1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Jacksonville ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7 ) at Las Vegas ( 7 ) —- T: 55

Monday, 11/23
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Sean Payton refusing to name a starter because he thinks the opponent knowing it’s Jameis would give them an “advantage”

• infantryboys

@mnstone14 said...

first and foremost, that was tongue in cheek if it wasnt obvious. Needling is fun sometimes. But all im saying is if you want to take a victory lap on Davis, you gotta take a L on Chark. Cant be one without the other.

to the important stuff, QB seems rough this week. paying down seems like the right move for the first time in a while. Smith or Stafford seem like the best choices?

Matty Ice? If Jameis starts winging it all over the field, logic says Ryan will have to do the same to keep up. Don’t hate Stafford. Early lean, I like Herbert for cash.

• mnstone14

@infantryboys said...

Matty Ice? If Jameis starts winging it all over the field, logic says Ryan will have to do the same to keep up. Don’t hate Stafford. Early lean, I like Herbert for cash.

I like Ryan as well, , but without running QBs the upside for most seems like 25 pts. you can kinda go back to the old way of thinking at QB this week, where most guys are gonna score so closely together, might as well be on the cheap side of it. Plus, I dont know if i really trust Winston to put up a lot of points.

• 808state

If Bridgewater doesn’t play then I imagine PJ Walker would be viable at 4.8k. I think he was Robby Anderson QB in college so that adds some narrative.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Sean Payton refusing to name a starter because he thinks the opponent knowing it’s Jameis would give them an “advantage”

on fd you can play Taysom at TE and have 2 qbs.

• BIF

@mnstone14 said...

I like Ryan as well, , but without running QBs the upside for most seems like 25 pts. you can kinda go back to the old way of thinking at QB this week, where most guys are gonna score so closely together, might as well be on the cheap side of it. Plus, I dont know if i really trust Winston to put up a lot of points.

Good point on lack of running QBs – regarding Winston, he’ll be hard to trust or go heavy on as the vulture is real with Taysom both stealing QB snaps and TDs.

• Jokey401

Sitting pretty for the 2 game Mon-Thur slate. Faded the entire Monday Night game with the exception of Bears D and some Jefferson. With a 56 point o/u For Thursday I shouldn’t be able to f this up. I will though, somehow.

• biga0787

@damionismyname said...

on fd you can play Taysom at TE and have 2 qbs.

O fo sho

• joephoto

@Jokey401 said...

Sitting pretty for the 2 game Mon-Thur slate. Faded the entire Monday Night game with the exception of Bears D and some Jefferson.

Good work. Thursday will be a shootout.

• winnerchickendinner

Will be very hard to get away from chalk running backs this week mostly kamara,Davis,and swift. Trying to find a

• DarthPasta

@winnerchickendinner said...

Will be very hard to get away from chalk running backs this week mostly kamara,Davis,and swift. Trying to find a

Conner and Jacobs?

• SteeloCity

I will never play James Conner again. Idc if he is going against a pee wee team.

• emnj69

@BIF said...

Good point on lack of running QBs – regarding Winston, he’ll be hard to trust or go heavy on as the vulture is real with Taysom both stealing QB snaps and TDs.

winston told me he will just chuck bombs all day to m thomas so there will be no vulture tds going on
    winston is going to throw not one not two not 3 but 4 tds to mike thomas for 250 yards in one of the best performances you will have seen in a while

• winnerchickendinner

@DarthPasta said...

Conner and Jacobs?

Jacobs on SNF and Conner put up a stinker against both CIN and Dal. Only others I see is trying to nail the NE backfield or Hines.

• DarthPasta

Jacobs on SNF and Conner put up a stinker against both CIN and Dal. Only others I see is trying to nail the NE backfield or Hines.

Henry would work (especially on FD where he’s only 8.2K).

• mike42

@factorial89 said...

ravens will be focused after the loss-indy favored over green bay-mahommes every week

IDK if you guys remember, but when B. Williams went out last time, the opposing RB helped win someone a million. This time, it’s D. Henry. Balt had this game circled but if Williams is out this week, and he didn’t come back last week, Henry would be a tough fade. NE went straight down the field running the ball right after his injury. Same thing last night as soon as Hicks went out. Elite run stuffing DT’s make a huge difference in run D’s.

• mike42

@BIF said...

He looked like his main objective was not to turn the ball over. You like any spreads early in the week? I took MIA early, but that’s about it. It feels too easy but I think you just don’t overthink it.

• mike42

@joephoto said...

Good work. Thursday will be a shootout.

I think SEA tries to run it a lot and this is a massive letdown spot for ARZ. I think this game may play slower than everyone thinks.

• mnstone14

am I wrong, or is Nyheim Hines kind of a decent cheap RB play this week?

• mike42

@mnstone14 said...

am I wrong, or is Nyheim Hines kind of a decent cheap RB play this week?

Generally speaking, part time RB’s who score 2 TD’s on an island game will go over owned and bust the next time out. I would think J. Taylor will get a lot of carries given that INy’s game plan will almost certainly be to run a lot between the tackles vs that crappy GB run D. Just the eyeball test, but I think he lines up better Vs them and Reich’s game plan has to be long drives to keep AR off the field.

• winnerchickendinner

Henry is a good suggestion.Just looked at FD and Cook is 10.5k whew! Also looks like Mckissic is going to keep seeing double digit targets out of the backfield now with Smith at the helm.

• Moszman

Mckissic, Gibson, Harris, and Hines is who I’m looking at.

• mike42

NO’s/ATL— I think you need ATL to jump out ahead in this game for it to be a good game for fantasy. Otherwise, NO’s will probably try to control the game with Kamara and D rather than try to pull away with big plays.

PIT/Jac- Pit vs a really bad team as a double digit favorite on the road the week before Balt is another spot where they would usually need a change of underwear post-game. Hard to imagine Jax keeping it close on paper but the same could have been said last week Vs GB. It would also be very PIT for Conner to have the good game instead of the more heavily owned WR’s/Big ben. Tomlin doesn’t want to be just a passing team and probably knows that fact alone will keep them from winning it all. Not sure if Cincy focused on stopping him or they just suck at running the ball.

Dal/Minny- Watch DAL light up that secondary after the Bears had 100 yds of O last night. They’ve had 2 weeks and get Dalton back. I think 1 of their WR’s has a ceiling game and Dalton is in play if you can stomach it. Not positive that Minny will just be able to run all day against Dal either. Cook always in play but LVE and company should have never been as bad as they looked at times Vs the run and he got hit a LOT last night on 36 touches (2 got called back). His touches will probably be lower than most will anticipate as a result and I doubt his ownership will reflect that. I think it’s a sneaky shootout spot. Both O’s should have the edge and all you need is Dal and it’s very talented trio of WR’s to come out and score early vs third string CB’s. Minny in a bad spot coming off a short week and a big win vs their nemesis. This is the ultimate fade recency bias due to situational factors and matchups play of the week.

Clev-Philly- Clev’s last 2 games have been played in literally the worse conditions we’ve seen anywhere this year. I hit on like 6 same 4-6 leg same game parlays by going over the run games, including D. Watson, and under on both passing games in the last game. WOuld have hit another 3 REALLY big ones if Chubb didn’t go out of bounds at the 1 (had clev 3+3) and/or Duke got 6 more yds. It think every QB/WR passing/WR prop went under. Just remember that in these bad weather games to play (and parlay) some of those bets on FD which were as close to layups as you will ever see, but I digress. You got at least a realistic shot of some sneaky fantasy goodness with the weather making Celv’s pass D looking better than it really is and Philly being healthy on O and having a pass funnel D (I think). The weather would obviously have to not be an issue and it might still be.

Sorry for all the posts. Just hungover and bored after that embarrassing performance last night by my least favorite home team.

• mike42

Henry is a good suggestion.Just looked at FD and Cook is 10.5k whew! Also looks like Mckissic is going to keep seeing double digit targets out of the backfield now with Smith at the helm.

Are you sure it hasn’t had a lot to do with Wash being down by 3 scores early in the last 2 games? Wash favored this week and probably plays with a lead vs a D that shouldn’t be able to cover Scary Terry or possibly any of Wash’s WR’s.

• Bigb1485

I know pitt has the top d but i still like robinson with no chris thompson so he should get all the pass work and his best games were in blowouts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).