1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Jacksonville ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7 ) at Las Vegas ( 7 ) —- T: 55

Monday, 11/23
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• infantryboys

@mike42 said...

Not OUT yet, still hope they clear in time.

I was reading how nobody was going to bet Philly this week and it made me nervous about taking Clev early. Same thing with Den this week. NObody will be on DEN/Philly and strange things tend to happen when everyone is on the same side.

What do you think about the JETS/LAC game? It’s the one game that I just got on for betting and fantasy today. Jets just cut who supposed to be their number 1 cb on the same week their actual best CB, Poole, went on IR. Jets healthy ar WR and Perine going to be lead back for the first time. Flacco now had a bye to get used to throwing to a fully healthy Crowder, who plays slot in a A. Gase O and is facing a team that traded away the best slot CB in the NFL and I believe his backup went on IR shortly after. The mistaken belief about Flacco is that he’s just bad, when he’s actually streaky. It’s an understandable misconception given his last streak was 7 years ago and netted him a Super Bowl. But he played well on MNF and that means something, I think. He throws a good deep ball too. Ballage is becoming a lead back. Nobody can cover LAC’s WR’s/Hunter on the Jets. LAC’s O-line just got healthy.

Just a lot of reasons to think that game could fly over the total. LAC pulling ahead and Lynn running the ball a lot is the worst-case scenario but other than that, I think this game has a good chance of landing closer to 60 than 46-.

I kind of feel you on this. Flacco’s decent when given time to throw and LAC is 23rd in adjusted sack rate. He should have some time to throw and his WRs are finally all healthy.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Is this FINNALLY the week??? Better to be early to the ๐ŸŽ‰

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Not OUT yet, still hope they clear in time.

I was reading how nobody was going to bet Philly this week and it made me nervous about taking Clev early. Same thing with Den this week. NObody will be on DEN/Philly and strange things tend to happen when everyone is on the same side.

What do you think about the JETS/LAC game? It’s the one game that I just got on for betting and fantasy today. Jets just cut who supposed to be their number 1 cb on the same week their actual best CB, Poole, went on IR. Jets healthy ar WR and Perine going to be lead back for the first time. Flacco now had a bye to get used to throwing to a fully healthy Crowder, who plays slot in a A. Gase O and is facing a team that traded away the best slot CB in the NFL and I believe his backup went on IR shortly after. The mistaken belief about Flacco is that he’s just bad, when he’s actually streaky. It’s an understandable misconception given his last streak was 7 years ago and netted him a Super Bowl. But he played well on MNF and that means something, I think. He throws a good deep ball too. Ballage is becoming a lead back. Nobody can cover LAC’s WR’s/Hunter on the Jets. LAC’s O-line just got healthy.

Just a lot of reasons to think that game could fly over the total. LAC pulling ahead and Lynn running the ball a lot is the worst-case scenario but other than that, I think this game has a good chance of landing closer to 60 than 46-.

Thanks – guess I read that Clev news too quickly as I was focused on the Garrett piece.

Yah the Denver side kinda scares me, think I said that before and was surprised you were on the Miami side as you usually identify those potential trap speed bumps. Re: Philly/Clev – I usually stay away from betting matchups with 2 extreme variance teams.

The Jets could give the Chargers some problems as Flacco has a pretty good WR group when healthy and LAC secondary not the unit it once was. I think Jets can hang around and should be able to score some (agree with over) but Keenan has a chance to smash so Iโ€™m off the side. Like the over !

• yisman

AroundTheNFL
    ยท
    16m
    ๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š: Most of Raiders starting defense to be placed on reserve/COVID-19 list

RapSheet
    ยท
    35m
    This is wild: Nearly the entire #Raiders starting defense is going on the COVID-19 list because of high-risk close contacts, but all are eligible to play in the game if they continue to test negatively

• mike42

@BIF said...

Thanks – guess I read that Clev news too quickly as I was focused on the Garrett piece.

Yah the Denver side kinda scares me, think I said that before and was surprised you were on the Miami side as you usually identify those potential trap speed bumps. Re: Philly/Clev – I usually stay away from betting matchups with 2 extreme variance teams.

The Jets could give the Chargers some problems as Flacco has a pretty good WR group when healthy and LAC secondary not the unit it once was. I think Jets can hang around and should be able to score some (agree with over) but Keenan has a chance to smash so Iโ€™m off the side. Like the over !

I’m not on a side either, just the over and maybe THE surprise stack game. A little hard to narrow down who to stack on both sides. IDK if you ever just pick a side to go over on but the JETS are 17- and I’ve had better luck just doing that. MNF I had the MINNY team total under 24 because they could win and 75% of the time I doubt they would hit 25+. Made up for being on the Bears.

• damionismyname

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

im hoping it is…..going there again unfortunately.

• marker0357

any word on Lockett yet?

• infantryboys

@marker0357 said...

any word on Lockett yet?

Per rotoworld, his coach said he’s going to play.

• marker0357

@infantryboys said...

Per rotoworld, his coach said he’s going to play.

nice. need to have some ownership draw off Metcalf and Hopkins.

• ninogarzone

@marker0357 said...

nice. need to have some ownership draw off Metcalf and Hopkins.

Fwiw the cardinals seem to well in limiting Metcalf. They struggle against the slot/shifty wrs. 40% chance of rain as well I’m still trying to figure out best way to approach this game but weather seems like it will play a decent role

• theIrrigator

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Who is that?

• BIF

From an ESPN article:

Washington Football Team Safety Deshazor Everett did not practice because of a sprained ankle, nor was he on a side field doing any sort of work. If Everett has a high ankle sprain, it could sideline him for several weeks depending on the severity. But coach Ron Rivera would not yet rule him out for Sunday. If he can’t play, Troy Apke likely would start. Apke has struggled when he has played, allowing way too many deep passes because of poor technique — turning the wrong way, bad angles.

…..Fire up the Bengals WRs

• zovyn

@yisman said...

AroundTheNFL
    ยท
    16m
    ๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š: Most of Raiders starting defense to be placed on reserve/COVID-19 list

RapSheet
    ยท
    35m
    This is wild: Nearly the entire #Raiders starting defense is going on the COVID-19 list because of high-risk close contacts, but all are eligible to play in the game if they continue to test negatively

Chiefs ownership is going to skyrocket on the slates that include Sunday night – I was already locked in on Mahomes and Kelce in the Thur-Mon slate but how the hell can I even think about fading them now?

• Lbb11

Has WR/CB chart been posted yet? Thanks as always.

• Joeltimb

@Lbb11 said...

Has WR/CB chart been posted yet? Thanks as always.

Don’t believe so.

• SpinalTapp

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek11shh.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week11shh_xxx

• Lbb11

@SpinalTapp said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek11shh.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week11shh_xxx

Thanks!

• superjon

I actually prefer this WR/CB chart over the ESPN one.

https://www.rotoballer.com/wr-cb-matchups-to-target-and-avoid-week-11/805622

I find it easier to read, and it actually gets updated. Pretty sure last week’s ESPN chart had some CBs that weren’t even playing.

• winnerchickendinner

@superjon said...

I actually prefer this WR/CB chart over the ESPN one.

https://www.rotoballer.com/wr-cb-matchups-to-target-and-avoid-week-11/805622

I find it easier to read, and it actually gets updated. Pretty sure last week’s ESPN chart had some CBs that weren’t even playing.

Noticed that too.

• miggs6876

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Swift. He is reasonably priced, usage is going up, and has a favorable match up.

• superjon

@miggs6876 said...

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Swift. He is reasonably priced, usage is going up, and has a favorable match up.

I’m only playing him if hayzone says he’s playing him.

• MattyK1981

@miggs6876 said...

He has been touted on every single podcast/youtube video I’ve seen so far this week, he will be anything but sneaky

• bazerko

Haha exactly, I’m seeing him in some spots north of 19% ownership

• winnerchickendinner

Looking for word on how Thomas has looked in practice with either QB ( assuming it Winston ) so another good matchup is not wasted.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

I’m only playing him if hayzone says he’s playing him.

Hazy always plays him. Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.