1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Jacksonville ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7 ) at Las Vegas ( 7 ) —- T: 55

Monday, 11/23
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Damn, faded CEH. That hurts.

• Moszman

FanDuel $1.25 in $10.00 out
    DraftKings $8 in $6 out
    $6.75 profit combined, trying to get better on DraftKings as I plan on leaving 1 of the sites permanently and like DraftKings reward program.

• JH822547

What’s the deal with Ruggs?

• RipCityRings

Damn that Edwards look might haunt me, got Jacobs at CPT with Mahomes, Hill, Agholor, Edwards and Carlson. Would’ve taken a Booker TD too, what a stupid penalty.

• RipCityRings

The way this game is going you have to think a Pringle/Booker/Edwards at CPT will end up being the play.

• mike42

@RipCityRings said...

The way this game is going you have to think a Pringle/Booker/Edwards at CPT will end up being the play.

This is setting up like that KC/LAR game on MNF but we don’t have to listen to beavis and buthead do the play by play.

Not having fans hurts the excitement. It feels like it’s part of the reason nobody is playing D.

• yisman

Live Super Boost – Patrick Mahomes to score a 2nd half rushing TD (11/22) Max bet $50

• Dr_Gonzo

@mike42 said...

This is setting up like that KC/LAR game on MNF but we don’t have to listen to beavis and buthead do the play by play.

Not having fans hurts the excitement. It feels like it’s part of the reason nobody is playing D.

We still have butthead. Pretty sure collinsworth would be happy to jerk off carr at the half

• marker0357

@Dr_Gonzo said...

We still have butthead. Pretty sure collinsworth would be happy to jerk off carr at the half

demons come out…that’s a visual that I’d like to forget after I read it. Yikes.

• JH822547

Wow, so Bell isn’t even part of the two minute drill? Good to know.

• 33BeRad

@miggs6876 said...

I beat you. I won $5. Juju cost preventing me from a bigger payout.

Yeah, we needed the birthday narrative to come thru! HAHA!

• IronMonkey415

Raiders are amazing against the Chiefs.
    All up in Mahomes head and soul.

• 33BeRad

@JH822547 said...

Oh, sorry. I rostered him over Algholor. I should’ve warned everyone. HAHA!

• Dr_Gonzo

@marker0357 said...

demons come out…that’s a visual that I’d like to forget after I read it. Yikes.

Sorry bro, I can’t stand him. Every time he does a Bronco game he’s so biased because we cut his kid like 10 years ago who clearly sucked at football

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@JH822547 said...

he’s doing his best Hollywood Brown impression….

• Bigb1485

Throwing a pick to a defender who fell down instead of a wide open receiver for a td…interesting move

Gotta go Cap Aghie for 2H. GL 🏈

• Bigb1485

Is robinson high?lol..you ran the route past the line ton ain but then dove slightly backwards trying to get the 1st looool

• superjon

Figures it would be a showdown with CEH finally shows up and doesn’t vultured.

• DarthPasta

Need Hardman to do something…

• JH822547

@DarthPasta said...

Need Hardman to do something…

I don’t think he’s been on the field, still getting over illness and only there for emergencies.

• callmetouch

Lmao. “Sees raiders on the 2, stacks Jacobs at captain in the 4th quarter slate with zero Waller” WALLER SCORES.

• Calicapo

feel like such a fish for drafting Bell over the rookie when the announcers started saying Bell asked the rook for permission to sign.

• Smallchimp

Good day today, I’ve learned to keep betting on Allen and bet against my Jets. I keep telling myself, the losses now are so I can play Lawrence and a Jets WR next season!

• RipCityRings

The fact that fading Mahomes was the play (so far) is the most “showdown” thing I’ve seen in a while.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).