1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 13.5 ) at San Francisco ( -13.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 10.5 ) at Oakland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40

Monday, 11/18
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -4 ) at LA Chargers ( 4 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dr_Gonzo

@TopDawgs07 said...

I agree that I really like Coleman this week. That’s tough for a pivot off of Hill though with a cost difference of $1300 on DK.

My worry with Coleman is what the hell was going on with him at the end of the Seattle game. Breida was hurt, yet it was all mostert. I assumed Coleman was injured as well, but he never was listed with an injury. Did he somehow wind up in shanahan’s doghouse for some reason? I don’t understand why he wasn’t out there in OT.

• mike42

ESPN WR/CB sheet:

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/19/NFLDK2019_CS_WRCBchartWeek11push.pdf?addata=2019=WRCB_chtsht_week11push_xxx

• skizums0726

I agree heavy Boyd, and I will be over the field on Mixon as well. The oline has been gelling last couple of games and Mixons numbers have started to increase. They will run the ball a lot no matter what just like last week to take pressure off of Finley. Boyd as the first read with a poor secondary means it should be a good day for Boyd.

• mike42

@Dr_Gonzo said...

My worry with Coleman is what the hell was going on with him at the end of the Seattle game. Breida was hurt, yet it was all mostert. I assumed Coleman was injured as well, but he never was listed with an injury. Did he somehow wind up in shanahan’s doghouse for some reason? I don’t understand why he wasn’t out there in OT.

I think they wanted the fresher, more physical, between the tackles runner in. Moskert is the more physical guy and finesse stuff wasn’t working Vs Sea. That was my thought but I could be wrong.

Coleman isn’t a between the tackles type runner and I seem to remember those were the type of runs they were doing late in the game.

• skizums0726

@ifthethunder said...

Auden Tate is the sneaky Pete of this game stack, and I already have invested (a bit).
    ~

I mean it sets up fine for Tate…. with an experienced QB. Boyd will be the first option most of the time and is the best WR playing so won’t need to look to Tate as much.

• Savatag3

Thank you for the sheet mike it’s very appreciated

• HoodsFromTheWood

@skizums0726 said...

I mean it sets up fine for Tate…. with an experienced QB. Boyd will be the first option most of the time and is the best WR playing so won’t need to look to Tate as much.

Normally you would think gamescript would make Cincy throw 40+. But that wasn’t the case vs Bal last week in a game scripted for throwing 40+. If you believe that’ll be different and Finley will be throwing more this week, you can’t overlook Tate’s involvement, 2nd look on a limited target tree? At 4.2K DK he helps squeeze those RBs/MTs in your line-ups

• Bnett2210

@keephustlincuz said...

Disagree… cmc/jacobs/hill.

I agree now that I’ve actually been able to look it over. I had Jacobs earlier In the week and completely forgot about him, usually I get to research all week but this week not as much. I know Hill for the price and volume, but what do you think realistic projection for him ends up being around?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

ESPN WR/CB sheet:

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/19/NFLDK2019_CS_WRCBchartWeek11push.pdf?addata=2019=WRCB_chtsht_week11push_xxx

Ty sir, much appreciated

• ifthethunder

@wilks3579 said...

What makes you want to go there instead of Boyd?

If I’m stacking the game (which I am, at least for one lineup), my stack is just three players: Jacobs, Tate, AND Boyd. The hope is that all the touchdowns go to these three.

I will have Jacobs in plenty of other lineups because I like his price on this slate.
    ~

• dimestorez

I’m loving Zeke and Jacobs and I’ll probably use mixtures of CMC, Hill, and Kamara (hoping for checkdown city here). Anyone else really popping off for you guys, here?

• wafflesandbeer

The probably with Ezekiel Elliott is one of those cases where you’re not sure how much is going to happen. You can say, “Well, if you play this game of football, you’re going to have some bad days.”

He did have a lot of good days. I’m going to tell you this about Elliott: He’s one of the better players I’ve ever seen. He has a lot of speed, he has a lot of burst, he has a lot of power, he has great ball skills. But the thing about him is he has to be more than that. There are guys in the league, when you get them in the middle of the season, they’re in there just making catches and making plays. They’re not going to take a beating. He’s going to take some, but he’s going to be fine.

He does have to show you something that’s special, or he will lose you a week.

• keephustlincuz

@Bnett2210 said...

but what do you think realistic projection for him ends up being around?

The big question is how much passing work he gets.

i would think 15 carries 70yds 1td and 3 rec 20 yds

• skizums0726

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Normally you would think gamescript would make Cincy throw 40+. But that wasn’t the case vs Bal last week in a game scripted for throwing 40+. If you believe that’ll be different and Finley will be throwing more this week, you can’t overlook Tate’s involvement, 2nd look on a limited target tree? At 4.2K DK he helps squeeze those RBs/MTs in your line-ups

I’m not so sure he is second look in that offense, Eifert then Tate. I agree Mixon will get ran heavy regardless of score or how effective it is.

• Randallus

@Bnett2210 said...

I agree now that I’ve actually been able to look it over. I had Jacobs earlier In the week and completely forgot about him, usually I get to research all week but this week not as much. I know Hill for the price and volume, but what do you think realistic projection for him ends up being around?

Roughly 10 without a TD, roughly 15 with a TD.

I’m guessing about 60 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 25 yards. I think his ceiling is 20 points, but things would have to dramatically fall in place for him. Couple of 1 yard rushes for TDs would do it.

Realistically, I expect anywhere from 8 points (floor) to 20 points (ceiling).

• BIF

@Stixwiz said...

I mean this forum is kind of like a church…

Prayers and confessions…..yup

• BIF

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I think Coleman got hurt as he was limping after one play and tried to go back into huddle and in the corner of my TV screen, I saw him jog off so one of the coaches must have saw that then it was Mostert after that – not sure Coleman saw another snap.

I’m 100% playing a few Mostert as a pivot off Hill because the game matchup is good and if Coleman is nicked and they are hiding it, the play could smash if Mostert gets half the carries.

• Randallus

So, thought I would bring this up. Garrett Celek?

It makes me want to vomit, but without Kittle/Sanders and few passing options besides Dwelley and Deebo, I don’t think he’s a horrible punt. He got two receptions for 61 yards and a TD last game and this is the Cardinals he’s facing this week.

$4k on FD. And this is for my cash league.

I’m trying to run CMC/MT/MG3/Brees.

• keephustlincuz

@skizums0726 said...

I’m not so sure he is second look in that offense, Eifert then Tate. I agree Mixon will get ran heavy regardless of score or how effective it is.

I think eifert is very intriguing this week.

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

If I’m stacking the game (which I am, at least for one lineup), my stack is just three players: Jacobs, Tate, AND Boyd. The hope is that all the touchdowns go to these three.

I will have Jacobs in plenty of other lineups because I like his price on this slate.
    ~

I’d cue up a couple Carr/Waller/Mixon stacks in case you are wrong

• skizums0726

I really like Dak this week, especially paired with Amari. I like it a lot more as a shootout if Stafford plays. Another thing is if Stafford plays Dallas defense will have to respect the pass and Wil try to get to him with their edge rushers, leaving RB screens open all day. Dallas is horrendous at covering them . Who does that benefit? Ty is banged up if he doesn’t play McKissick will be a better play than Hill IMO.

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Ty sir, much appreciated

No problemo.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@skizums0726 said...

Last 5 games Tate’s out-targeting Eifert 42-21 and for the season, in 8 games Tate has 60 tgts and in 9 games Eifert has 37 tgts. Cheaper than Boyd and a lot more involved than Eifert

• squidkill

@BIF said...

I think Coleman got hurt as he was limping after one play and tried to go back into huddle and in the corner of my TV screen, I saw him jog off so one of the coaches must have saw that then it was Mostert after that – not sure Coleman saw another snap.

I’m 100% playing a few Mostert as a pivot off Hill because the game matchup is good and if Coleman is nicked and they are hiding it, the play could smash if Mostert gets half the carries.

Jeff Wilson still a thing? Or is he on IR?

• mike42

BTW- No problemo is Spanish for no problem. Not sure everyone is bilingual like I am.

I think you can stack Mixon with Finley. Probably a 50% chance if Mixon scores it’s a passing TD. I feel like this game has a decent chance to be like 38-21. Nobody will be playing intense D and both O’s can just mix in moving the ball with a few splash plays. The other games everyone will focus on I think have a better chance of seeing some solid defense. Hous, Balt, NO’s or even Car will play D with some intensity. ATL/CAR and NO’s/TB are divison games too which might decrease the odds of them being shootouts. Plus, OAK’s secondary when factoring in injuries might be the worse one to take the field on Sunday. Without the injuries, they’ve already been responsible for 2 Milly maker winning LU’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).