1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Jacksonville ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7 ) at Las Vegas ( 7 ) —- T: 55

Monday, 11/23
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Moszman

Watching tonight thinking Raiders play Atlanta next week and knowing what my #1 stack is going to be.

• yisman

took until Week 11 but Lev Bell finally has a TD

• yisman

mystified how Agholor gets tons of targets but not Ruggs

• BlueEdwards

Is Derek Carr wearing eye liner?

• Calicapo

Carr Run TD would be much appreciated here

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@blue said...

Is Derek Carr wearing eye liner?

Most likely. Vegas lifestyle

• JH822547

Then a KC field goal and some OT

• yisman

Witten vultures Waller

unfortunate because I have Waller CPT for game, 2H and 4Q

• Calicapo

ok. Robinson bomb special would REALLY be appreciated, HERE!

• Calicapo

@yisman said...

Witten vultures Waller

unfortunate because I have Waller CPT for game, 2H and 4Q

that’s tuff

• BIF

The new 🐐 had the last word !

Well, at least my Bucs on a short week don’t have to face a pissed off Chiefs team next Sunday that got swept by Raiders.

• be47320

I’ve built a few thursday lineups, you can pretty much do whatever you want, going to be a lot of parity. Most expensive skill position player on the 3 game slate is 7k

• Prisoncoptodd

Let’s go head to head on FanDuel this week?

• w3junky

Can’t make this sh!t up. I was hanging onto first in the FD $3 3-max entry gpp. Person right behind me had Cousins and was trailing me by a point. So Cousins needed to throw roughly what 20+ yards on final drive and he only got 4 yards, Vikes go 4 and out and I win first place for $2000. I figured for sure I would be dropping down to 2nd or further. Thanks Kirky!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@w3junky said...

Can’t make this sh!t up. I was hanging onto first in the FD $3 3-max entry gpp. Person right behind me had Cousins and was trailing me by a point. So Cousins needed to throw roughly what 20+ yards on final drive and he only got 4 yards, Vikes go 4 and out and I win first place for $2000. I figured for sure I would be dropping down to 2nd or further. Thanks Kirky!

Glad it worked out for you. I was on the other end. Needed Jefferson to not drop that wide open catch and run to get the bonus and increase my winnings

• mike42

@BIF said...

The new 🐐 had the last word !

Well, at least my Bucs on a short week don’t have to face a pissed off Chiefs team next Sunday that got swept by Raiders.

BIF, I don’t like your chances tonight, talk me out of it?

Not sure how many people have noticed how much McVey is like BB in catering his game plan by opponent. He has outsmated Nagy everytime we play them and I think he does the same with Arians. One time he switched to a power run game from his standard zone blocking scheme. Another time, he switched to zone off of man because Trubisky sucks vs zone. I don’t think they run the ball at all tonight.He just completely avoids your strong run D and tries to attack you guys in coverage. I’m taking the over on yards and catches for most of the LAR pass catchers and I think everyone should avoid the RBBC on LAR.

The new DC idiolizes Brady. When the reporters asked him how he felt about facing Brady or how much he’s thought about it, he answered like Rudy “I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life” type thing. He says he’s thought about it every day for years. When the reporters laughed, he didn’t flinch. The man has LITERALLY thought about it every day for many years. It’s no mistake that that D has improved as the year has gone on. When I said last week that they had a strong D, people shrugged it off. I think they may be the top D or at least top 3. They match up extremely well too. Last night Mahommes cemented himself as the best offensive player in the league, tonight Donald should do the same by putting pressure on Brady right where he doesn’t like it, up the middle. They got extremely strong corners to offset TB’s WR’s. I’m taking the under on Brady (290 yds), AB and especially EVANS total yds and some over on Gronk (33 yds). When you combine the under on a QB, with a couple other under on WR’s and add a over on a TE yds on the same team, it pays out nicely. I’m also taking the RAMS, RAMS ML and the under for the game. I think it will play out like last weeks SEA game more or less except that RAMS passing O will be more involved.

Like I said, talk me out of it. I like hearing the counter argument, especially before I put a buttload on a game. I know I waver sometimes on some games, but I have the same type of feeling I had about DAL/Minny yesterday about this one. LAR +4- is a strong play. Even if TB plays better than I think, they are not going to win by more than 4, I think.

BTW- The game winning contrarian stack was discussed with the cousins/2 WR stack. I think someone else brought it up but we talked about Dal playing with a lead and Minny being in a bad spot all week. The crazy thing is I had it and I didn’t even cash with it. Like I said, I’m much better at calling out contrarian game scripts than I am at making LU’s and DFS. I hope someone nailed it.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

BIF, I don’t like your chances tonight, talk me out of it?

If we don’t turn it over and set them up on short fields we win easily. I think we are as good and mostly better at every position on the field besides CB and maybe Safety. If Brady can avoid the big mistake, I don’t see how we lose.

Obviously we have to protect Brady better than Seattle did for Russ who got sacked 6 times, 2 INT and a fumble. I think we use lots of short quick hitter routes to AB, Godwin and Gronk (if he is not asked to stay in and help block all game) plus we should have some success running it.

I don’t think it’ll be a 55-40 track meet like last year and likely it stays close to the Vegas total and I even shade it to the under like 27-17 or 24-20

• Jeddy3

Still so pissed about that Kelce TD. Was winning a few GPP’s until that point. Dropped from winning $15k to only $140. #ouch

• yisman

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1330627648167555075

• BIF

Ravens have multiple personnel that tested positive – report didn’t say if players, coaches, other.

Tight timeline for being ready with the practice facility closed if its players or coaches with a game Thursday night.

• BIF

Brutal news on Burrow – from Adam Schefter

MRI revealed more damage than anticipated: Bengals’ QB Joe Burrow tore his ACL, MCL, and suffered other structural issues in his knee as well.

I’m guessing he has a long road ahead to get back on the field and that injury probably shortened his career by a couple years at least.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Ravens have multiple personnel that tested positive – report didn’t say if players, coaches, other.

Tight timeline for being ready with the practice facility closed if its players or coaches with a game Thursday night.

Players did test positive, we just don’t know which ones.

LA/TB- I’m not sure there is really a talent disparity most places. O-lines similar with both top guys out. RBBC’s about the same. Honestly, the call really isn’t a lot to do with talent, it’s the coaches. These night games seem to be about coaches more than the regular ones and McVey runs circles around Arians. 20 years ago you could have a coach that was a good leader of men but not much of a schemer and be OK. You can change practice times but McVEY is smarter than Arians morning, noon and night. Part of my feeling is based on just how badly he outsmarted NAGY, it’s been to the point where it probably decided 1 or even 2 of the games. I think low scoring and close too. 24-20 one way or another sounds about right but if Brady is constantly under pressure, LAR wins.

Anyway, I got money on TB winning it all, so I like them, but no matter happens, the RAMS are a legit good team even with Goff.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Brutal news on Burrow – from Adam Schefter

MRI revealed more damage than anticipated: Bengals’ QB Joe Burrow tore his ACL, MCL, and suffered other structural issues in his knee as well.

I’m guessing he has a long road ahead to get back on the field and that injury probably shortened his career by a couple years at least.

I swear it has something to do with playing in OHIO. I could only guess at how many first round or even top5 QB’s with all the promise in the world had shitty careers because they got drafter by Cincy or Cleveland.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mike42 said...

He has outsmated Nagy

Pretty sure even I could outsmart Nagy

• mike42

@theIrrigator said...

Pretty sure even I could outsmart Nagy

We’ve never met but I like your chances. The problem is if Arians and Nagy had an IQ contest, I’m not sure would I’d bet on. Who has bigger testicles? Arians. WHo has better hats? Arians. WHo’s smarter? It’s tough, right?

Two evenly matched teams but one is likely to have a much better plan. Take the points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).