Technically Kupp didn’t score, he stepped out and if he didn’t it would have been a fumble/touchback but I get your situation.

The illegal formation is a brutal one as that doesn’t get called all the time but Reynolds got a lot of passes that drive to make up for more than half of the lost Points from the called back TD

yes but they called the Kupp one a TD first to give false hope only to overturn it a couple minutes later

as with Reynolds

Reynolds one would’ve gotten me my money back on the first TD bet (DK promo to bet player to score first and get refund if they score at all). My two first TD bets were Kupp/Reynolds, along with the DFS of course.

• tmarohl

Trubisky benched. Bears fans are probably rejoicing.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@tmarohl said...

Trubisky benched. Bears fans are probably rejoicing.

Oh I’m extremely happy about this!

• yisman

Daniel just slid down in bounds to keep the clock running.

Does he know the Bears are behind? Maybe he was playing video games all night and had no idea.

• TheWeeIceMan

Daniels also hilariously bad

• Calicapo

Never thought my Falcons D lineups would dud..

Till I realized they all had Watson.

• Skee

Ugh really didn’t like that Defense swing at the end.
    I had the Bears with an 8-7 advantage and it swung 9-5 to the Rams with the TD and late sacks.
    Doesn’t seem like much but in the specifics of my matchup it takes my lead from being close to reasonably insurmountable to very possible. Assuming we have the same lineup with the one difference I am thinking of. Man multi day slates are nerve-wracking. Not sure I’ll do this again.

• Skee

Also can’t play a certain guy in showdown tomorrow or I won’t know how to root lol

• Zeavy

That illegal formation call on the reynolds td LEGIT cost me the winner on FD showdown split with 5 others, so yes very brutal indeed. I had duo insurance lineup too for that last bears drive with the switch on gabriel/robinson. Whats with the flag on that formation?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@mike42 said...

What a joke.

Rough day?

• Skee

Cupp was like an inch off the LOS. I think it was Cupp anyway. Either him or the other WR (who was clearly farther back) had to be on the LOS to cover the tackle.
    What’s really brutal is they don’t always call that. Philly Special IIRC was the same thing and they let that go. Or sometimes if the WR signals that he’s on the line the ref acknowledges it even if he’s actually off a little.

• Zeavy

@Skee said...

Cupp was like an inch off the LOS. I think it was Cupp anyway. Either him or the other WR (who was clearly farther back) had to be on the LOS to cover the tackle.
    What’s really brutal is they don’t always call that. Philly Special IIRC was the same thing and they let that go. Or sometimes if the WR signals that he’s on the line the ref acknowledges it even if he’s actually off a little.

brutal, I am at a loss, dull painful tilt I guess.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

That means between my thousands of posts and your 2, you still managed to have the dumbest one.

You did post you wanted to tug on Squids Mom’s boob or go to church, not sure where that one lands. Seriously, if your gonna take anything from Sleazy's postings, let it be that people look forward to your postings and you have a following. I believe Sleazy called them “your minions”. In one of my roles, Grandpa Hood, I’ve watched all the Minion movies and JFTR they are some smart SOBs. From jams and jellies to WMDs, those little yellow dudes can build anything. I saw one of your Minions post that he won 75K thanks to your info. So I guess Minions can build good line-ups too. Keep up the good work and the good posts

• chronoxiong

I think I’m done playing value RBs guy. Brian Hill? Miles Sanders? David Montgomery the previous week. As well as Devin Singletary the same week. Do these guys reward me when I play them? Hell no. They just lead me to donating money for the week like this week. I lost for this week on both sites. But its not because of Hill and Sanders. Dalvin Cook killed me and I was torn on playing him. I faded McCaffrey because he costed too much but garbage time allowed him to still get over 20 fdp. I got scared of Michael Thomas being chalk so I paid up for him. He had a nice game but for the price, John Brown and Calvin Ridley were the guys we needed at WR. Sucks I faded them in the main slate. And TE continues to be a crapshoot. I had Greg Olsen going into Saturday night. Switched him to Ebron and lost points for that.

• 33BeRad

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

This game is reminding me why showdown is SUCH and sucker bet. Showdown is like that ring toss game at the carnival, you know, the one with all the bottles. You think you have a chance, but you really have no chance at all. Unless you completely luck sack in to a score.

That’s DFS in a nut shell. Look at all the randoms that scored instead of guys you played. Or Mack getting hurt and a lineman scoring and doing a keg stand celebration(which was freaking awesome by the way! HA). There is so much luck into the td’s in the whole day. Who gets the call in the redzone or who breaks one. Yeah, certain guys have td equity and it is never a shock when Zeke or CMC get multiple tds or certain receivers in certain games. But look how random Atl has been as a team or TB. Can’t wait to try to figure out that game next week! HAHA!

• Savatag3

Well being that that Reynolds td was called back in down 6 points in my work league instead of up 9 (15pt swing on one fringe call BLEH). I’ve got ekeler going tomorrow. Should I swap out for Mike Williams or Sammy Watkins? Or let it ride as is and hope game script leads them to the air and ekeler gets targets…fwiw the guy in first has MG3 going tomorrow

• Supanice

Chargers are going to run the ball 35 times. Chargers stayed at altitude this week, chiefs didn’t.

I remember when pats played raiders and same setup happened, game was over in the first quarter and raiders players looked dead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).