1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Zeavy

Im reading more that the refs were not even sure who was “uncovered” on that bogus call to reverse reynolds td…just makes me even more sick, just pure hell im in because of that call, unreal what this shit will do to you when you get hosed like that in the worst possible way

• Savatag3

@squidkill said...

Anyone know when in the game Auden Tate got hurt??

the pass was on 3rd and 18 and brought them just outside the 30. There was about 6 minutes left in the 4th. Totally killed their momentum on that drive.

• parrothead112

@ghost3490 said...

I hope this won some of some cash.

There were some really good takes this week on this forum. I just read through a lot of them.

Parrot head nice take on the Ryan Griffin play because Herndon was out.

Mike good call on Ingram scoring also.

Just need to eliminate the noise in here and get the good nuggets. And stay away from chalk cheap fill in running backs

I actually talked myself out of Griffin on 2 out of 3 lineups. Thanks B. Hill

• Skee

I have trouble coming up with low % GPP lineups that I think have a coherent script and an actual shot.
    But I came up with one for Mon-Thurs and it turns out FD doesn’t have any real big prize for that slate.

• ifthethunder

How do people feel about Tyreek Hill vs Casey Hayward?
    ~

• JSteele

@ifthethunder said...

How do people feel about Tyreek Hill vs Casey Hayward?
    ~

Should be fine. He’s done well against him before.

I just watched a Next Gen Stats video that calculated Mahomes under perfect condition can throw the ball 87 yards through the air in Mexico with the altitude.

• devouredbychaos

Any thoughts on tonight’s game? Will Melvin run over the Chiefs like Henry did last week? He’s got 42 carries the past 2 games. Having trouble trying to figure out how this game plays out, being in Mexico certainly doesn’t help.

• JSteele

@devouredbychaos said...

Any thoughts on tonight’s game? Will Melvin run over the Chiefs like Henry did last week? He’s got 42 carries the past 2 games. Having trouble trying to figure out how this game plays out, being in Mexico certainly doesn’t help.

The high altitude in Mexico will affect a couple of things.

Kicking:
    Gostkowski kicked a 62 yarder and went 4/4 last time a game was played in Mexico. Both kickers can kick well over 50 yards, so I think both are viable, with a lean to Butker if I played one.

Passing:
    Brandin Cooks was easily able to burn the defense on deep throws. This suits well for Tyreek Hill and potential slate breaker Andre Patton for the Chargers side. This is probably a combination of the altitude causing fatigue for defenders on these types of plays.

Gordon should get his carries, and I do expect this game to remain relatively close. LA should really focus on running the ball and keeping the ball out of Mahomes hands.

The Chargers did practice at a similar altitude this week which can only help them keep this close.

• marker0357

@JSteele said...

Should be fine. He’s done well against him before.

I just watched a Next Gen Stats video that calculated Mahomes under perfect condition can throw the ball 87 yards through the air in Mexico with the altitude.

actually, I was just thinking about the altitude. Mahomes may unleash a deep one to TH just to show off his crazy arm. Hell, he may even have a record in mind. On the other hand, we should watch for the beefy OL impact late in the game. Bosa and Engram may have a impact if the game stays tight late.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Hopefully deebo won his work league because the eagles 🦅 didn’t do it

i didnt win. im in 4th place with MG to go tonight hopefully i can end up getting 3rd and cashing. My players were all good this week and if Boyd and jacobs didnt crap the bed i would have easily gotten first. i didnt need them to do crazy good just hit value and they couldnt do that. boyd was terrible. everyone on my team was josh allen zeke MT Dj moore celek at TE who got a donut which was expected and denver D. i was expecting celek to get 0. all i needed was boyd and jacobs to do decent and easilt would have gotten 1st.

• marker0357

anyone have the big 50/50 cash lines for DK this week. I almost exclusively play GPP but was just wondering since scores seemed so low this week (or maybe it was just me :))

• piffffffffff

Ekeler or mike William’s? Fd gpp

• superjon

@JSteele said...

potential slate breaker Andre Patton

I have a little Patton, but I get a feeling the real slate breaker is going to be Jason Moore

• marker0357

@superjon said...

I have a little Patton, but I get a feeling the real slate breaker is going to be Jason Moore

sorry to hear about your little Patton, SJ. Maybe if you talk to it nicely it will become a big Patton for this game.

• superjon

@marker0357 said...

sorry to hear about your little Patton, SJ. Maybe if you talk to it nicely it will become a big Patton for this game.

hahahaha

• superjon

My MVPs

Mahomes – 2
    Watkins – 2
    Hill, Kelce, and MGIII – 1 each

• marker0357

Bold Prediction: Mahomes will throw a 70+ air-yard bomb tonight.

• timusbr

wow, it seems everyone LOVES the Chiefs. LOL I had 2700 to make 1 showdown pick, I ended up with the Chargers DST for 2600. heck maybe one of Mahomes TD passes goes to the Defense. Can you get negative points on a DST? Gurley is my capt.

• marker0357

Beer…check

TV…check

Nuts…check

• BIF

@timusbr said...

wow, it seems everyone LOVES the Chiefs. LOL I had 2700 to make 1 showdown pick, I ended up with the Chargers DST for 2600. heck maybe one of Mahomes TD passes goes to the Defense. Can you get negative points on a DST? Gurley is my capt.

Yup -4 is the worst and very much in play tonight

• JSteele

@marker0357 said...

Bold Prediction: Mahomes will throw a 70+ air-yard bomb tonight.

Except it won’t go to Hill. It will be Hardman on one of his 10 snaps

• homers1226

CPT
    M. Gordon III
    FLEX
    P. Mahomes

FLEX
    P. Rivers
    FLEX
    S. Watkins
    FLEX
    L. McCoy

FLEX
    M. Badgley

• timusbr

how about some of your best Booger Gif’s on his awesome game commentary.

• ifthethunder

I coulda used that Mahomes-Hill bomb, dagnabbit.
    ~

• marker0357

63.5 air yards on that throw. Holy Crap!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).