1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Jacksonville ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7 ) at Las Vegas ( 7 ) —- T: 55

Monday, 11/23
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

So what news are we waiting on at this point? Kamara…Adams…Swift is probably out. Missing anyone?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Hill news irritates my fd lineups, pretty much a 🔒 at the te or flex spot, just on the rushing alone, if he falls into the endzone once.

On dk, this most likely destorys my (mt) shares, and i doubt I’ll get to taysom, i love lamar way too much this week.

• Russthabus26

We should pick a contest on FD. Say the 4.44 500K to 1st. Guess Taysom’s ownership %. All send someone here we trust a buck or two on PayPal winner take all. Price is Right rules or not

• Randallus

@dominicanpapi said...

So what news are we waiting on at this point? Kamara…Adams…Swift is probably out. Missing anyone?

Those are pretty much the big ones, but I’m still waiting on a few others.

Mixon, Irv Smith, Tee Higgins, and Lazard are players I’m personally still monitoring aside from what you mentioned. I’m also monitoring some on the defensive side too.

Some people are keeping tabs on Teddy for sure and possibly Drew Lock as well. I won’t be going to either, but I know Irrigator was looking at Teddy’s replacement.

• Randallus

@Russthabus26 said...

We should pick a contest on FD. Say the 4.44 500K to 1st. Guess Taysom’s ownership %. All send someone here we trust a buck or two on PayPal winner take all. Price is Right rules or not

Only person I would trust is BIF. Superjon told me to play Nick Foles one week. That guy is sus.

• jdtrey

@Randallus said...

Mixon

Even though he’s on my season long, I hope he’s out just so I can waste all my money on the Gio birthday narrative this week :D

• whodat2

Tayson as QB in the NFL including preseason and postseason:

(PS, REG, POST, GB & NOR):
    101 comp
    148 att
    68.2 %
    1,212 yds
    8.2 avg
    7 tds
    4 ints
    97.6 rating

152 rush for 976 yds for 6.4 avg and 7 tds. 12 fumbles, 5 lost,

• superjon

@Randallus said...

Only person I would trust is BIF. Superjon told me to play Nick Foles one week. That guy is sus.

hahaha Nick Foles real GOAT

I heard a rumor that the only reason Brady and Brees are still playing is so Foles can’t catch up to their records.

• be47320

At 4800, naked tay hill has me very excited this week. Take that however you want.

• jdtrey

@be47320 said...

At 4800, naked tay hill has me very excited this week. Take that however you want.

After I spit out coffee(thanks) it occurred that you must’ve meant an instagram model with 15m followers

• dominicanpapi

@Randallus said...

Those are pretty much the big ones, but I’m still waiting on a few others.

Mixon, Irv Smith, Tee Higgins, and Lazard are players I’m personally still monitoring aside from what you mentioned. I’m also monitoring some on the defensive side too.

Some people are keeping tabs on Teddy for sure and possibly Drew Lock as well. I won’t be going to either, but I know Irrigator was looking at Teddy’s replacement.

Mixon didn’t practice Friday, just saw it on rotoworld. Higgins did so I’m assuming Mixon is out, Higgins is in.

Golladay didn’t practice either so he’s probably out.

If Adams and Lazard are out, do you lock in MVS? Would you play Williams and Jones in the same lineup?

• winnerchickendinner

So in terms of picking a DST Drew Lock is going to be eaten alive

• mdalb

I have kind of a ridiculous lineup on FD GPP very top heavy that I kind of like but need a receiver $5000 or under to complete. Thinking Sims or Guyton? Any suggestions.

• yisman

Upon the news that Taysom was starting, the line dropped this morning from Saints -4.5 to Saints -3.5, FYI

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

1. Foles isn’t top tier

HAHA! I’m from Chicago so had to sneak that one in.

• emnj69

@mdalb said...

I have kind of a ridiculous lineup on FD GPP very top heavy that I kind of like but need a receiver $5000 or under to complete. Thinking Sims or Guyton? Any suggestions.

grant

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

Foles is undefeated against Brady, just saying

• 33BeRad

@dominicanpapi said...

If Adams and Lazard are out, do you lock in MVS? Would you play Williams and Jones in the same lineup?

I was thinking Tonyan if Adams was out. Means nothing on FD now with the Hill news

• Jokey401

“If Adams and Lazard are out, do you lock in MVS? Would you play Williams and Jones in the same lineup?“

If that happens I’m fading that game all together. If anything I’d play AJ in that scenario. Better opportunities elsewhere in other games.

• IronMonkey415

Already had the Flash in that game, way before any news.
    MVS, his speed is uncanny.

• Randallus

@jdtrey said...

Even though he’s on my season long, I hope he’s out just so I can waste all my money on the Gio birthday narrative this week :D

That’s what I’m SAYING! I can’t wait to lose my money on this narrative.

Lol, all the birthday boys have been popping off. I can’t ignore it anymore. 😂

• infantryboys

Mixon ruled out.

• Randallus

@superjon said...

I heard a rumor that the only reason Brady and Brees are still playing is so Foles can’t catch up to their records.

Hahahaha 😂😂😂

• synth

The question is whether this is a “have hill take the first snap in a rush to have him technically start and then roll jameis out” thing. It doesn’t sound so based on reporters saying Hill took all the first team snaps.

As such, it seems ideal to press the lock button on hill on fd even in big gpps.

will probably play some hill on dk at 4.8k

150 passing, 50 rushing is 11 points and feels like the floor while it’s entirely possible he has a perfectly reasonable game of like 200/1 60/1 which would demolish value. Then there’s the chance of an actual ceiling game against a bad defense where he rushes for over 100, a score, and is actually efficient passing.

Definitely shakes up stuff

• Randallus

@winnerchickendinner said...

So in terms of picking a DST Drew Lock is going to be eaten alive

Imagine if Lock is out. Miami DST will be chalk this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).